Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:41 PM

Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi (9565 Views)

Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) / Power In The Name Of Jesus (2) — By Pastor W.F. Kumuyi (Season 2) / How To Persevere In Trials (Part 2) — Pastor W.F. Kumuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by jcross19: 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
Maximus69:

That was the arrangement of choosing a prophet and directing them before the establishment of Christianity!
Hebrews 1:1

But when Christianity began, there's a group that must ordain you before you can become a preacher of the gospel of Christ.
Otherwise you're dividing the Church of God!

So it's better if you're excommunicated wrongly so that God condemns those who falsely dismissed you and made you his servant to correct what's going wrong.

But for someone to be JUSTLY excommunicated based on the tenets of the living Church of God, then God will now choose the rebel to start yet another Church all in the name of the same God is totally complicating Sir! cheesy

HE is NOT a God of disorder Sir! 1Corinthians 14:33 cheesy
you are not called by a group of people but by God in your own case you are taking as JW who does not even know about spiritual aspect of God !
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by jcross19: 12:22pm On Aug 01, 2019
Maximus69:

That was the arrangement of choosing a prophet and directing them before the establishment of Christianity!
Hebrews 1:1

But when Christianity began, there's a group that must ordain you before you can become a preacher of the gospel of Christ.
Otherwise you're dividing the Church of God!

So it's better if you're excommunicated wrongly so that God condemns those who falsely dismissed you and made you his servant to correct what's going wrong.

But for someone to be JUSTLY excommunicated based on the tenets of the living Church of God, then God will now choose the rebel to start yet another Church all in the name of the same God is totally complicating Sir! cheesy

HE is NOT a God of disorder Sir! 1Corinthians 14:33 cheesy
there is no where in the new testament where its written that you will be ordained by a group of people before you lead the flocks! pls. show it to me in the bible.
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by PastorAIO: 12:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
And Thus the battle between the Pots and the Kettles raged fiercely. Are they evenly matched? It is truly hard to see which is blacker than the other.
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Janosky: 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2019
jcross19:
there is no where in the new testament where its written that you will be ordained by a group of people before you lead the flocks! pls. show it to me in the bible.

Jesus himself is a member of Jehovah's organization (Isaiah 43:10-12. Acts3:13. John 20:17. Rev3:5. ).

His Father draws you ( John6:44-46) if you "listen" & repent ,accept the Father's message taught by Jesus (John 7:16. 3:16) & get baptised (Matt 28:19,20. Apostle Paul passed through that process Acts9:1-20, Jesus disciples taught him) before he /you can be ordained minister.
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Janosky: 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2019
PastorAIO:
And Thus the battle between the Pots and the Kettles raged fiercely. Are they evenly matched? It is truly hard to see which is blacker than the other.

You be Pot or kettle?
Which one you be ?
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by PastorAIO: 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2019
Janosky:

You be Pot or kettle?
Which one you be ?

The battle rage so hard that perceptions were blurred, some pots and kettles could no longer tell who were engaged in battle from those who were mere observers.
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by jcross19: 7:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
Janosky:

Jesus himself is a member of Jehovah's organization (Isaiah 43:10-12. Acts3:13. John 20:17. Rev3:5. ).

His Father draws you ( John6:44-46) if you "listen" & repent ,accept the Father's message taught by Jesus (John 7:16. 3:16) & get baptised (Matt 28:19,20. Apostle Paul passed through that process Acts9:1-20, Jesus disciples taught him) before he /you can be ordained minister.

just state where Paul was ordained not where he was trained but ordained?
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by achorladey: 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2019
Maximus69:

This is not about Judgement Sir!

It's about a dismissed member of a reputable Church of God who confirmed that he was JUSTLY excommunicated!

This led to thought provoking questions such as

¤If he was JUST excommunicated, then when was he reinstated?
¤Who should apologize to the other, the Church that JUSTLY dismissed him or himself the one disfellowshiped?
¤How did he became a pastor if the church that supposed to ordain him JUSTLY dismissed him and he never went back to be reinstated?

Please Sir there's no reason to be overly emotional on this matter, let's call a spade a spade!

Luther King was excommunicated and till today, the Catholic Church remains with that blemish for the action taken against him. But this case is totally different, as the one excommunicated publicly declared the action taken against him was JUST! wink

Maximus69: It's about a DISMISSED MEMBER of a REPUTABLE CHURCH OF GOD who CONFIRMED that he was JUSTLY excommunicated!

Achorladey: Maximus69 will soon join a REPUTABLE CHURCH OF GOD. From the fingers of Maximus69 and well and rightly typed by a JW. Your worries not mine. I thought those churches produce ROTTEN FRUITS all through the YEARS gone by. Hmmmmmmm!

Maxixmus69: Luther King was excommunicated and till today, the Catholic Church remains with that blemish for the action taken against him. But this case is totally different, as the one excommunicated publicly declared the action taken against him was JUST!

Achorladey: And many of those that have done the same thing MARTIN LUTHER did in the WORLD of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES are called........?ARROGANT, APOSTATES, MENTALLY DISEASED bla bla bla. Here you are using as reference point to prove a point against the Catholics why the organization you are a member have their feet in the same SHOE.
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by achorladey: 8:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
Maximus69:

So all you're saying is even though baba was JUSTLY excommunicated, so far he has succeeded in his Church {business} venture, he is equally qualified to own his own Church since the ENDS justifies the MEANS. RIGHT? cheesy

[b]You love deceit like die!
cheesy

Have you really taken your time to reflect on BALAAM and the SHE ASS as it relates to this ISSUE? Ordained or not ORDAINED.

Even Jesus stated CLEARLY that WICKED PEOPLE do give GOOD GIFT.

Romans 10: 34,35.......Then Peter started speaking: “I now truly understand that God does not show favoritism in dealing with people, 35 but in every nation the person who fears him and does what is right is welcomed before him.

The limited scope of the CHURCH can't make you get to know what it means the reason you put BUSINESS in parenthesis because anything church in your dictionary is MONEY MAKING PALAVER.

The limit scope of what it means to forgive is equally limited.

The Baba you state clearly was EXCOMMUNICATED from a religious denomination will have come in contact with numerous members of his ex-denomination including there leaders on numerous OCASSION and COMMUNICATED freely. They have forgive. one another, the fact Zbaba laid some of his PAST bear already earned him the path to forgiveness. You are looking for who ORDAINED baba after you CLEARLY answer your question YOURSELF previously. Smh.

1 Corinthians 8: 2,3 If someone thinks he knows something, he does not yet know to the degree that he needs to know. 3 But if SOMEONE LOVES GOD, he is KNOWN BY GOD.
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
jcross19:

Well Jesus chose the 12 Apostles when he was here {in the flesh}. Luke 6:13

He handed over the whole thing to them and that's the one and only GROUP approved by God for ORDAINING those who will take the lead in shepherding of God's flock anywhere you find the Christians back then! Act 6:1-6
Note that Jesus directed Paul to go and meet a Christian who will teach him WHAT TO DO{the tenets of Christianity}! Act 9:6-11
After Paul had started preaching publicly about Jesus Christ AMONGST HIS JEWISH PEOPLE, Barnabas still led Paul to the GROUP{Apostles}! Act 9:27
The Apostles then ORDAINED Paul to go and start congregating the gentiles for Christ just as Jesus has told Ananias! Act 9:10-16

You can argue about this but know today that

We are Jehovah's Witnesses!

JEHOVAH our God is NOT a God of disorder! 1Corinthians 14:33 wink

1 Like

Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
achorladey:

Have you really taken your time to reflect on BALAAM and the SHE ASS as it relates to this ISSUE? Ordained or not ORDAINED.

Even Jesus stated CLEARLY that WICKED PEOPLE do give GOOD GIFT.

Romans 10: 34,35.......Then Peter started speaking: “I now truly understand that God does not show favoritism in dealing with people, 35 but in every nation the person who fears him and does what is right is welcomed before him.

The limited scope of the CHURCH can't make you get to know what it means the reason you put BUSINESS in parenthesis because anything church in your dictionary is MONEY MAKING PALAVER.

The limit scope of what it means to forgive is equally limited.

The Baba you state clearly was EXCOMMUNICATED from a religious denomination will have come in contact with numerous members of his ex-denomination including there leaders on numerous OCASSION and COMMUNICATED freely. They have forgive. one another, the fact Zbaba laid some of his PAST bear already earned him the path to forgiveness. You are looking for who ORDAINED baba after you CLEARLY answer your question YOURSELF previously. Smh.

1 Corinthians 8: 2,3 If someone thinks he knows something, he does not yet know to the degree that he needs to know. 3 But if SOMEONE LOVES GOD, he is KNOWN BY GOD.

Oh boy!

You just love deceit like die! cheesy
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Janosky: 9:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
jcross19:
just state where Paul was ordained not where he was trained but ordained?

Apostle Paul himself answers your question.
Acts26:12-20, more emphasis on verses 16,17,19 &20. Romans1:1. Acts9:15. Gal 1:1.

****$$** It's very important to note the fact that Greek language has variety of words synonymous with "ORDAIN" as we know it in English.
For example, Mark 3:14.
#* New American Standard Bible
And He appointed twelve, so that they would
be with Him and that He could send them
out to preach,

*# King James Bible
And he ordained twelve, that they should be
with him, and that he might send them forth
to preach,Pls do well to check it out below.

Greek
3549. nomotheteo -- to make law, to ordain
by law
... to make law, to ordain by law. Part of
Speech: Verb Transliteration: nomotheteo
Phonetic Spelling: (nom-oth-et-eh'-o) Short
Definition: I ordain , enact ...
//strongsnumbers.com/greek2/3549.htm -
5021. tasso -- to draw up in order, arrange
... 5021 -- properly, (put in order); to place
in a , ; (figuratively) ordain , set
in place; "station" (J. Thayer). ... appoint,
determine, ordain , set. ...
//strongsnumbers.com/greek2/5021.htm -
2680. kataskeuazo -- to prepare
... 2), built (1), construction (1), prepare (3),
prepared (4). build, make,
ordain , prepare. From kata and a derivative
of skeuos; to ...
//strongsnumbers.com/greek2/2680.htm -
3724. horizo -- to mark off by boundaries, to
determine
... predetermined (1). declare, determine,
limit, ordain . From horion; to mark
out or bound ("horizon"wink, ie (figuratively) to
appoint ...
//strongsnumbers.com/greek2/3724.htm -
4282. proetoimazo -- to prepare before
... ordain before, prepare afore. From pro
and hetoimazo; to fit up in advance (literally
or figuratively) -- ordain before, prepare
afore. see GREEK pro. ...
//strongsnumbers.com/greek2/4282.htm -
4309. proorizo -- to predetermine,
foreordain
... determine before, ordain , predestinate.
From pro and horizo; to limit in advance,
ie (figuratively) predetermine -- determine
before, ordain , predestinate. ...
//strongsnumbers.com/greek2/4309.htm -
2525. kathistemi -- to set in order, appoint
... render (1), set (1). appoint, be, conduct,
make, ordain , set. From kata
and histemi; to place down (permanently), ie
(figuratively ...
//strongsnumbers.com/greek2/2525.htm -
5500. cheirotoneo -- to vote by stretching
out the hand, to ...
... Word Origin from cheir and teino (to
stretch) Definition to vote by stretching out
the hand, to appoint NASB Word Usage
appointed (2). choose, ordain . ...
//strongsnumbers.com/greek2/5500.htm -
4160. poieo -- to make, do
... gain, give, have, hold, X journeying, keep,
+ lay wait, + lighten the ship, make,
X mean, + none of these things move me,
observe, ordain , perform, provide ...
//strongsnumbers.com/greek2/4160.htm -
4929. suntasso -- to arrange (together)
... suntasso Phonetic Spelling: (soon-tas-
so) Short Definition: I arrange with, direct,
appoint Definition: I arrange with, direct,
appoint, prescribe, ordain . ...
//strongsnumbers.com/greek2/4929.htm -
6k.

**Peace.
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Janosky: 10:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
Maximus69:

He handed over the whole thing to them and that's the one and only GROUP approved by God for ORDAINING those who will take the lead in shepherding of God's flock anywhere you find the Christians back then! Act 6:1-6
Note that Jesus directed Paul to go and meet a Christian who will teach him WHAT TO DO{the tenets of Christianity}! Act 9:6-11
After Paul had started preaching publicly about Jesus Christ AMONGST HIS JEWISH PEOPLE, Barnabas still led Paul to the GROUP{Apostles}! Act 9:27
The Apostles then ORDAINED Paul to go and start congregating the gentiles for Christ just as Jesus has told Ananias! Act 9:10-16

On point. Great post.
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by jcross19: 2:08am On Aug 02, 2019
Maximus69:

JEHOVAH our God is NOT a God of disorder! 1Corinthians 14:33 wink9:27 says

Act 9:27 says-
But Barnabas took him, and brought him to the apostles, and declared unto them how he had seen the Lord in the way, and that he had spoken to him, and how he had preached boldly at Damascus in the name of Jesus. so tell me where Paul was ordained here!
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by jcross19: 2:12am On Aug 02, 2019
Maximus69:

your quotations did not show any ordination of Paul by any group! calling is ordination from God its only God that have the right to ordain any man for God's work.
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by jcross19: 2:14am On Aug 02, 2019
Janosky:

On point. Great post.
no man have the right to ordain you except God\jesus have the right and power to ordain you! just show me where Paul was ordained by the apostle period!
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by jcross19: 2:17am On Aug 02, 2019
Janosky:

Apostle Paul himself answers your question.
Acts26:12-20, more emphasis on verses 16,17,19 &20. Romans1:1. Acts9:15. Gal 1:1.

****$$** It's very important to note the fact that Greek language has variety of words synonymous with "ORDAIN" as we know it in English.
For example, Mark 3:14.
#* New American Standard Bible
And He appointed twelve, so that they would
be with Him and that He could send them
out to preach,

*# King James Bible
And he ordained twelve, that they should be
with him, and that he might send them forth
to preach,Pls do well to check it out below.

Greek
3549. nomotheteo -- to make law, to ordain
by law
... to make law, to ordain by law. Part of
Speech: Verb Transliteration: nomotheteo
Phonetic Spelling: (nom-oth-et-eh'-o) Short
Definition: I ordain , enact ...
//strongsnumbers.com/greek2/3549.htm -
5021. tasso -- to draw up in order, arrange
... 5021 -- properly, (put in order); to place
in a , ; (figuratively) ordain , set
in place; "station" (J. Thayer). ... appoint,
determine, ordain , set. ...
//strongsnumbers.com/greek2/5021.htm -
2680. kataskeuazo -- to prepare
... 2), built (1), construction (1), prepare (3),
prepared (4). build, make,
ordain , prepare. From kata and a derivative
of skeuos; to ...
//strongsnumbers.com/greek2/2680.htm -
3724. horizo -- to mark off by boundaries, to
determine
... predetermined (1). declare, determine,
limit, ordain . From horion; to mark
out or bound ("horizon"wink, ie (figuratively) to
appoint ...
//strongsnumbers.com/greek2/3724.htm -
4282. proetoimazo -- to prepare before
... ordain before, prepare afore. From pro
and hetoimazo; to fit up in advance (literally
or figuratively) -- ordain before, prepare
afore. see GREEK pro. ...
//strongsnumbers.com/greek2/4282.htm -
4309. proorizo -- to predetermine,
foreordain
... determine before, ordain , predestinate.
From pro and horizo; to limit in advance,
ie (figuratively) predetermine -- determine
before, ordain , predestinate. ...
//strongsnumbers.com/greek2/4309.htm -
2525. kathistemi -- to set in order, appoint
... render (1), set (1). appoint, be, conduct,
make, ordain , set. From kata
and histemi; to place down (permanently), ie
(figuratively ...
//strongsnumbers.com/greek2/2525.htm -
5500. cheirotoneo -- to vote by stretching
out the hand, to ...
... Word Origin from cheir and teino (to
stretch) Definition to vote by stretching out
the hand, to appoint NASB Word Usage
appointed (2). choose, ordain . ...
//strongsnumbers.com/greek2/5500.htm -
4160. poieo -- to make, do
... gain, give, have, hold, X journeying, keep,
+ lay wait, + lighten the ship, make,
X mean, + none of these things move me,
observe, ordain , perform, provide ...
//strongsnumbers.com/greek2/4160.htm -
4929. suntasso -- to arrange (together)
... suntasso Phonetic Spelling: (soon-tas-
so) Short Definition: I arrange with, direct,
appoint Definition: I arrange with, direct,
appoint, prescribe, ordain . ...
//strongsnumbers.com/greek2/4929.htm -
6k.

**Peace.
a simple question I asked you people but you are digressing the post with irrelevant quotations my question is this no where in the bible that a group or man ordained any one except Jesus and God have the power to ordain any man for His work.
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by jcross19: 2:20am On Aug 02, 2019
Janosky:

On point. Great post.
Isaiah 49 vs 1-6, Jeremiah 1 vs 1-9 and many more. is only God or Jesus have the power to ordain or commission any man for His works.
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Janosky: 9:13am On Aug 02, 2019
jcross19:
a simple question I asked you people but you are digressing the post with irrelevant quotations my question is this no where in the bible that a group or man ordained any one except Jesus and God have the power to ordain any man for His work.
Did you read these scriptures from my previous post ?
pls respond.

Apostle Paul himself answers your
question.
Acts26:12-20, more emphasis on
verses 16,17,19 &20. Romans1:1.
Acts9:15. Gal 1:1.
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 02, 2019
jcross19:
Act 9:27 says-
But Barnabas took him{Paul}, and brought him to the apostles, and declared unto them how he had seen the Lord in the way, and that he had spoken to him, and how he had preached boldly at Damascus in the name of Jesus so tell me where Paul was ordained here!

Barnabas took Paul to the GROUP Jesus chose{Apostles}

Perhaps to tell them stories of how Paul preached boldly at Damascus in Jesus name so that they can become his friends right? cheesy

Well my friend, Jesus actually sent us out on a mission and it's purposely to find the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Matthew 15:24
This means individuals in any part of this earth who are like sheep at heart.
The SHEEP is a domestic animal that's synonymous to loneliness and fear therefore it always feel comfortable in the midst of other sheep and as a fold {GROUP} they're ever in need of a shepherd{leader} who directs/leads them to where they could get green pastures{Psalms 23:2}.
On the other hand, there is another domestic animal {GOAT}, this one is the exact opposite of the sheep. It feels NO NEED of companionship neither does it recognises headship. A goat often move in any direction of it's choice and synonymous to stubbornness!

Jesus in an illustration explains why sheeplike individuals will be saved whereas those like goats will perish! Matthew 25:31-46
Individuals like the goat will never agree with the idea of only one single source for divine guidance so that they can comfortably switch anytime to another LANE without a bleep! Matthew 7:13
But the sheeplike ones often feel hungry and thirsty for that single source of divine guidance{Matthew 5:6} so they'll never feel comfortable UNTIL THEY FINDS IT and after they'll stick to it! Matthew 7:14

So my friend, obviously you're not part of those that fancy sheepishness, therefore you can suit yourself.
God bless you! smiley
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Janosky: 9:18am On Aug 02, 2019
jcross19:
your quotations did not show any ordination of Paul by any group! calling is ordination from God its only God that have the right to ordain any man for God's work.

It seems you dey find pastorpreneurs to spoonfeed you OR your comprehension skills faulty.
It seems you're not ready to study ,research God's word to find out what's really true.
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Janosky: 9:25am On Aug 02, 2019
PastorAIO:

You're a veteran combatant, not "mere observers".
Sir, the pellets from your ammo is very visible on this thread.
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by jcross19: 10:36am On Aug 02, 2019
Janosky:

It seems you dey find pastorpreneurs to spoonfeed you OR your comprehension skills faulty.
It seems you're not ready to study ,research God's word to find out what's really true.
ahahahahh don't twist the simple word of God! a quotation is enough.
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by PastorAIO: 10:39am On Aug 02, 2019
Janosky:

You're a veteran combatant, not "mere observers".
Sir, the pellets from your ammo is very visible on this thread.

Care to share? Where on this thread have you seen pellets from my ammo?
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by jcross19: 10:40am On Aug 02, 2019
Maximus69:

Barnabas took Paul to the GROUP Jesus chose{Apostles}

Perhaps to tell them stories of how Paul preached boldly at Damascus in Jesus name so that they can become his friends right? cheesy

Well my friend, Jesus actually sent us out on a mission and it's purposely to find the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Matthew 15:24
This means individuals in any part of this earth who are like sheep at heart.
The SHEEP is a domestic animal that's synonymous to loneliness and fear therefore it always feel comfortable in the midst of other sheep and as a fold {GROUP} they're ever in need of a shepherd{leader} who directs/leads them to where they could get green pastures{Psalms 23:2}.
On the other hand, there is another domestic animal {GOAT}, this one is the exact opposite of the sheep. It feels NO NEED of companionship neither does it recognises headship. A goat often move in any direction of it's choice and synonymous to stubbornness!

Jesus in an illustration explains why sheeplike individuals will be saved whereas those like goats will perish! Matthew 25:31-46
Individuals like the goat will never agree with the idea of only one single source for divine guidance so that they can comfortably switch anytime to another LANE without a bleep! Matthew 7:13
But the sheeplike ones often feel hungry and thirsty for that single source of divine guidance{Matthew 5:6} so they'll never feel comfortable UNTIL THEY FINDS IT and after they'll stick to it! Matthew 7:14

So my friend, obviously you're not part of those that fancy sheepishness, therefore you can suit yourself.
God bless you! smiley
funny banabas took Saul to the apostles then you completed it by yourself by assuming he went there to be ordained. like I have said no man have the power to ordain any one except God just show me where a any man ordained any man in new testament. period don't just quote irrelevant verses.
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by jcross19: 10:49am On Aug 02, 2019
Janosky:

Did you read these scriptures from my previous post ?
pls respond.

Apostle Paul himself answers your
question.
Acts26:12-20, more emphasis on
verses 16,17,19 &20. Romans1:1.
Acts9:15. Gal 1:1.

And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; this is from Ephesians 4:11 like what I have said no man have the right to ordain any man but only God does. just show me where apostles ordained any man even when they wanted to appoint a replacement for Judas they did not ordain any body but where chose by an election with the direction of holy spirit.
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 02, 2019
jcross19:
funny banabas took Saul to the apostles then you completed it by yourself by assuming he went there to be ordained. like I have said no man have the power to ordain any one except God just show me where a any man ordained any man in new testament. period don't just quote irrelevant verses.

Jesus DIRECTLY chose Paul from heaven{ Act 9:3-5} directed him to a Christian in order to be INSTRUCTED ON WHAT TO DO{ Act 9:6} Paul then was BAPTISED by one of the Christians {Act 9:18} Barnabas led him to the GROUP{ Act 9:27} Ever since then Paul kept REPORTING about all his activities to the GROUP {Act 15:2} And it's the DECREES of the Apostles {GROUP} that Paul is declaring everywhere he goes! 16:3-4

You will hear the word ORDAINED many times as you wish in the Churches since you're inquiring to see it Sir!

Just bear in mind that,

We are Jehovah's Witnesses! Our job is to go out there:

In search of Jesus' lost sheep Sir!

IN SEARCH OF THE LOST SHEEP of the house of Israel!

God bless you Sir! smiley
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by jcross19: 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2019
Maximus69:

Jesus DIRECTLY chose Paul from heaven{ Act 9:3-5} directed him to a Christian in order to be INSTRUCTED ON WHAT TO DO{ Act 9:6} Paul then was BAPTISED by one of the Christians {Act 9:18} Barnabas led him to the GROUP{ Act 9:27} Ever since then Paul kept REPORTING about all his activities to the GROUP {Act 15:2} And it's the DECREES of the Apostles {GROUP} that Paul is declaring everywhere he goes! 16:3-4

You will hear the word ORDAINED many times as you wish in the Churches since you're inquiring to see it Sir!

Just bear in mind that,

We are Jehovah's Witnesses! Our job is to go out there:

In search of Jesus' lost sheep Sir!

IN SEARCH OF THE LOST SHEEP of the house of Israel!

you are the one that talked about ordination here even your founder was not even ordained so why are you now nagging about kumuyi? even your founder was divorcee which disqualified him to lead a flocks! now Paul was trained by the apostles in order to follow the teaching of our Lord Jesus Christ but he was never ordained by them period.
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
jcross19:
you are the one that talked about ordination here even your founder was not even ordained so why are you now nagging about kumuyi? even your founder was divorcee which disqualified him to lead a flocks! now Paul was trained by the apostles in order to follow the teaching of our Lord Jesus Christ but he was never ordained by them period.

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses Sir!

Our organization wasn't founded by any man, that's why our understanding of the scriptures today surpasses all those who have been in this organization before now! For your information, what we know today surpasses everything the first,second,third to the fifth PRESIDENT of Watchtower knew during their time! smiley

The same way God's servants in the Bible used to know better than all those who served God before them! And you will never find anywhere in the Bible where a servant of the true God was excommunicated only to go and establish himself as a teacher of the same word of God upon which he was JUSTLY dismissed! wink

Of course God used those first set of Bible students in the 19th century to organise this group, but Jesus kept teaching us gradually ever since then and today the world now have a group claiming Christians who have formed one happy global family of peace-loving worshippers! John 17:20-23

He said "you will be my Witnesses..... to the most distant part of the earth" Act 1:8

This means all what Jesus ever preached, taught and prayed for will be evident in this group, and what's more? The whole world will notice them! Matthew 5:14-16

So Jesus is the founder of the Jehovah's Witnesses organization, that's why the group kept growing in wisdom to the point that everything we're doing today could be explained in the light of the scriptures!

The GROUP ordaining shepherds in God's organization back in the first century were the Apostles in Jerusalem, today the GROUP ordaining shepherds in God's organization are in our headquarters in America! smiley

So keep arguing with your fellow adherents of credulity, whether Jesus is the same Father, Son and Holy Ghost or not, whether you can take alcoholic beverages or not, whether women could use jewelries, fashionable dresses, relaxed hairdos and makeovers or not. Just keep arguing amongst yourselves when RACISM and POLITICS makes your called fellow believers perpetual enemies of one another!
While the one and only true Christian group are globally United as one family! John 13:34-35

Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Janosky: 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2019
jcross19:
ahahahahh don't twist the simple word of God! a quotation is enough.

I twisted NOTHING !
These were some of the scriptures I listed for your consideration, you should have checked them.
Romans 1:1
Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be
an apostle, separated unto the gospel of
God,

1 Corinthians 1:1
Paul, called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ
through the will of God,

Acts 22:10,14-21
And I said, What shall I do, Lord? And the
Lord said unto me, Arise, and go into
Damascus; and there it shall be told thee of
all things which are appointed for thee to
do…
Acts 26:16-18
But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have
appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make
thee a minister and a witness both of these
things which thou hast seen, and of those
things in the which I will appear unto thee;

Indeed, Paul was called,(or appointed, a Greek word synonymous with ordain ) a minister "through the will of God" and his son Jesus Christ.
He was well grounded in the Word by fellowship with believers.
Shalom.
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by Janosky: 8:05pm On Aug 02, 2019
PastorAIO:

Care to share? Where on this thread have you seen pellets from my ammo?
Oh sorry, maybe not this thread.
I know you had a duel with Kumuyi's spokesman on NL.
"ogbeni gbe fila" or something like that....
Re: Why I Was Excommunicated From The Church - Pastor W F Kumuyi by jcross19: 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2019
Janosky:

I twisted NOTHING !
These were some of the scriptures I listed for your consideration, you should have checked them.
Romans 1:1
Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be
an apostle, separated unto the gospel of
God,

1 Corinthians 1:1
Paul, called to be an apostle of Jesus Christ
through the will of God,

Acts 22:10,14-21
And I said, What shall I do, Lord? And the
Lord said unto me, Arise, and go into
Damascus; and there it shall be told thee of
all things which are appointed for thee to
do…
Acts 26:16-18
But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have
appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make
thee a minister and a witness both of these
things which thou hast seen, and of those
things in the which I will appear unto thee;

Indeed, Paul was called,(or appointed, a Greek word synonymous with ordain ) a minister "through the will of God" and his son Jesus Christ.
He was well grounded in the Word by fellowship with believers.
Shalom.
oh go and check my previous posts I said give me a quotation where the apostles ordained Paul? I have told you that it's only Jesus and God have the power to ordain a man ! Jesus was the one that ordained Paul and the apostles ! So show me where apostles ordained any man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

False Prophecies Of The New Testament (bible) / I Shall Be Paying My #20,000 Tithe To Nairalanders Henceforth / Does Watching A Church's Online Service Means You Have Attended Service?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.