Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi (9456 Views)

Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) / Power In The Name Of Jesus (2) — By Pastor W.F. Kumuyi (Season 2) / How To Persevere In Trials (Part 2) — Pastor W.F. Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by jcross19: 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
Maximus69:

You're missing the mark Sir!

Cyrus actually did something in favour of pure worship because God touched his heart for God's plans to work out!

But did Cyrus join in worshipping the most high God in Jerusalem? NO!

For instance, something similar happened here in Nigeria almost 40 years ago, God's true worshipers came under attack as a military ruler ordered that every Nigerian must recite the Anthem, it became a problem for God's people and Nigeria is the world's most populous black nation. If pure worship come under attack in Nigeria, most African nations may join in doing the same and it will become a big problem for God's people to continue worshipping God in Nigeria!

Despite all their well arranged orderliness back then, this military ruler was overthrown by another military ruler and immediately that order was cancelled!

Most people later started cursing the one who cancelled that order because he later committed many atrocities but none of them realized that God used him to free his people from the hands of Satan's agents who would have caused a great problem for pure worship to continue flourishing in Africa.

God's kingdom has not yet come, and this military ruler is no more in power today, but he is the one and only military leader who left office willingly appointing an interim government. He is still alive till today while all those who were attacking him for all his atrocities back then are gone. But is he one of the worshippers of the true God? NO! NO!! NO!!!

Yet God used him to deliver his people in 1985!
in Isaiah 54 vs 16 says" I created the wester to destroy" now look at it? God created everything to bring glory to his name ! don't be surprise when you later discover that devil is working for God indirectly , every body know that the might right hand of God is for protection and miracle then what about His left hand abi God no get left hand? God can use anything He likes to carry out His mission.
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 10, 2019
jcross19:
in Isaiah 54 vs 16 says" I created the wester to destroy" now look at it? God created everything to bring glory to his name ! don't be surprise when you later discover that devil is working for God indirectly , every body know that the might right hand of God is for protection and miracle then what about His left hand abi God no get left hand? God can use anything He likes to carry out His mission.
@bolded

You missed the mark again Sir!

Simply because God used imperfect humans to accomplish his purpose doesn't implies that Satan{the Genesis of all the problems we're experiencing now} could also be working for God, NEVER!

Jesus is God's only begotten son, he made it clear at John 8:44 that Satan's case is totally different from that of imperfect humans who could be deceived into engaging in what they wouldn't have done if they're awaare of the implications!

So don't be confused Sir, Babangida INDIRECLY helped Jehovah's Witnesses in the year 1985 when he abolished the order that all Nigerians must be forced to recite the national anthem! But he's not one of Jehovah's Witnesses {though i heard from a source that he's very conversant with our publications} so even at that, his Salvation still hangs on accepting Jesus as his saviour by associating with God's people {Hebrews 10:24-25}and playing his part in accordance with the instructions given by our Master, Lord and King JESUS CHRIST Matthew 28:19-20

Though God will repay him for assisting his people,{Matthew 10:40-42} he will live long so that he could have enough time to repent and join God's people!

Failure to do this, his Salvation is not certain!

As for Satan, forget it o, he may be tempting God's servants to make them disobey God or make them do evil things but know today that Satan is the main reason why God declared everlasting destruction, so there's no business Satan had with God! Revelations 20:10

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by jcross19: 11:10am On Aug 10, 2019
Maximus69:

@bolded

You missed the mark again Sir!

Simply because God used imperfect humans to accomplish his purpose doesn't implies that Satan{the Genesis of all the problems we're experiencing now} could also be working for God, NEVER!

Jesus is God's only begotten son, he made it clear at John 8:44 that Satan's case is totally different from that of imperfect humans who could be deceived into engaging in what they wouldn't have done if they're awaare of the implications!

So don't be confused Sir, Babangida INDIRECLY helped Jehovah's Witnesses in the year 1985 when he abolished the order that all Nigerians must be forced to recite the national anthem! But he's not one of Jehovah's Witnesses {though i heard from a source that he's very conversant with our publications} so even at that, his Salvation still hangs on accepting Jesus as his saviour by associating with God's people {Hebrews 10:24-25}and playing his part in accordance with the instructions given by our Master, Lord and King JESUS CHRIST Matthew 28:19-20

Though God will repay him for assisting his people,{Matthew 10:40-42} he will live long so that he could have enough time to repent and join God's people!

Failure to do this, his Salvation is not certain!

As for Satan, forget it o, he may be tempting God's servants to make them disobey God or make them do evil things but know today that Satan is the main reason why God declared everlasting destruction, so there's no business Satan had with God! Revelations 20:10
Read Isaiah 54 vs 16 and tell me what you understand! we are instruments of God either good or bad!
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Nobody: 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
jcross19:
Read Isaiah 54 vs 16 and tell me what you understand! we are instruments of God either good or bad!

Why not read verse 17 and meditate to understand what the true God is saying?

Well he is saying everyone you're seeing be it good or bad aren't getting their strength from any other source apart from the little he dispensed to living creatures, so don't be afraid because no weapon fashioned against you {by any of the creatures he himself created} will have any success against you{if you're trusting in him} Isaiah 54:17

Nebuchadnezzar asked his guards to intensify the heat of his burning furnace seven times, even those who threw the three Hebrews into the fire were killed by the flame while nothing happened to those Nebuchadnezzar wanted to destroy by fire, it was later that Nebuchadnezzar learnt that JEHOVAH the one who knows all the gases that formed fire is with Shadrach, Meshak and Abednego!

So don't fear them because even if they kill the body JEHOVAH has the final say to determine whether you're going to be resurrected or not, all they can do is destroy what is visible to them {body}! Matthew 10:28

But God's record containing your virtuous name is intact {Hebrews 11:4-32} NOBODY can delete your name in the book of life! Malachi 3:16 compared to Revelations 20:15

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by jcross19: 12:57pm On Aug 10, 2019
Maximus69:

Why not read verse 17 and meditate to understand what the true God is saying?

Well he is saying everyone you're seeing be it good or bad aren't getting their strength from any other source apart from the little he dispensed to living creatures, so don't be afraid because no weapon fashioned against you {by any of the creatures he himself created} will have any success against you{if you're trusting in him} Isaiah 54:17

Nebuchadnezzar asked his guards to intensify the heat of his burning furnace seven times, even those who threw the three Hebrews into the fire were killed by the flame while nothing happened to those Nebuchadnezzar wanted to destroy by fire, it was later that Nebuchadnezzar learnt that JEHOVAH the one who knows all the gases that formed fire is with Shadrach, Meshak and Abednego!

So don't fear them because even if they kill the body JEHOVAH has the final say to determine whether you're going to be resurrected or not, all they can do is destroy what is visible to them {body}! Matthew 10:28

But God's record containing your virtuous name is intact {Hebrews 11:4-32} NOBODY can delete your name in the book of life! Malachi 3:16 compared to Revelations 20:15
ah you mean verse 16 is not from God right? how can you jump to 17 without touching 16 now I understand you better you choose any verses that suit your selfish interpretation!. oh I see
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 10, 2019
jcross19:
ah you mean verse 16 is not from God right? how can you jump to 17 without touching 16 now I understand you better you choose any verses that suit your selfish interpretation!. oh I see

Missed it again!
@Isaiah 54

Verse 16 talked about God being the ONE and ONLY source of energy{power} behind all creatures whether they choose to be good or bad.
Verse 17 talked about the futility of all weapons and other injurious things that any creature {whether good or bad} could possess since God who created them has the ability to render all weapons useless!

So both verses compliments each other Sir! smiley

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
Maximus69:

Missed it again!
@Isaiah 54

Verse 16 talked about God being the ONE and ONLY source of energy{power} behind all creatures whether they choose to be good or bad.
Verse 17 talked about the futility of all weapons and other injurious things that any creature {whether good or bad} could possess since God who created them has the ability to render all weapons useless!

So both verses compliments each other Sir! smiley

He just want everyone to agree that God is the author of both good and bad period!

But this same person will come back to tell you some people will be roasted in fire forever after God {the author of both good and bad characters in the movie} has given them their own script to act upon.

Notice that he said "Satan could be working for God" which means Satan could be the director of the movie since God is the story writer so by the end of the day, Satan will be free of guilt when the actors who followed the scripts and the director's guidance will be tormented in Fire forever and ever! embarassed embarassed embarassed

They just detests the truth,
What's difficult in that?

16: God said all creatures whether good or bad have no power if he decides to stop the source of the life in them! 1Samuel 17:45, 49
17: So no weapon designed by any creature can harm you if you're trusting in God!

As simple as ABC! undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
TATIME:

He just want everyone to agree that God is the author of both good and bad period!

But this same person will come back to tell you some people will be roasted in fire forever after God {the author of both good and bad characters in the movie} has given them their own script to act upon.

Notice that he said "Satan could be working for God" which means Satan could be the director of the movie since God is the story writer so by the end of the day, Satan will be free of guilt when the actors who followed the scripts and the director's guidance will be tormented in Fire forever and ever! embarassed embarassed embarassed

16: God said all creatures whether good or bad have no power if he decides to stop the source of the life in them! 1Samuel 17:45, 49
17: So no weapon designed by any creature can harm you if you're trusting in God!

NO brother, his problem is how to humble himself to start learning Bible truth through Jehovah's Witnesses those whom his Pastors had told him "THEY DON'T HAVE HOLY SPIRIT" smiley

So he need to see how God's word could be interpreted for efficient preaching and teaching others about God's sovereignty and his kingdom without complications! wink

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Image123(m): 4:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
Oh, this is where the maximus fellow was ranting from.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
Image123:
Oh, this is where the maximus fellow was ranting from.

If you're adequately informed, you'll speak with boldness and conviction, those listening to your speech will keep asking just two questions in their minds!
(1) Is this one of those we least expected to understand sacred secrets? John 1:46
(2) How come they're so efficacious in explanating the scriptures? Luke 4:22

While others will continue saying they're Jehovah's Witnesses we know too much about them so we will never agree with them no matter how convincing their speech may be

But wisdom is justified by all her children![ Luke 7:35

Our job is to go in search of the lost sheep of the house of Israel {those honestly looking for the one and only source of divine guidance} Matthew 10:6,15:24
NOT those who feels there shouldn't be just ONE unique source of divine wisdom.

So the choice is yours Mr 123! wink

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Image123(m): 8:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
Maximus69:

If you're adequately informed, you'll speak with boldness and conviction, those listening to your speech will keep asking just two questions in their minds!
(1) Is this one of those we least expected to understand sacred secrets? John 1:46
(2) How come they're so efficacious in explanating the scriptures? Luke 4:22

While others will continue saying they're Jehovah's Witnesses we know too much about them so we will never agree with them no matter how convincing their speech may be

But wisdom is justified by all her children![ Luke 7:35

Our job is to go in search of the lost sheep of the house of Israel {those honestly looking for the one and only source of divine guidance} Matthew 10:6,15:24
NOT those who feels there shouldn't be just ONE unique source of divine wisdom.

So the choice is yours Mr 123! wink

What are you saying exactly? What kind of people do we have in this section of the forum these days? Someone cannot talk in peace again, lol? I talk A, you talk JKLMNO. No connection whatsoever. Are you a spambot or something?

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
Image123:

What are you saying exactly? What kind of people do we have in this section of the forum these days? Someone cannot talk in peace again, lol? I talk A, you talk JKLMNO. No connection whatsoever. Are you a spambot or something?

Talk in PEACE when you said someone is ranting! wink

Well you're free Sir to talk A and i don't think there is any rule on NL that hinders someone else not to talk JKLMNO even PQRSTUV~Z! Luke 6:45 wink

So there's no problem! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Image123(m): 10:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
Maximus69:

Talk in PEACE when you said someone is ranting! wink

Well you're free Sir to talk A and i don't think there is any rule on NL that hinders someone else not to talk JKLMNO even PQRSTUV~Z! Luke 6:45 wink

So there's no problem! cheesy

So I should not say the truth in peace or are you not usually ranting? Is your heart filled with ranting or why are you quoting the passage? If i try to say something serious now, you will begin to rant again.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 11, 2019
Image123:

So I should not say the truth in peace or are you not usually ranting? Is your heart filled with ranting or why are you quoting the passage? If i try to say something serious now, you will begin to rant again.

Whatever you call it Mr 123,

It's about having insight and only those having it do speak of things that's touching the heart of their fellow man. Hebrews 4:12

If you don't possess such power, it's not too late, just ask JWs for a Bible study and many will be obliged to assist you. What most of you think is that whoever possess the holy spirit of God must be perfect so you hate Jehovah's Witnesses out of envy and flimsy excuses but wisdom is justified by all her children.

So whatever you feel Mr 123, WHATEVER! smiley
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Image123(m): 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2019
Maximus69:

Whatever you call it Mr 123,

It's about having insight and only those having it do speak of things that's touching the heart of their fellow man. Hebrews 4:12

If you don't possess such power, it's not too late, just ask JWs for a Bible study and many will be obliged to assist you. What most of you think is that whoever possess the holy spirit of God must be perfect so you hate Jehovah's Witnesses out of envy and flimsy excuses but wisdom is justified by all her children.

So whatever you feel Mr 123, WHATEVER! smiley

Let me not say something serious, so that I don't offend you further or cause you to rant yet again.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
Psalms 115:5, Isaiah 54:17 compared to Luke 6:45 smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Image123:

Let me not say something serious, so that I don't offend you further or cause you to rant yet again.
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by jcross19: 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2019
TATIME:

JW oh I see you are contradicting yourself unless you read bible to suit your own personal interpretation! interpret it according to what's written in the bible.Isaiah 54:16 King James Version (KJV)
Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy , its glaring there that God said I HAVE CREATED THE WASTER TO DESTROY,Isaiah 45 vs 7:King James Bible
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. why are you confusing yourself. and God have His own reason for all these.
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 11, 2019
jcross19:
JW oh I see you are contradicting yourself unless you read bible to suit your own personal interpretation! interpret it according to what's written in the bible.Isaiah 54:16 King James Version (KJV)
Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy , its glaring there that God said I HAVE CREATED THE WASTER TO DESTROY,Isaiah 45 vs 7:King James Bible
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things. why are you confusing yourself. and God have His own reason for all these.

Mr jcross19,

So
What's your own conclusions on the matter of good and evil?
Are you of the opinion that GOD purposefully add evil to HIS good works from the beginning? Genesis 1:31

Mine is that GOD cursed the ground AFTER Adam's disobedience {Genesis 3:17-19} and so HE is aware of any evil that's befalling the human race from then till now.
But evil wasn't a part of HIS ORIGINAL plan when HE created our first parents and put them in Eden!
When HE finally forgive mankind there will be no more evil! Psalms 37:9-11, Isaiah 11:9, Revelations 21:3-5
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by jcross19: 7:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
TATIME:

Mr jcross19,

So
What's your own conclusions on the matter of good and evil?
Are you of the opinion that GOD purposefully add evil to HIS good works from the beginning? Genesis 1:31

Mine is that GOD cursed the ground AFTER Adam's disobedience {Genesis 3:17-19} and so HE is aware of any evil that's befalling the human race from then till now.
But evil wasn't a part of HIS ORIGINAL plan when HE created our first parents and put them in Eden!
When HE finally forgive mankind there will be no more evil! Psalms 37:9-11, Isaiah 11:9, Revelations 21:3-5
God always uses His right hand for good what about the left hand?
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 11, 2019
jcross19:
God always uses His right hand for good what about the left hand?

I think that's the simplest question of the century, because God's only begotten son Jesus Christ once said "No one is GOOD except God!" Luke 18:19

Perhaps Jesus should have told us that God is both GOOD and EVIL depending on the side from which he could be viewed!

Jesus never at one time during his life here on earth acted wickedly, that's why the man add the adjective GOOD to the title teacher!

So if Jesus could SOLELY attribute good to God alone, then i suppose we need to reexamine our perception of Isaiah 45:7 smiley
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Image123(m): 8:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
Maximus69:
Psalms 115:5, Isaiah 54:17 compared to Luke 6:45 smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Oh Lord God, it's in you. JKLMNO.

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by jcross19: 10:20pm On Aug 11, 2019
Maximus69:

I think that's the simplest question of the century, because God's only begotten son Jesus Christ once said "No one is GOOD except God!" Luke 18:19

Perhaps Jesus should have told us that God is both GOOD and EVIL depending on the side from which he could be viewed!

Jesus never at one time during his life here on earth acted wickedly, that's why the man add the adjective GOOD to the title teacher!

So if Jesus could SOLELY attribute good to God alone, then i suppose we need to reexamine our perception of Isaiah 45:7 smiley
okay what about this King James Bible
But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him! this is from 1samuel 16:14.
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by achorladey: 10:28pm On Aug 11, 2019
jcross19:

it-1 pp. 772-773
EVIL

The Meaning of Jehovah’s Bringing Evil.

Rightly, Jehovah brought EVIL or calamity upon Adam for his disobedience. Hence, in the Scriptures, Jehovah is referred to as the Creator OF EVIL or calamity. (Isa 45:7; compare KJ.) His enforcing of the penalty for sin, namely, death, has proved to be an EVIL, or a calamity, for mankind. So, then, evil is not always synonymous with wrongdoing. Examples of evils or calamities created by Jehovah are the Flood of Noah’s day and the Ten Plagues visited upon Egypt. But these evils were not wrongs. Rather, the rightful administration of justice against wrongdoers was involved in both cases. However, at times Jehovah, in his mercy, has refrained from bringing the intended calamity or EVIL in execution of his righteous judgment because of the repentance on the part of those concerned. (Jon 3:10) Additionally, in having a warning given, Jehovah has undeservedly provided opportunities for the practicers of bad to change their course and thus to keep living.​—Eze 33:11.

You might want to show this to your friends who are BELABOURING the point that is simple and straightforward as captured in the Isaiah 45:7 cited in your post.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200001452
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Nobody: 3:46am On Aug 12, 2019
Thanks achorladey!

It's not surprising that you're the one saying this. But try and see if anyone out of all those who never passed through the potters of the JWs can solve such a riddle.

The reason why JWs will never agree that there is anyone outside the organization having insight on the sacred writings!
achorladey:

it-1 pp. 772-773
EVIL

The Meaning of Jehovah’s Bringing Evil.

Rightly, Jehovah brought EVIL or calamity upon Adam for his disobedience. Hence, in the Scriptures, Jehovah is referred to as the Creator OF EVIL or calamity. (Isa 45:7; compare KJ.) His enforcing of the penalty for sin, namely, death, has proved to be an EVIL, or a calamity, for mankind. So, then, evil is not always synonymous with wrongdoing. Examples of evils or calamities created by Jehovah are the Flood of Noah’s day and the Ten Plagues visited upon Egypt. But these evils were not wrongs. Rather, the rightful administration of justice against wrongdoers was involved in both cases. However, at times Jehovah, in his mercy, has refrained from bringing the intended calamity or EVIL in execution of his righteous judgment because of the repentance on the part of those concerned. (Jon 3:10) Additionally, in having a warning given, Jehovah has undeservedly provided opportunities for the practicers of bad to change their course and thus to keep living.​—Eze 33:11.

You might want to show this to your friends who are BELABOURING the point that is simple and straightforward as captured in the Isaiah 45:7 cited in your post.

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200001452

Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Nobody: 4:50am On Aug 12, 2019
jcross19:
okay what about this King James Bible
But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him! this is from 1samuel 16:14.

Never mind the version Sir.

The Bible is the same anywhere, anytime and in any language it has been translated, it's just little variations due to the conception of the translators but the words remain the same! smiley

Another evil spirits from the Lord trouble Saul!

It's evident that such a spirit must be an angel but could it have been one that's still working in harmony with God's will? 2Peter 2:4, Jude 6

Remember, all the spirit beings whether good or evil were still in heaven before Michael drove the evil ones away from there! Revelations 12:7-9

Why was the spirit referred to as evil?
And why did the Bible say "from the same Lord"?

The first reason is because rebellious angels want to RULE, {Daniel 10:13} and Saul being the King ruling over God's people was representing God on the throne, {1Samuel 8:7} therefore God's Holy Spirit supposed to be guiding him.
But since he wants to do things his own way rather than sticking to God's guidance, God's Holy Spirit will depart from him{because it doesn't work with arrogant individuals} and the opportunity is open for an evil spirit to take control and start influencing his thoughts. Matthew 12:43-45
God's Holy Spirit must not be offended because all those who deliberately offend the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven! Matthew 12:31-32
Saul deliberately offended God's Holy Spirit by arguing with Samuel the one who chose him through the God's Holy Spirit as King over God's people, instead of admitting his blunders he was trying to justify his wrongdoing!
David did something much more grievous than Saul but he repented immediately God's representative rebuked him! 2Samuel 12:9-13

So to question number
(1) it's an evil spirit, one that's no more working in harmony with God's will, NOT one that's doing God's will!. That's why David usually render that evil spirit powerless with Psalms {spiritual songs that evil spirits can't bear}. 1Samuel 16:23
And that's why the spirit kept influencing Saul to destroy David who is not allowing him{the spirit} to mastermind Saul completely as he sings the Psalms! 1Samuel 18:11

(2)All the spirits{angels} whether good or evil were still living in heaven back then, so it's appropriate to say from the Lord meaning it's not a creature from any other means but part of God's creation! That's why God could rightly say "all of them are creatures i made with my own hands, so do not fear them because there is no weapon they possess that can harm you if you're on my side" Isaiah 54:16-17

Good morning! smiley
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by achorladey: 8:24am On Aug 12, 2019
Maximus69:
Thanks achorladey!

It's not surprising that you're the one saying this. But try and see if anyone out of all those who never passed through the potters of the JWs can solve such a riddle.

The reason why JWs will never agree that there is anyone outside the organization having insight on the sacred writings!

Maximus69: The reason why JWs will never agree that there is anyone outside the organization having insight on the sacred writings!

Achorladey: 1 Corinthians 4:6-7

I have applied these things to myself and Apollos because of you, brothers and sisters, so that through us you may learn “not to go beyond what is written,” so that none of you will be PUFFED up in FAVOR of the one AGAINST the OTHER. 7 For who CONCEDES you ANY SUPERIORITY? What do you HAVE that you did not RECEIVE? And if you RECEIVED it, why do you BOAST as though you did NOT?

One thing familiar with you and the organization you are a member of is trying to tell everyone how HUMBLE and CLAMOUR for humility yet, in their writings and your post here, its the other way round.

You better go and do research work on how the "insight on the scriptures" came about before you raise it high up as if it came down from HEAVEN.

Maximus69: But try and see if anyone out of all those who never passed through the potters of the JWs can solve such a riddle.

Achorladey: When you know where most of the books produced within the organisation you are member get their materials sourced from you will eventually find out if indeed the "THOSE" passed through the POTTERS of JWS or NOT.
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Nobody: 10:01am On Aug 12, 2019
Na you sabi o! wink
achorladey:

Maximus69: The reason why JWs will never agree that there is anyone outside the organization having insight on the sacred writings!

Achorladey: 1 Corinthians 4:6-7

I have applied these things to myself and Apollos because of you, brothers and sisters, so that through us you may learn “not to go beyond what is written,” so that none of you will be PUFFED up in FAVOR of the one AGAINST the OTHER. 7 For who CONCEDES you ANY SUPERIORITY? What do you HAVE that you did not RECEIVE? And if you RECEIVED it, why do you BOAST as though you did NOT?

One thing familiar with you and the organization you are a member of is trying to tell everyone how HUMBLE and CLAMOUR for humility yet, in their writings and your post here, its the other way round.

You better go and do research work on how the "insight on the scriptures" came about before you raise it high up as if it came down from HEAVEN.

Maximus69: But try and see if anyone out of all those who never passed through the potters of the JWs can solve such a riddle.

Achorladey: When you know where most of the books produced within the organisation you are member get their materials sourced from you will eventually find out if indeed the "THOSE" passed through the POTTERS of JWS or NOT.

Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by jcross19: 12:22pm On Aug 12, 2019
Maximus69:

Never mind the version Sir.

The Bible is the same anywhere, anytime and in any language it has been translated, it's just little variations due to the conception of the translators but the words remain the same! smiley

Another evil spirits from the Lord trouble Saul!

It's evident that such a spirit must be an angel but could it have been one that's still working in harmony with God's will? 2Peter 2:4, Jude 6

Remember, all the spirit beings whether good or evil were still in heaven before Michael drove the evil ones away from there! Revelations 12:7-9

Why was the spirit referred to as evil?
And why did the Bible say "from the same Lord"?

The first reason is because rebellious angels want to RULE, {Daniel 10:13} and Saul being the King ruling over God's people was representing God on the throne, {1Samuel 8:7} therefore God's Holy Spirit supposed to be guiding him.
But since he wants to do things his own way rather than sticking to God's guidance, God's Holy Spirit will depart from him{because it doesn't work with arrogant individuals} and the opportunity is open for an evil spirit to take control and start influencing his thoughts. Matthew 12:43-45
God's Holy Spirit must not be offended because all those who deliberately offend the Holy Spirit will never be forgiven! Matthew 12:31-32
Saul deliberately offended God's Holy Spirit by arguing with Samuel the one who chose him through the God's Holy Spirit as King over God's people, instead of admitting his blunders he was trying to justify his wrongdoing!
David did something much more grievous than Saul but he repented immediately God's representative rebuked him! 2Samuel 12:9-13

So to question number
(1) it's an evil spirit, one that's no more working in harmony with God's will, NOT one that's doing God's will!. That's why David usually render that evil spirit powerless with Psalms {spiritual songs that evil spirits can't bear}. 1Samuel 16:23
And that's why the spirit kept influencing Saul to destroy David who is not allowing him{the spirit} to mastermind Saul completely as he sings the Psalms! 1Samuel 18:11

(2)All the spirits{angels} whether good or evil were still living in heaven back then, so it's appropriate to say from the Lord meaning it's not a creature from any other means but part of God's creation! That's why God could rightly say "all of them are creatures i made with my own hands, so do not fear them because there is no weapon they possess that can harm you if you're on my side" Isaiah 54:16-17

Good morning! smiley

you are swerving around sir! be it angel or not what bible say there is evil spirit ! still God is originator of all and HE is the totality !!!!.
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 12, 2019
jcross19:
you are swerving around sir! be it angel or not what bible say there is evil spirit ! still God is originator of all and HE is the totality !!!!.

No doubt about the Creator being the Supreme authority Sir!

What we're trying to sort out here is:

¤ How could the one who condemns evil be the sole initiator of what he himself condemned {EVIL}?

¤How can the one who claims to be a God of Justice justifiably punish evildoers, when he himself is the author of all the evil ever committed?

¤How are you as a preacher and teacher present such a God for an unbeliever to embrace him as a righteous and loving God?

That's the bone of contention here Sir!

Perhaps this is the reason why you can't find real dedicated worshipers in any other religious group apart from Jehovah's Witnesses! wink
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Ken5yne: 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2020
Maximus69:

No doubt about the Creator being the Supreme authority Sir!

What we're trying to sort out here is:

¤ How could the one who condemns evil be the sole initiator of what he himself condemned {EVIL}?

¤How can the one who claims to be a God of Justice justifiably punish evildoers, when he himself is the author of all the evil ever committed?

¤How are you as a preacher and teacher present such a God for an unbeliever to embrace him as a righteous and loving God?

That's the bone of contention here Sir!

Perhaps this is the reason why you can't find real dedicated worshipers in any other religious group apart from Jehovah's Witnesses! wink

j
Hey my friend!!..
I have taken the pain to read through your comments and replies from people...its actually obvious u didn't listened to What Pastor Kumuyi was saying, he was excommunicated Yea!!!...Why was he?...He preached the bible, the part of the bible the church never preached!!!...he told the truth, the church never wanted to say!!!...He was bold, Meshack, Shedrack and Co were courage to defend their God and what happened to them likewise happened to him....the king was right to throw them to the fire, because they went against the law for God!!!..the bible stated it, that anybody that wants to follow me, must suffer persecution, Kumuyi suffered his own for God, and God has blessed him for it...and here you are abusing and reigning causes on him...Instead of judging an honest man, all you can do is insult....God forgive u she.....
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ken5yne:
j
Hey my friend!!..
I have taken the pain to read through your comments and replies from people...its actually obvious u didn't listened to What Pastor Kumuyi was saying, he was excommunicated Yea!!!...Why was he?...He preached the bible, the part of the bible the church never preached!!!...he told the truth, the church never wanted to say!!!...He was bold, Meshack, Shedrack and Co were courage to defend their God and what happened to them likewise happened to him....the king was right to throw them to the fire, because they went against the law for God!!!..the bible stated it, that anybody that wants to follow me, must suffer persecution, Kumuyi suffered his own for God, and God has blessed him for it...and here you are abusing and reigning causes on him...Instead of judging an honest man, all you can do is insult....God forgive u she.....

Please are you now saying the church that excommunicated the man was worshiping Satan? smiley
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 22, 2020
Maximus69:

What is the name of the church nah? undecided
Shey the church that excommunicated Kumuyi has no name? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Loveworld News- News Updates of the BLW Nation (CE Church) / Happy Easter To All Nairalanders / Who Is Jesus To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.