Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

What Women Want From Mem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Want From Mem (846 Views)

What Women Really Want / Is This What Women Really Want From Men (photo)? / What Women Really Want In A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Women Want From Mem by oludolars(m): 5:14pm On Oct 15, 2010
Respect. Show them through your actions that you respect our opinions, careers, interests, friends, bodies and minds. You don't have to agree with all that we say or do, but try to honor our opinions as valuable contributions. Follow the golden rule and treat us as you would like to be treated: Be honest, fair, kind, and considerate.
Re: What Women Want From Mem by ShyOne(f): 5:32pm On Oct 15, 2010
I LOVE IT. 

Respect gets you EVERYTHING AND EVERYWHERE.

I love hearing him light up when we talk and I love to talk very lovingly to him and to hear him talk very lovingly back to me, makes me melt - inside and outside.

His laughter and our communication just flows and flows and flows.  I love respecting my man, the attention he gives to me and I to him makes all of our contact that much more exciting on many different levels.  The sex is better, our shared business ventures are great, etc.

There is a saying that you "get more with sugar than shyt."
Re: What Women Want From Mem by Nobody: 3:02am On Oct 16, 2010
And what again?
Re: What Women Want From Mem by oludolars(m): 4:37pm On Nov 13, 2018
Respect. Show them through your actions that you respect our opinions, careers, interests, friends, bodies and minds. You don't have to agree with all that we say or do, but try to honor our opinions as valuable contributions. Follow the golden rule and treat us as you would like to be treated: Be honest, fair, kind, and considerate.
Re: What Women Want From Mem by oludolars(m): 4:23pm On May 02, 2019
how them through your actions that you respect our opinions, careers, interests, friends, bodies and minds. You don't have to agree with all that we say or do, but try to honor our opinions as valuable contributions. Follow the golden rule and treat us as you would like to be treated: Be honest, fair, kind, and considerate.
Re: What Women Want From Mem by anthonyuncle(m): 6:26pm On May 02, 2019
respect is important, to everyone and not just women.
da bad thing is that some people abuse it

(1) (Reply)

First Time / Biko Help My People / Love At First Sight Saves Time:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.