Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

See what your 30k capital can do for you - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / See what your 30k capital can do for you (5032 Views)

Nobody Plan For Poverty Consciously, Invest N2500 Now And Make 30k in Two Weeks / What Online Business Can I Start With 30k / How To Make $50-300 Within 2-3hours For Free Without Any Initial Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by Delightful8(f): 3:00pm On Aug 21, 2019
I am interested in No 4. Do explain more on it.
Thanks!
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by neoG(f): 11:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hello dear. Sorry for the late reply. Don't really have an in depth knowledge about this but whatever findings I will advise you do for yourself, try and see if you can make use of 'firstmonie' from first bank for this biz
Delightful8:
I am interested in No 4. Do explain more on it.
Thanks!
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by ogbonna48: 4:30am On Aug 27, 2019
Available for sale

Bag of beans for sale at a cheap rate oloyin beans josephogbonna48@gmail.com we are willing to supply not on credit
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by neoG(f): 4:29am On Sep 24, 2019
And so, I got a little deal recently to make supplies of one of those things I listed up there. Is gonna be quite challenging though but I just ha e to find a way around it cos I am very busy nowadays......
Just to encourage someone to start something today.

It is never too late to run with that dream or vision of yours. It doesn't matter the month we are in now or how old you are. The universe has enough space. U can still make it......

Hello guys is being a while here. My hands have been tied recently.
Have been busy with other things......
Work have been so hectic lately

Meanwhile the year is wrapping up fast. Have you learned a skill to upgrade, update and up your game against 2020?
Skills like graphics, animation, videoscribe, SEO (Search Engine Optimization), CPA marketing, Aliexpress dropshipping, Facebook and instagram marketing, copywriting, Amazon FBA and whole lot more.......
You can get these recent video tutorials from foreign top rated trainers at a giveaway price.

Use this to up your game both online and offline.

I have mails that have been sent to me from here pending for a while. I will reply all today asap.

Thanks all. I also appreciate all my wholesale gang and retail customers. No one complained about my oil perfumes supplies.

Grateful to all. Let's keep pushing. Never give up or give in...........

Send me a mail with bringitontop200@gmail.com

Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by neoG(f): 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2019
Keep pushing
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by neoG(f): 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
"The most selfish thing to do in this world is to HELP others" -Denzel Washington

As the year wraps up,hope u helped just one person this year? What you make happen for others God will make much more happen for you.......

Hello people have been away for a while. Although active on other platforms.
Business is going well fine.
A new batch of order for pure UNDILUTED oil perfumes is coming in this month end.
Get ready those warming up to join the wholesale team.
Our oil perfumes are thick in nature. They are not watery looking. These last longer than what you get elsewhere.
Countless testimonies I have for this.
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by neoG(f): 10:46am On Nov 14, 2019
Hello people. Is been a while. How are we all doing?
So I will go over to no.17 idea using 30k

Alright, I hope you are putting into action whatever you learn. Nairaland is a great resource place.
We will be talking about making of potatoes chips, sealing and packaging.
All you need is sweet potatoes, small white nylons, ground nut oil. That's all. Watch on YouTube to learn.

Your 30k can start it. U don't need a sealing machine for now. Just use fire to seal the opening after packaging the potatoes chips.

Look out for stores and supermarkets and start supplying your TASTY CRUNCHY potatoes chips.

If you have any 30k or less business idea, please share here.

If you are into any of the business ideas listed on this thread, please share your business experience.

Like I will always share with you my 30k business idea.......
You can start PERFUME OIL business with as low as 5k.
Hit me up or check my other threads for more info.
Cheers and wish all of us a successful end year ending.
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by Peddylove(f): 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
healthserve:
Well done op. This should be on FP

I like to add

11. Sales of Eccurencies

12. Palm Oil Sales

Please, I'm interested in number 11, how do I go about it?
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by healthserve(m): 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
Peddylove:

Please, I'm interested in number 11, how do I go about it?

Hahaha.

If I say Holland at me on WhatsApp for free mentorship they will cum and say I want to scam you. Ive decided not to be useful to anyone on the forum anymore.
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by CandleEyes(m): 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
Helpful info. Thanks.
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by neoG(f): 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2019
Please help him If you can thanks
People must always talk cos that is what makes life what it is.
Thnx in advance.
healthserve:

Hahaha.

If I say Holland at me on WhatsApp for free mentorship they will cum and say I want to scam you. Ive decided not to be useful to anyone on the forum anymore.
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by neoG(f): 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2019
You welcome. Feel free to share yours.
CandleEyes:
Helpful info. Thanks.
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by neoG(f): 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
Am fulfilling orders oooo

This a less than 30k business that am doing.
Infact less than 10k sef...

Check my other threads for contact and more information.

Payment on delivery is possible.

UNDILUTED strong perfume oils yet AFFORDABLE for N900 only

Contact me quickly on whatsapp or mail me

Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by neoG(f): 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2019
No. 18 business idea loading.......
Very soon
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by healthserve(m): 3:54pm On Nov 20, 2019
neoG:
Please help him If you can thanks
People must always talk cos that is what makes life what it is.
Thnx in advance.

I will never make positive contributions to this forum nor in the lives of younger ones easily. Let them continue behind tones calling people they can't stand before in real life terms scammer. The negative trend will continue around. I will never in my own capacity make good deposit on this forum, outside in the life of youths so easily anymore.
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by Damdid93(f): 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2019
Do you need quick,fast and genuine loan from a reputable Microfinance bank, anywhere in Lagos
kindly call my number on 09020459506
Loans range from 50,000 to 1,000,000.
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by neoG(f): 5:02pm On Nov 20, 2019
Hmmmmm. This serious
healthserve:

I will never make positive contributions to this forum nor in the lives of younger ones easily. Let them continue behind tones calling people they can't stand before in real life terms scammer. The negative trend will continue around. I will never in my own capacity make good deposit on this forum, outside in the life of youths so easily anymore.

Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by healthserve(m): 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
neoG:
Hmmmmm. This serious

Since when mods are acting badly and people who are quick to say scam are smearing one's image these days calling anything scam, we'll wothold what we know or can do and watch people drown and die

Simple
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by Peddylove(f): 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2019
healthserve:

Hahaha.

Pls, help someone who's trying to be settled financially
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by neoG(f): 11:00am On Nov 21, 2019
Alright but outside NL, please help someon too ok. God will reward u back.
healthserve:

Since when mods are acting badly and people who are quick to say scam are smearing one's image these days calling anything scam, we'll wothold what we know or can do and watch people drown and die

Simple
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by neoG(f): 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
Hard work doesn't kill. It only stretches you staying power muscle ....

Thank you for the orders and keep it coming.

Let's keep pushing and make the end of the year worthwhile.

Start your own wholesale business for just 10k and make some cool cash this season
Chat me up on whatsapp or mail me right away.
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by neoG(f): 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
Sundays does not stop sales from coming in ooo.

Orders fulfilled effortlessly by God's grace today.

Thank you and more sales to my wholesale gang
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by rOsy247(f): 11:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
Op explain number 4
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by neoG(f): 10:39am On Nov 25, 2019
Someone asked similar question. I gave a reply to best of my knowledge. So read thru.
We share ideas here but next line of action might be for one to go do the findings.
rOsy247:
Op explain number 4
Re: See what your 30k capital can do for you by neoG(f): 10:40am On Nov 25, 2019
Good morning people

(1) (2) (Reply)

MMM In Ghana Has Crashed! / Western Union Charges For Sending Money Out Of Nigeria / Latest News From Mmm Nigeria(a Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.