Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

PGDE 2017 Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PGDE 2017 Result (313 Views)

NTI Where Is Our Result For 2017/2018 Pgde Result / Is PGDE Certificate At NTI Recognized For The Purpose Of Employment? / NUC Scraps PGDE Training For Lecturers With Phds Dailytimes.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PGDE 2017 Result by AKzee(m): 3:45pm On Jul 28, 2019
Good afternoon Noble colleagues. For those of you that sat for NTI PGDE examination in 2017 that are yet to see the first and second semester results. What is the way forward? Any latest? Please let us gather here and discuss the real problem. The information available to me has it that they want to decentralize the body issuing the results but I wonder, how many years will it take for the exercise to be materialized? Please share if you have any latest.

(1) (Reply)

Mistake On The Use Of My Names / Dangers Of Gbwhatsapp And Why You Should Stop Using It / Why Am I Thin But Have A Belly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.