Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

#bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House (37938 Views)

BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) / BBNaija: Nelson Asks Diane How Many Guys She Has Kissed In The House / Bbnaija: Nelson Dressed Up As A Lady, Rocks Wig (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by DrMuzungu(m): 12:47am On Jul 29, 2019
Seriously, how does anything that happens in any "reality" show affect the life of any of us?
Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Aidejay(m): 5:08am On Jul 29, 2019
Drabeey:

Drabeey was Here
(Yawning)........sheer nonsense
Almost forgot nairaland is full of your type
Disposable

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by genesis101: 6:11am On Jul 29, 2019
Do you need enough hands on desk without having to spend much on salary at the end of the month? Recruiting interns can be the best shot.

Are you looking for where to do your Siwes/IT training? The long awaited solution is here.
https://www.siwesfinder.com/register

Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Zuorom: 8:00am On Jul 29, 2019
What do people enjoy in this show sef?
Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by Toceenay(m): 8:30am On Jul 29, 2019
drdams:

by virtue of the quoted line, you and tacha share something in common.

Your problem is, you're only familiar with these 2 saying: "beauty + brain" and "beauty, no brain".

You never knew there's "no beauty, no brain", if not you won't quote my line to insult me.

Learn more, you'll be wiser!
Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by FengChui(m): 6:10am On Aug 01, 2019
WeighWordSon:

Go buy fuel from Doma

I dey old Kutunku. Doma too far.
Re: #bbnaija: Nelson Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House by drdams: 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
Toceenay:

Your problem is, you're only familiar with these 2 saying: "beauty + brain" and "beauty, no brain".

You never knew there's "no beauty, no brain", if not you won't quote my line to insult me.

Learn more, you'll be wiser!

gibberish! what exactly are you saying? poor communication skills here!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: Tacha Didn't Snub 2baba - Management / Tobi Evicted From Big Brother Naija 2018 #bbnaijafinale / Meet Mariam Kayode, The Youngest AMVCA Nominee (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.