Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child (46881 Views)

Candidlady Is Now Happily Married. Praise The Lord Sombori / Couple Got Married With Only 2 Guests, Bought Food At Nearby Eatery (Pix, Video) / My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by bongo4real(m): 9:50am On Jul 29, 2019
Next2Bezee:

See them

Single and miserable.

Even roasted turkey will not spread leg for them on the first day.

Bros why na? You wicked oo

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Gentlewarrior1(m): 9:51am On Jul 29, 2019
erico2k2:

even if she spreads her legs the 100th date it still wont make sense
No mind that fool. As if any difference btw first day and other days

She shouldn't spread her legs at all. Infact its a taboo to have sex unless na to born pikin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 29, 2019
Uchenduin:

How old are you?

20 years

So what's up?

And look, I am not trying to praise myself here, that because I am still a virgin, I am better than others. I did not paint myself as such; you were the one even asking. If not, I would not have shared all these details. Everyone has his/her flaws. But we must continue to point out these flaws and correct ourselves if we want to be better humans and make the world a better place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by PUSSYHOE(m): 9:54am On Jul 29, 2019
drginger:
Except you are already sure about how madly in love you are with this guy on the first day, do you know how many dates people go on before they find the right person? Sometimes the first date is actually the last so u just straf and move to the next guy?
When it comes to love and relationship there are no basic principles, just do what you feel OK with, stil lashing on first date is a no for me, how can you say am pretending because I refuse to lash on a first date? Different things work for different people and asking me to lash on a first date actually ends that friendship
Does the pussy has meter?
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Uchenduin: 9:55am On Jul 29, 2019
There is on slay queen like that, I met in the bank, i took her out for the first date in a very expensive place. After then we agreed to date.
She started visiting me and I kept taking her out but never requested for any sex cos is not my own priority.

What made me to dump her was after 8months of dating,she refused to even kiss me a kiss .but kept sucking my money.
This lady shops only in the best super market in town and she is so empty and dull.

So what do you have to say about that.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by erico2k2(m): 9:55am On Jul 29, 2019
Gentlewarrior1:

No mind that fool. As if any difference btw first day and other days

She shouldn't spread her legs at all. Infact its a taboo to have sex unless na to born pikin cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Ibeekaay: 9:56am On Jul 29, 2019
Dessy96:

Nothing wrong with that... If u know you like the person and u want to Bleep the person u Bleep.... I'm a man and I'll tell you the truth... Whether first day or 2years after the sex is not really a factor.... If a girl is a shitty person or doesn't have good character whether she holds out the sex for 10yrs once he gets it he'll move... But if the girl is woman of value whether first day or last day he won't want to loose her..... What I'm saying sha is sex on the first or last date isn't really a factor.. What matters is how the lady is like her energy, her ambition, intelligence etc
Well, i for one, do not think that a woman of value would stoop so low to have sex on the first date
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by densiks: 9:56am On Jul 29, 2019
Why should you have sex with someone on a first date and have the guts to brag about it?except of course it wasn’t a date but a sex hook up session, or something related.

A female dog will even put up some kind of delay game or resistance in a ‘date’ situation.

I think we are at that point in our evolution where we are fast returning to the beastial level of existence and we might just be outdoing the wild or lowest animals at this rate.

I’ll also add, a wrong thing done with good intentions doesn’t make it right for those that will like to think that the end justifies the means.
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by lollybizzu(m): 9:57am On Jul 29, 2019
Dessy96:

Nothing wrong with that... If u know you like the person and u want to Bleep the person u Bleep.... I'm a man and I'll tell you the truth... Whether first day or 2years after the sex is not really a factor.... If a girl is a shitty person or doesn't have good character whether she holds out the sex for 10yrs once he gets it he'll move... But if the girl is woman of value whether first day or last day he won't want to loose her..... What I'm saying sha is sex on the first or last date isn't really a factor.. What matters is how the lady is like her energy, her ambition, intelligence etc
Yea, you make sense bro
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by erico2k2(m): 9:58am On Jul 29, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

20 years

So what's up?

And look, I am not trying to praise myself here, that because I am still a virgin, I am better than others. I did not paint myself as such; you were the one even asking. If not, I would not have shared all these details. Everyone has his/her flaws. But we must continue to point out these flaws and correct ourselves if we want to be better humans and make the world a better place.
20 years nor get say ontop this matter, better go and face your books, leave those who are in the know to fire down, face your books thank me later,you got far more important things to learn rather than engage in leg opening on 1st date.
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by erico2k2(m): 9:59am On Jul 29, 2019
densiks:
Why should you have sex with someone on a first date and have the guts to brag about it?

A female dog will even put up some kind of delay game or resistance.

I think we are at that point in our evolution where we are fast returning to the beastial level of existence and we might just be outdoing the animals at this rate.

I’ll also add, a wrong thing done with good intentions doesn’t make it right for those that will like to think that the end justifies the means.
You are missing the point, there is no time limit to this just as there is no limit to the women you can marry, each to their own best practice.FYI loads of girls sleep on their 1st date especially the slay queens.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by densiks: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2019
erico2k2:

You are missing the point, there is no time limit to this just as there is no limit to the women you can marry, each to their own best practice.FYI loads of girls sleep on their 1st date especially the slay queens.

Hmm

Maybe I’m ‘old school’ on this kind of things.

I agree it depends on personal preference.

Each one to his own!
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 29, 2019
erico2k2:

20 years nor get say ontop this matter, better go and face your books, leave those who are in the know to fire down, face your books thank me later,you got far more important things to learn rather than engage in leg opening on 1st date.

grin grin grin

That is not totally true. I have friends who have had sex before they were twenty. The world today has changed and some people do have sex before that age. By the way, I am 20. I am an adult angry What is wrong with you? angry So I can discuss matters like this. I thoughy they said it is 18+ so I think I am very qualified.

Oga, What is wrong is wrong. Perhaps, you are waiting for one girl to knack this evening grin Call her now and tell her I said it is wrong and she should wait before marriage. Tell her I said so grin
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Uchenduin: 10:08am On Jul 29, 2019
[quote author=OladimejiRufai post=80732510]

20 years

So what's up?

And look, I am not trying to praise myself here, that because I am still a virgin, I am better than others. I did not paint myself as such; you were the one even asking. If not, I would not have shared all these details. Everyone has his/her flaws. But we must continue to point out these flaws and correct ourselves if we want to be better humans and make the world a better place.[/quote

That's why.
You are still a kid na.
At 20 I runaway at a sight of a woman.
I was a virgin till 33. Though am not a babe Biggs and sex is not my thing but that doesn't mean you should condemn people doing it.

We are different humans created differently.

I hate people imposing their personal lifestyle and disposition to others.

What works for mr A may not work for mr B.

Life is not a mathematics. There is no specific formula for life.

Live your life the way God created you and don't impose it on others.

All my friends disvirgined before 23 and I will still stay with them gist about babes and make fun. They never knew I was still a virgin up to 33 before they knew and it was very difficult before they confirmed it and they respected me alot.

Mind you, am not a virgin till 33 becos sex is bad but just that am not a babe nigga and I don't value or interested in anything sex or relationship.but I always told my friends woman, girlfriends and sex are necessary evils.

And I don't and can't condemn it or anybody that is into it.
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by erico2k2(m): 10:11am On Jul 29, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

grin grin grin

That is not totally true. I have friends who have had sex before they were twenty. The world today has changed and some people do have sex before that age. By the way, I am 20. I am an adult angry What is wrong with you? angry So I can discuss matters like this. I thoughy they said it is 18+ so I think I am very qualified.

Oga, What is wrong is wrong. Perhaps, you are waiting for one girl to knack this evening grin Call her now and tell her I said it is wrong and she should wait before marriage. Tell her I said so grin
Very qualified ke, ahaha not from where Im standing,let me tell you when you are qualified**When you can comfortably have the same conversation with your FATHER then you are qualified. The reality in Nigeria is one way at 20 you should be busy with thier books and for those who nack b4 20 dem be bad guys and dem go nack the 1st date.if you are of same frame of mind why all this plenty plenty talk.
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Mac2016(m): 10:15am On Jul 29, 2019
Beverlyjean:

She made it seem as if its a better decision than waiting... And I say it's wrong.... The chances of getting married to a guy after banging him on the first date is far lesser than on a later date
You are very correct!
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Jonasbadoo(m): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2019
Biglittlelois:

But seriously, why would a lady spread her legs on a first date? It doesn't make sense.
so you that spreading yours after your first date ,how are you better off? Dem still dey dump you,slow poke mtcheew undecided
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by frankkydee(m): 10:17am On Jul 29, 2019
What happens to keeping your bodies away from immortalities? The moral decadence of this our generation is so sardonic and heartbreaking. May God have mercy on us all

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Isha327(f): 10:19am On Jul 29, 2019
Sex on a first date....no no no
Capital big NO angry undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Uchenduin: 10:22am On Jul 29, 2019
frankkydee:
What happens to keeping your bodies away from immortalities? The moral decadence of this our generation is so sardonic and heartbreaking. May God have mercy on us all

Oga stop all these pretence .

Are you a saint?

Please we are all sinners.

You are not having sex don't make you righteous and don't guarantee you heaven.

Admit it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Benjaminbassey1(m): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2019
Beverlyjean:
U can't say it's worth it...cos I'm sure it didn't work for alot as well...and how we sure u are happily married...most posts on social media is fake ... Just more like trying to feel better
see this one, olosho, no go find man marry, did u think u're better than her being single

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Jonasbadoo(m): 10:32am On Jul 29, 2019
Benjaminbassey1:
see this one, olosho, no go find man marry, did u think u're better than her being single
No mind them,all this foolish unserious girls grin
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by FrozenBlaze: 10:33am On Jul 29, 2019
First date or the fiftieth date, at the end he still eat the cookie.

Make the choices you feel is right for you and also be ready to accept the consequences of those choices.
Stop making yourselves sexual objects but rather be distinct from every other person out there.

Ask yourselves this 'after sex what else?'
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Benjaminbassey1(m): 10:35am On Jul 29, 2019
Ijaya123:

On which day will it make sense?
until she dry your pocket with her hungry empty stomach... U guest some of you are not reasonable enough to know that either first or last it makes no different, what is important is ur attitude towards the guy.. Learn becos some men here are still thinking like woman..
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 29, 2019
[quote author=Uchenduin post=80732927][/quote]

Now that is one interesting topic I want to learn. Been hearing for quite a while now. Never really been able to fathom it completely. perhaps, you will be kind enough to explain

What does it mean 'Women are nevessary evils'? undecided
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 29, 2019
erico2k2:

Very qualified ke, ahaha not from where Im standing,let me tell you when you are qualified**When you can comfortably have the same conversation with your FATHER then you are qualified. The reality in Nigeria is one way at 20 you should be busy with thier books and for those who nack b4 20 dem be bad guys and dem go nack the 1st date.if you are of same frame of mind why all this plenty plenty talk.

grin grin

No I am not of the same view of knacking before 20. I am just saying I can talk about it. Talk is different from 'knack' nah. My prick still stays in my underwear no matter how much I talk grin grin
Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by Benjaminbassey1(m): 10:39am On Jul 29, 2019
Isha327:
Sex on a first date....no no no
Capital big NO angry undecided
see this one wey them don f**k even at first sight tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by nerorex01: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2019
So what's she preaching, so we all should start having sex on our first date abi ?

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by cyr4me: 11:00am On Jul 29, 2019
its depend on individual or there were mend to be, congrats not all will success like urs even its[b][/b] shocked not the first outing if u are not mend no way girls sad grin cool

Re: Lady Who Had Sex On First Date Says She Is Now Happily Married With A Child by erico2k2(m): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

grin grin

No I am not of the same view of knacking before 20. I am just saying I can talk about it. Talk is different from 'knack' nah. My prick still stays in my underwear no matter how much I talk grin grin
Like I said try having this talk with your papa, you go know if you firm enough to talk put 4 this matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jide Kola, Photographer Proposes To His Girlfriend In Dubai (Photos) / What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? / Ebonylips Husband: Sex Kept Us For 17 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.