Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,777 members, 7,955,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) (68847 Views)

Popular Prophet Bushiri Walks In The Air In New Miracle (video) / Pastor U. Uden Dennis Arrested Over Sunday Service In Abuja / Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by efficiencie(m): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2019
Haymaykar:
That why at most times I hate attending most prophetic churches.... Cause most of them are fake

Am sorry if I might have insulted someone... Cause that my believe..

Most people who attend prophetic churches do so out of necessity...they need a solution to their teeming problems and if the story telling Daddy Freeze and his likes can solve their problems I assure you Daddy Freeze would have had hundreds of thousands of followers! These false prophets are simply preying on the desperation of people who are looking for solutions to their problems and they will be exposed but the true ones will keep growing in might, grace and following...and nothing, but them, can stop them!
Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by Evidenx(m): 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
I Have always said it here on nairaland on my profile that many fake pastors will be exposed this year 2019 some didn't believe, more to go before the year runs out... because God is angry.
Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
mytime24:
One down
More to go

Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
All pastors do same thing. We have challenged Adeboye, TB Joshua and Oyakhilome and the rest that enough of that stage managed miracles. Let's bring those people with disabilities they always pass near their churches to them while they show thousands of people they do fake miracles for.
Just 2 blind men

1 Like

Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by ChijyWills(m): 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2019

1 Share

Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2019
Hian
Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by bigjohn100(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
Lagbaja01:
What is the truth or what does it mean to stand for the truth?

Luckydube vibes
Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by aspirebig: 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
Na them...

Meanwhile, guys avoid this fraudster who collected money from me last year for some services and disappeared till date. His name is Emmanuel Damilare and his last known phone numbers are not reachable.

Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by Antoeni(m): 1:11am On Jul 29, 2019
Washing and Setting Pastor
Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:20am On Jul 29, 2019
Hmmmm, his cup is now full.
Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by beresponsible(m): 2:57am On Jul 29, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/2798850/oyedepo-turns-woman-small-breasts

One day one day. You will all be unravelled. Time to return all that tithes, even private jets will not help you escape.
Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by godwinkessi: 6:47am On Jul 29, 2019
EnaibeSam:
His church, Light Way, is adjacent to my church in enerhen road. You need to see how people are trooping to this church on Sundays. It now look as if the God other churches are serving is different from the god of light way.

God cannot be mocked.

Even ur church sef na scam. I don’t care what name it’s called, y’all scammers

1 Like

Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by Betapikin101: 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
Elijahrona:
I know that pastor. I always see his posters whenever I go to warri.

This is a reason people have been leaving churches... He's a popular pastor and now that he has been caught, other pastors will be suspected as well, hence more people will stop going to church.

Christianity has lost its essence here in this country, let's stop fooling ourselves with being over religious.

Become a Freethinker like me
wink

No I stand to correct u on that Christianity has not lost its essence it is we as individual that has. The bible says in
Philippians 2:12-16
"Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, so now, not only as in my presence but much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling, for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure.

But unfortunately most Christians are lazy they have a bible which is our manufacturer's manual but most people don't even know what the word of God is says theget prefer tooto consult a supposedly man of God to help them hear from God.

1st John 4:1 Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
But how can you test all spirit when u urself as a Christian does not have the holy spirit.That is why most christians are been scammed Pls lets be guided.
Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by wacuc0: 12:55pm On Jul 29, 2019
When Chris (Christ Embassy) was caught some year ago doing fake miracle of raising the dead, did we hear the case again?
All his healing school etc.

swtdrms:
One down, many more to go...
I am getting happy about this.
All these Big big Pastors, are all fake, only that the big ones are bigger than being arrested by the Police. They'll easily pay the Oga police and the case dies
Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by ksquare44(m): 10:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
It is well o.....
Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by dbestc1(m): 3:02pm On Jul 31, 2019
sulasa07:

The guy resemble Goliath

Locally arranged clueless video
Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by dbestc1(m): 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2019
Evidenx:
I Have always said it here on nairaland on my profile that many fake pastors will be exposed this year 2019 some didn't believe, more to go before the year runs out... because God is angry.

Thanks friend,
But the video here and the pictures do not depict the story. The video look fake. There should a reasonable evidence.
Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by dbestc1(m): 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2019
wacuc0:
When Chris (Christ Embassy) was caught some year ago doing fake miracle of raising the dead, did we hear the case again?

Really?
Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by Evidenx(m): 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2019
dbestc1:

Thanks friend,
But the video here and the pictures do not depict the story. The video look fake. There should a reasonable evidence.
true though... you welcome sir.
Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by petra1(m): 6:25am On Aug 01, 2019
wacuc0:

That’s a lie . There was never a case like that
Re: Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos) by EnaibeSam: 5:35pm On Aug 12, 2019
godwinkessi:

Even ur church sef na scam. I don’t care what name it’s called, y’all scammers

Na your own be real one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. / Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.