Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Trending Video: Watch And Download Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley’s Music ‘ - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Trending Video: Watch And Download Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley’s Music ‘ (277 Views)

'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) / Naira Marley Features In "The Enemy I Know" Movie, Shares Movie Snippet / Watch And Download Black Panther (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trending Video: Watch And Download Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley’s Music ‘ by Calebbob: 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2019
rending Video: Watch And Download Chris Brown Dancing To Naira Marley’s ‘Soapy’ (Video)

Watch And Download Chris Brown Dancing To Nigerian Naira Marley’s ‘Soapy’ (Video)
American superstar Chris Brown was filmed dancing to Naira Marley’s “Soapy” at a gathering on Friday, July 26 .

Bbnaija Group reports that Chris Brown, whose music collaboration titled “Blow my mind” with Nigerian singer Davido was released yesterday, could be seen doing the soapy dance in the video.

Naira Marley announced the release of the single ‘soapy’ with its dance routine on June 30.

The dance, which has gained traction on social media, has controversies surrounding it, with many criticizing it on the grounds that it encourages masturbation.

Though some Nigerian celebrities have criticised the dance, some still perform it.

Watch and Download the video below:

WATCH AND DOWNLOAD THE VIDEO HERE====>>[url] https://bbnaijagroup.com/trending-video-watch-and-download-chris-brown-dancing-to-naira-marleys-soapy-video/[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Dr Buntu Laff Theatre / Lg 43" Lk5730pvc Smart Fhd Tv / Wizkid Reacts As Burna Boy Wins Best Africa Act Award At 2019 MTV EMA Checkout!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.