Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

A Word From God: A Word From The Lord: By His Ward - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Word From God: A Word From The Lord: By His Ward (209 Views)

Ancient Greek Inscription 'Christ Born Of Mary' To Ward Off Evil Spirit Seen(Pix / If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar / What created God ? A Response To Atheist Question (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Word From God: A Word From The Lord: By His Ward by TheIkoro(m): 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2019
That I am like unto Joseph?

I laughed in Hebrew.

At least one person wept my fate the day I was first sold into the hands of Psychiatry by the likes of you.

No one is recorded as having wept Joseph, the day he was sold into slavery.

And.....

How often have I been labelled a drunkard even as I wept out my anguish in prayer?

Often enough to have me state that I definitely am - if nothing else - very like unto Hannah.

But that I am like unto Joseph?

I laugh, laugh I.

Even as thou has obviously concealed The Naked Truth to the extent where only with mind, heart, and action can he pour out his soul before The LORD; rather than with the voice that either is not heard, or is heard loudly enough to render thy generation in all its entirety damned: even so do I as one definitely like unto Hannah continue to look at Moses as he like unto whom I will most definitely be, by The Grace of my Creator.

I laugh in Masculinism.

- The Naked Truth (28th of July, 2019).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Word From God: A Word From The Lord: By His Ward by TheIkoro(m): 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
TheIkoro:
That I am like unto Joseph?

I laughed in Hebrew.

At least one person wept my fate the day I was first sold into the hands of Psychiatry by the likes of you.

No one is recorded as having wept Joseph, the day he was sold into slavery.

And.....

How often have I been labelled a drunkard even as I wept out my anguish in prayer?

Often enough to have me state that I definitely am - if nothing else - very like unto Hannah.

I laugh, laugh I.

Even as thou has obviously concealed The Naked Truth to the extent where only with mind, heart, and action can he pour out his soul before The LORD; rather than with the voice that either is not heard, or is heard loudly enough to render thy generation in all its entirety damned: even so do I as one definitely like unto Hannah continue to look at Moses as he like unto whom I will most definitely be, by The Grace of my Creator.

I laugh in Masculinism.

- The Naked Truth (28th of July, 2019).

PS: No one is recorded, of his siblings; as having wept. Just a point of correction concerning the statement made, of Joseph.

(1) (Reply)

Dear Brothers And Sisters In The Lord / More On The Two Olive Trees - (the Two Witnesses Or Repented Churches) / Is Jesus The Only Way To Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.