Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Whats The Deal With Spark Plugs? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Whats The Deal With Spark Plugs? (2176 Views)

Spark Plugs! / Changing Your Vehicle Spark Plugs / Spark Plugs Issues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats The Deal With Spark Plugs? by atilla(m): 6:35pm On May 12, 2007
Hi guys where can I buy ORIGINAL spark plugs in Nigeria and how much for?

Everytime I go to a mechanic they always say "AAh these your spark plug don spoil" its as if everytime you buy spark plugs when another mechanic sees them he will say"this one no good" they say the best ones are tokunbo spark plugs and I dont understand how that is possible. Someone once told me that all the SUPPOSEDLY spark plugs they cell in Nigeria are recycled ones that mechanics put in a maching and clean it then sell them in new packages.     

I guess im someone that looks at small details when im trying to repair my car.

Thanks  Oh.
Re: Whats The Deal With Spark Plugs? by shifting(m): 10:12pm On May 22, 2012
I had the same problem until a friend introduced me to Autolite spark plugs & ive been satisfied since.American quality and very efficient.they last long too.Available at quality part stores.you can try them
Re: Whats The Deal With Spark Plugs? by fokusy: 4:30pm On May 23, 2012
Guy

You cannot go wrong with Autolite. I live in the US and all I use for my cars are is Autolite. Matter of fact, I'm in Walmart Superstores right now and here's a picture of Autolite Spark Plugs that I intend to buy for my next engine tune-up. If its available in Nigeria I suggest you go for it.

(1) (Reply)

Installing Africa Map In The Navigation System Of A 2005 Armanda Nissan / How To Remove A Snake From Your Car / Don't Bother Getting A Total Card To Escape The Fuel Queues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.