Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Insecurity: Youths Protest In Ibadan, Warn Buhari Of Interethnic Conflict - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Youths Protest In Ibadan, Warn Buhari Of Interethnic Conflict (17806 Views)

Fulani Christian Leaders Warn Buhari On Activities Of Arewa Pastors / Presidency: Warn Buhari Against Rigging Election – PDP Begs Prince Charles / Saraki: Timi Frank Writes To UN, Accuses Buhari Of Persecution, Terror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Youths Protest In Ibadan, Warn Buhari Of Interethnic Conflict by Inteltower: 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
Wavvywind:
Summary of the replies above is just the agonies of pained Baifuro people.

Make thunder in 5G fire you all!

lol...
guy calm down
Re: Insecurity: Youths Protest In Ibadan, Warn Buhari Of Interethnic Conflict by youngcharisa(m): 6:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
Rekhina:
By allah i hate pdp ,
These protesters are definitely pdp youths ,
We need military presence to chase and kill these pdp urchined protesters from disturbing our peace in oduduwa kingdom

Islam is peace ..peace be upon you

You came here talking about Islamic when youths are talking about peace. If Islam is peace u dont need to say it cos we have all seen what u guys call peace. Dont bring religious issues here.
Anybody contributing to Nigeria problem shall be laid to rest.
Re: Insecurity: Youths Protest In Ibadan, Warn Buhari Of Interethnic Conflict by Sagay212: 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
simonlee:
they will protest and go home and nothing will happen!
is it not Yoruba people? undecided

Lol...tell us what iPod miscreants did when kanu was arrested and locked up in kuje for months after your empty online chest beating? Y'all abandoned him and carried on with your two by two shops like nothing happened. But many of you will be quick to call othets cowards. I wonder in y'all understand what coward means

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Youths Protest In Ibadan, Warn Buhari Of Interethnic Conflict by 2LESS(m): 6:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
What is the attorney general waiting to proscrbe those protesters as terrorists?
I taught that any group protesting in any part of Nigeria are seen as potential terrorist organization?

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Youths Protest In Ibadan, Warn Buhari Of Interethnic Conflict by phildee77(m): 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
Rekhina:
By allah i hate pdp ,
These protesters are definitely pdp youths ,
We need military presence to chase and kill these pdp urchined protesters from disturbing our peace in oduduwa kingdom

Islam is peace ..peace be upon you

I dont blame people like you, so the people should wait until the killer herdsmen finish them before they will act abi? On the other hand, some of us shouted to the whole south west not to vote APC and PMB again cos he has got nothing to offer, they would not listen. So, lets face the music all of us grin grin grin[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Insecurity: Youths Protest In Ibadan, Warn Buhari Of Interethnic Conflict by Inteltower: 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
2LESS:
What is the attorney general waiting to proscrbe those protesters as terrorists?
I taught that any group protesting in any part of Nigeria are seen as potential terrorist organization?

.lol...
this country weak me ooo
Re: Insecurity: Youths Protest In Ibadan, Warn Buhari Of Interethnic Conflict by Bintuenyo: 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2019
Illiterates
Re: Insecurity: Youths Protest In Ibadan, Warn Buhari Of Interethnic Conflict by lilyheaven: 6:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
2LESS:
This is just the first outing
By the third outing, they will be proscribe terrorist,
grin
Soon they will proscribe all Nigerian citizens terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Youths Protest In Ibadan, Warn Buhari Of Interethnic Conflict by executive12: 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2019
adoyi8:

The truth is that it is very difficult to cooperate with Ibo people. my friend in school was the president of National Association of Ibo Students (NAIS) so I had first hand information about what was happening in the association. I was shocked to see the kind of dirty politics that was played among the members especially discrimination based on ones state of origin. Abia, Anambra and Enugu students were struggling to each take control of the association.

If you really want to secede from this country then you must learn to corporate with the Yorubas. When something like this happen you should sympathize with them and not come online and start mocking them and showing your 'I told you so' attitude.

The Yorubas have strong international influence especially in England and USA so if the Ibos corporate with them then seceding will be very easy for them.

What's this fool talking about?

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Youths Protest In Ibadan, Warn Buhari Of Interethnic Conflict by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
pyro62:
Afonja and mouth are like 5 and 6. I remember how cowardly history remembers the Afonja people during the civil war in Nigeria.. Now them dey ginger for war. Instead of them to leave our handsome bobo presido to do the work that we paid him to do. #nextlevel #buharicarrygo

coming from someone their general they relied on pick race and abandoned their ancestors into mass destruction

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Youths Protest In Ibadan, Warn Buhari Of Interethnic Conflict by Wizmasta: 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2019
Demographic facts of People on Nairaland

1. Mental Sanity : Normal People 18%, Abnormal people 82%

2. Gender: Male 65%, Female 35%

3. Employment: Unemployed 70%, Gainfully employed 8%, Cyclically employed 22%

4. Region : Southern Nigeria 65%, Northern 35%

5. Zone: South West 22%, South South 18, South East 49%, North East 3%, Middle belt, North West 8%

6. Religion: Christian 30%, Muslim 25%, Atheists 45%

7. Education : Educated 35%, Educated illiterate 36%, Uneducated 29%

8. Tribe: Igbo 42%, Yoruba 40%, Hausa 5%, Others 13%

9. Revolutionary mindset: Ready for Change 23% Not ready for change 77% (Not Buhari change)

10. Social: Original Slay Queens with brain 2%, Fake slay queens without brain 28%, Original Slay Kings with brain 3%, Fake slay Kings without brain 37%, Olosho/Betnaija 20%, G. boys 5%, Fraudsters 5%

Seun see what you have reduced Nija youth to... God de watch you.....

Dispute the above and argue with your anus.
Re: Insecurity: Youths Protest In Ibadan, Warn Buhari Of Interethnic Conflict by bendike: 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
Chiedu4Trump:

Listen to a Yoruba man who escaped Fulani Herdsmen narrate his ordeal.

Is he PDP?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDx8mzlBcaM
I watch the video. It is not possible. WHERE ARE THE COWS?

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Youths Protest In Ibadan, Warn Buhari Of Interethnic Conflict by sweetjohn(m): 6:31pm On Jul 28, 2019
adoyi8:

The truth is that it is very difficult to cooperate with Ibo people. my friend in school was the president of National Association of Ibo Students (NAIS) so I had first hand information about what was happening in the association. I was shocked to see the kind of dirty politics that was played among the members especially discrimination based on ones state of origin. Abia, Anambra and Enugu students were struggling to each take control of the association.

If you really want to secede from this country then you must learn to corporate with the Yorubas. When something like this happen you should sympathize with them and not come online and start mocking them and showing your 'I told you so' attitude.

The Yorubas have strong international influence especially in England and USA so if the Ibos corporate with them then seceding will be very easy for them.
Cooperate with Yoruba angry As if that has never been done before, my friend you see, the Igbo are like this when it comes with the Yoruba "once bitten twice shy"
Re: Insecurity: Youths Protest In Ibadan, Warn Buhari Of Interethnic Conflict by Afromalaika(m): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2019
simonlee:
What have you ethnic group done after you were severely massacred in the Biafran war?

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Youths Protest In Ibadan, Warn Buhari Of Interethnic Conflict by StoneLucifer: 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2019
adoyi8:

Abeg shift to one side. Even an 1mbecile knows your story is fabricated.. Which international connection do Yorubas have? International connection that could not give MKO Abiola presidency.
Re: Insecurity: Youths Protest In Ibadan, Warn Buhari Of Interethnic Conflict by Erastuslove: 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
simonlee:
That is their symbol..... If na to fight for Ajegunle Dem go dey boast of fake egg bomb grin grin
Re: Insecurity: Youths Protest In Ibadan, Warn Buhari Of Interethnic Conflict by Chiedu4Trump: 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
bendike:

I watch the video. It is not possible. WHERE ARE THE COWS?

Ask Tinubu for the cows

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Youths Protest In Ibadan, Warn Buhari Of Interethnic Conflict by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
Chiedu4Trump:

Listen to a Yoruba man who escaped Fulani Herdsmen narrate his ordeal.

Is he PDP?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDx8mzlBcaM

Let them keep focusing on Igbos as Hausa-Fulani want them doing, while the encircle them.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Youths Protest In Ibadan, Warn Buhari Of Interethnic Conflict by etrouble: 7:04pm On Jul 28, 2019
simonlee:

Yes, Iazy Yoruba people, they only know how to kill Biafrans during the civil war. Do not let your father see what you posted about Yorubas, it will bring back bad memories of how Benjamin Adekunle a.k.a. Scorpion and his boys used over three million of your fathers and uncles for pepper soup and suya and how Obasanjo and his boys later came to use your sisters and aunties as sex slaves

3 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Youths Protest In Ibadan, Warn Buhari Of Interethnic Conflict by goldust777: 7:12pm On Jul 28, 2019
If only Ibo,s could ever cooperate with their fellow southerners the Yoruba,s against the oppression of the northern Fulani invasive fulani and stop being suspicious of each other the Fulani menace would have been contained by now with joint community security measures instead the division and finger pointing goes on while the Fulani loot,rape and kill both Yoruba and Ibo women and children in the south.When will we learn that the armed robber that looted your neighbors house and you did nothing will loot your house next because you don't cooperate with each other.Black man really need sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Youths Protest In Ibadan, Warn Buhari Of Interethnic Conflict by nasoeb: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
adoyi8:

Am not igbo ohh but abeg go chuk your face for kum kum.
If I hear am. Which kind international influence, na em ordinary fulani vigilante they come control una territory.
Re: Insecurity: Youths Protest In Ibadan, Warn Buhari Of Interethnic Conflict by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2019
You are all encircling us
Igbo, Yoruba, Hausa
Na we be una papa ni?

johndoexxx:

Let them keep focusing on Igbos as Hausa-Fulani want them doing, while the encircle them.
Re: Insecurity: Youths Protest In Ibadan, Warn Buhari Of Interethnic Conflict by luluman: 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
simonlee:
Do you want something meaningless to happen? They are not yeebos now, Yorubas know the implication of their actions.Don't be selfish now, the fact that operation python dance dealt with una no mean say other people must invite Cobra dance.
Re: Insecurity: Youths Protest In Ibadan, Warn Buhari Of Interethnic Conflict by LZAA: 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2019
Sarrki wee call them ipob yoots and blame evans grin
That boy sef
Cc immhotep deomelo Adaibeku
Re: Insecurity: Youths Protest In Ibadan, Warn Buhari Of Interethnic Conflict by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 28, 2019
LZAA:
Sarrki wee call them ipob yoots and blame evans grin
That boy sef
Cc deomelo Adaibeku
Afamed just wants to donate his personal land to RUGA and avoid all this wahala . grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: Youths Protest In Ibadan, Warn Buhari Of Interethnic Conflict by Seventy7kings: 7:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Don't you see that the protest led by ipob has given you Biafra already! cheesy
savage!
Re: Insecurity: Youths Protest In Ibadan, Warn Buhari Of Interethnic Conflict by Seventy7kings: 7:55pm On Jul 28, 2019
Afospecialk:

Go and read history little boy
Only 2 Yoruba soldiers defeated over 3 millions of ur Igbo people.

Go nd learn history from Reno Omokri ur bloda from yeest
grin
Re: Insecurity: Youths Protest In Ibadan, Warn Buhari Of Interethnic Conflict by Ikenna0b: 8:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
Afonjas deserve everything the Fulanis are doing to them

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Youths Protest In Ibadan, Warn Buhari Of Interethnic Conflict by Paxie55: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ikenna0b:
Afonjas deserve everything the Fulanis are doing to them
They brought this calamity on all of us.
They deserve more than this.
There greed didn't allow them see the true colours of these terrorists

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Youths Protest In Ibadan, Warn Buhari Of Interethnic Conflict by Amumaigwe: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
adoyi8:

Weren't you told? BTW, Igbo does not seem ir need the cooperation if Yoruba. Carry your self-imposed cross yourself.
Re: Insecurity: Youths Protest In Ibadan, Warn Buhari Of Interethnic Conflict by Mightyhaiz: 8:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
adoyi8:

The Yorubas have strong international influence especially in England and USA so if the Ibos corporate with them then secteding will be very easy for them.
Help urself to ododowa republic first before looking for whom to help.. Except you are enjoying yourself immensely in the union,in which case you shouldt be carrying placards and disturbing buharis ears and in which case u won't be needing that Igbo sympathy u have been howling for in your post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Buni Plotted To Scuttle APC Convention, Remain Party Chairman - The Cable / BBC: Nigeria's So-called Tax Collectors: Menacing And Mafia-like / Ben Bruce Congratulates Seyi Makinde, Oyo PDP Governor-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.