Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) (54679 Views)

Ondo: Omoyeni Joy Folakemi Makes 9As In WAEC, 338 In JAMB, 1400/1600 In SAT / Chinaza Nwozuzu: Gov Uzodimma Gives Scholarship To Girl Who Scored 9As in SSCE / "How I Succeeded": Chinecherem Cynthia Who Had All 9As In WAEC Reveals (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) by Newmans: 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2019
Beautiful girl with future's l pray for her parents to guide her with understanding teach her our traditions good luck baby girl.
Re: 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
Even The Mothers, Fathers, CEO'S MD'S of Miracle Centers can't Archive that Kind result. But Watin Funny Me pass People that Gets have 9A's 10's like This Girl never Get To Rule This Country or Even Their State, instead the RUGA and people whose WAEC result are missing do!

5 Likes

Re: 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2019
Deestro:
I made 12 in mine back in the day, this ain shiiiit
In your dreams ba grin
Congrats to the brain behind the result

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) by Legendguru: 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2019
hmmm
Re: 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) by filcast(m): 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
soberdrunk:
Guinness Book of records for 9 As in WAEC?? She tried but I bet you if they gave the syllabus to Chinese teenagers to study and gave them the same exams, at least 65% of them will get all As. WAEC exams is child's play compared to exams teenagers in other parts of the world sit 4...... angry
Must you lie even when you are obviously ignorant. Which part of the world has Nigerians not excelled?

1 Like

Re: 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) by filcast(m): 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
Deestro:
12 what? Pls let's see it here?

1 Like

Re: 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) by belshazzar(m): 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2019
Deestro:
wakeup dude no one gives a furk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) by atuanya123(m): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
Igbo amaka guy....

3 Likes

Re: 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) by UNUGWA01: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
Okoracha where at thou? This girl deserves a statue
Re: 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) by charlyjike: 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2019
In as much as I would want to remain detribalized, FG and Nigerians should help celebrate this feat not only to proscribe and call all igbos Igbos, drug bandits and kidnappers. Kudos girl!
Re: 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
Esseite:
All "A's " is definitely great but not best untill WAEC picks the closest "A" in figures to 100..

But we would also like to see similar "A's" from other regions. in as much as competition breeds low self esteem which is why some schools have stopped grading children and teenagers with numbers. but in cases like this, it projects the best individuals amongst us.

Post great results let the excellent younger ones be celebrated the right way before nairamarley and soapy comes back from break.

One Igbo man already promised her 100% scholarship in South Korea grin
Re: 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) by Frankbaro(m): 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
soberdrunk:
Guinness Book of records for 9 As in WAEC?? She tried but I bet you if they gave the syllabus to Chinese teenagers to study and gave them the same exams, at least 65% of them will get all As. WAEC exams is child's play compared to exams teenagers in other parts of the world sit 4...... angry

Ofcourse you will never see anything good in that.
By the way this is not China .
Nigerian Chinese man

2 Likes

Re: 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) by Butoneday2(m): 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2019
ednut1:
Nigerian girl which one is igbo genius . Congrats
Point of correction A biafran bae not a Zoogerian. wink grin

2 Likes

Re: 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) by PeaceNexus(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
Never!...Aka ekpuchighi Anyanwu
horsepower101:
Of course Nwa-Biafra. You cannot cover the sun with your hands.

1 Like

Re: 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) by Tareq1105: 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
gidgiddy:
9 A1?

Not easy to achieve

Congratulations to her. She should keep it up and never give room for distractions.

1 Like

Re: 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) by chocolatelady(f): 4:33pm On Jul 28, 2019
Congrats dear ! The sky is ur starting point. Go girl!!!
Re: 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) by stankezzy: 4:39pm On Jul 28, 2019
a message from obasanjo, Social Thought: MR. Olusegun Mathew Okikiola Aremu Obasanjo, GCFR, Ph.D. Speaks out on the Igbo Question

“Unfolding why Igbo are ahead of other tribes in Nigeria Former President of Nigeria, Chief Obasanjo has revealed reasons why Igbos are ahead of other tribes in Nigeria. It will be a task impossible to actualise for the Igbos, to follow the Yoruba’s Ideology. The Igbos are more republican by nature, which is why it is very difficult for you to tame such a tribe.

From the extensive research I did on the three major tribes, I find out that the Igbos are the most westernized, most enterprising, most astute, most dynamic, most intelligent (smart), and the most technically gifted tribe found among the black race. The Hausa/Fulani and the Yorubas have limitations. But an Igbo man doesn’t see any limitations.

An average Igbo man is highly competitive, unlike the Yoruba and the Hausa/Fulani. While the Yoruba and the Hausa/Fulani had kingdoms which enabled the British to infiltrate their territories easily, the Igbos on the other hand, had what could be called Chiefdoms” autonomous Communities. These structures made it very difficult to tame the Igbos.

It took the British just 9 months to tame the North and South West but almost 30 years to be able to tame the Igbos. The British had to send a team of anthropologists to the South to understudy the Igbo because, they (the British) acknowledged they hadn’t being up against a black race with such depth and intelligence coupled with the gut to confront the whites and learn from them so, so fast.

While a Tinubu, can have unrestricted influence over the Yoruba tribe, something you can only find mostly among blacks and some poor nations on earth today, an Igbo man can never be tamed by the ideology of one man unchecked, no matter how highly placed he or she is.

That’s why the Igbos are very successful no matter where they find themselves. They don’t believe in putting limitations on their path. You can only find such similarities among the Europeans, the Americans, and developed Asian tiger nations. A Hausa/Fulani man sees Kano as his world. A Yoruba man sees Lagos as his world. An Igbo man sees the world as his Village!”

2 Likes

Re: 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
Congratulations girl... This light of yours should not go down.
Re: 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2019
2 young Igbos made 9 As in Waec 2019....Where are the afonjas kids..... Amala and ewendu won't allow the brain to reason properly.... IGBO AMAKA

2 Likes

Re: 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
2 young Igbos made 9 As in Waec 2019....Where are the afonjas kids..... Amala and ewendu won't allow the brain to reason properly.... IGBO AMAKA...
Re: 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) by Enoch07: 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2019
Ugboaja Chizobam!! well done

Re: 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
davinking:
i no understand dis country again shey dey make dis country for only igbos since when i know waec igbo must come out as d best.anyway congratulations to her.

Because igbos always comes and post waec result online for public to see

While the other tribe never does that

That is to say that other Tribe do better in academics as well.

But they do not post it online or they don’t have anyone that is idle to come and post the result

Have you forgotten The 15 year old shalewa Elizabeth Who has 9Asssss as well last waec

No body posted it.only waec posted it on their website

How about Umaru Rabiu from katsina 2 years ago that has 9Assss as well

So what are saying.

Let’s celebrate her and believe that other tribe are as educated and genius like her as well

Stay blessed.
Re: 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
Greatfullheart:
Even The Mothers, Fathers, CEO'S MD'S of Miracle Centers can't Archive that Kind result. But Watin Funny Me pass People that Gets have 9A's 10's like This Girl never Get To Rule This Country or Even Their State, instead RUGA and Missing of WAEC people do.

Lol bad guy
Re: 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) by akdjr(m): 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
She tried. during my time I made the following grades at one sitting.

A Economics
B Government
C English
C Maths
C Biology
D Agricultural Science
E Geography (Google map has made me learn more now)
F Literature in English

1 Like

Re: 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 5:03pm On Jul 28, 2019
Butoneday2:
Point of correction A biafran bae not a Zoogerian. wink grin

IPOB spotted

But her father says the girl and him and mother are Nigerian not IPOB

So why changing her country when she doesn’t even knows your existence
Re: 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) by thoniann(m): 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
nototribalist:
Igbo Amaka, I will drink to that.

She looks beautiful too

They are three... Others need to be celebrated too.

2 Likes

Re: 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) by Admitwithschola: 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
soberdrunk:

I don't agree with you on WAEC being child's play. And I say this as someone who has taught WAEC syllabus in Nigeria and foreign syllabus abroad. You can't say WAEC is a child's play. There is no evidence to support your theory.

A top student in WAEC will do well in other exams. Again, for years, I have seen, worked and studied with the Asians, Europeans and Americans and others you are talking about. Yes, they are solidly solid. However, a truly top Naija student will do well on their exams, no bigee. There are many examples.

Congrats to this 16 year old girls. One of my future plans is to do a television interview with these outstanding kids and question them on their study and preparation methods to help the other students coming from behind.

1 Like

Re: 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) by modsfucker: 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
davinking:
i no understand dis country again shey dey make dis country for only igbos since when i know waec igbo must come out as d best.anyway congratulations to her.

They only make case and shout on top of their voices over everything, as well as cry foul over nothing.
Re: 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) by Admitwithschola: 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
dangotesmummy:
They won't celebrate this one now but if it's some people having sex live on TV under the guise of bbn ,we know what the winner will go home with

Why would they celebrate it if it does not directly contribute to their bottom line? Celebration or scholarship for academic excellence is not a must...They don't owe anybody.

That said, I do agree that academic excellence be celebrated. I personally give 100K as a gift to anyone that scores straight A's. It's hard.
Re: 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) by densiks: 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
Slay queens will avoid this thread like a plague.

Congrats to the exceptional real queen.
Re: 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) by Eaugusta(f): 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2019
In our today's contemporary world where majority of the teenagers give less concern/focus to education, we can't help but to celebrate this one that has proven to be outstanding. I'm not from Igbo neither am I a religion bigot; i am a Nigerian and I'm here to congratulate this princess whom I see as the real slay queen.
Yea babe! that's how we slay, when beauty meet brain.
For the record no miracle center can give you 9As, if you are good you are good; So all you hating should stop the witchcraft attitude and celebrate her.
Dear Lord, thank you for your gift upon this one, please do not allow the ugly situation of our dear country make her derail, provide for the parents whatever they need to see her to the top and above all bless me with genius as children when the time is right, Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep / Amou Haji, The World's Dirtiest Man Who Hasn't Bathed For 60Years(Photos) / Your Secondary School And University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.