Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo) (47829 Views)

Donald Duke And Charly Boy Hang Out Together / Dino Melaye’s Son Reacts As Ikorodu Bois Mimic His Father In The Hospital / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo) by Mowoe(m): 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
T
Re: Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo) by Legendguru: 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
oh
Re: Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo) by Meti99(m): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2019
gtr
Re: Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo) by Jarus(m): 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2019
This place looks like Trancorp Abuja
Re: Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo) by Tareq1105: 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
pastie:
good to know his father is still alive, but for like see his wife too.

Dino wife? Can a woman live with him?

You don't know Dino. His children are from different women. His mother lived all her life with his father but unfortunately Dino cannot replicate that.

That's Dino for you, the best friend of Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2019
Dino,gbagbe!
You nor try abeg
Re: Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo) by Optimist59: 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2019
Nice one Dino
Re: Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo) by Graduateacher(f): 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2019
Dino, place your dad on a monthly salary. The man looks too poor

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo) by PeaceNexus(m): 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2019
He is almost looking older than the dad. Politics has its own share of stress that quickens aging..
GistReport:
Senator Dino Melaye who is representing Kogi West Senatorial district, hangout with his father and sons.

See more; http://gistmore.com/senator-dino-melaye-hangout-with-his-dad-and-sons

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo) by victorazyvictor(m): 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
Transcorp Hilton. My best spot this man go sit.
Re: Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo) by TheMainMan: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
Jarus:
This place looks like Trancorp Abuja
na transcorp
Re: Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo) by babakb: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2019
I don't know about you but me.....

I don't have two hearts, i can't love my children and hate their mother.
Re: Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo) by Pacesetter123(m): 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2019
Niaja4real:
So na u Dino took after sef! See the way the guy man position his face cap.
kikikikikikikiiiii,I no bin look fyn..oo.As I read ur comment nah im I go look de pics again.De Papa nah guy yoyo..oo! So funny!
Re: Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo) by WildChild00(m): 4:41pm On Jul 28, 2019
trippleKAY:
Which kind money I get if my money only reflects on me only....

Just look at those around him and look at him

How elese do you want the boys to look? are you not seeing the one on white attire? as for the dad, so people just do not change no matter the amount of money you pump into them, perhaps that is the father for you.
Re: Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2019
WildChild00:

How elese do you want the boys to look? are you not seeing the one on white attire? as for the dad, so people just do not change no matter the amount of money you pump into them, perhaps that is the father for you.
You are right. Some of those Dad would deliberately not want to look rich and there is nothing you can do about it.
Re: Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo) by ajl: 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
Melaye Snr, better tell your son that it is cursed money he is spending. While he acquire multiple luxurious vehicles and live in a mansion without producing anything aside "Ajekun iya" song, people that the money belong to are dieing daily due activities of Dino and his colleagues.

Those kids... umm, God be with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo) by ajl: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
trippleKAY:
Which kind money I get if my money only reflects on me only....

Just look at those around him and look at him

What does that say about him? Why are you all surprised. Remember, Dino is one of the enemies of the masses. They are wicked souls. Upon all the cars and luxuries, and money stolen, just look at the people around him. These are his blood. Someone that does reflect on his own blood and flesh want to help Nigerian people... who is fooling who?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo) by Globalistic(f): 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2019
What about his wife? Always showing us his father, brothers and children. Abi the children fall from sky?
Re: Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo) by shogsman(m): 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
It doesn't look like this guy takes good care of his parents and kids. undecided
FYI one of his sons looks like a giant,and were you expecting the old man to put on sneakers or go through plastic surgery because his son is rich.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo) by naijadrivablog: 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
That is Sheraton Hotel.
Re: Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2019
Dino's eldest should pls hit the Gym. ASAP.. What!!!
Re: Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo) by Halo22: 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2019
Dino should do something about his wife, this show off without a wife is not good for an average Christian like him.
Re: Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo) by shomutuski(m): 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2019
pastie:
good to know his father is still alive, but for like see his wife too.

Exactly my thoughts!!! He doesn't show her off like his boys
Re: Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2019
Niaja4real:
So na u Dino took after sef! See the way the guy man position his face cap.

Oboy that's not a face cap naw,na the other boy elbow sticking out.

Look again.
Re: Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo) by Miriya: 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2019
GistReport:
See more photos here ==> HERE

He wrote;
That's Transcorp Hilton Hotel Abuja.
Re: Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
It doesn't look like this guy takes good care of his parents and kids. undecided

Exactly my mind
Re: Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo) by Sagay212: 9:35pm On Jul 28, 2019
His kids don't always look cheerful around him...he must be very strict...lol...him go sakpa their head wella if them misbehave and I am sure one of them will be stubborn like him.
Re: Dino Melaye, His Father And Sons Hang Out (Photo) by Badonasty(m): 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
GistReport:
Senator Dino Melaye who is representing Kogi West Senatorial district, hangout with his father and sons.

See more; http://gistmore.com/senator-dino-melaye-hangout-with-his-dad-and-sons

Make God forgive me but money no show for this baba body

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Says 90% Of Northerners Are Not On Social Media - Sparks Reactions / Buhari Visits The Olu Of Warri (photo) / Jonathan: I Am Under Pressure To Contest 2019 Election, But I Won't Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.