Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,353 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says (28970 Views)

New CJN, Justice Muhammad, To Set Up Election Tribunal Tomorrow / More photos of Buhari swearing in New CJN, Muhammed Tanko / Photo Of Buhari Swearing In New CJN. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says by Aldebaran(m): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2019
grin
Re: Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says by Boyooosa(m): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2019
Suicidal mission
Re: Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says by sevo(m): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2019
It is finished
Re: Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says by Ritaokafor(f): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2019
Ndi uchu! Keep deceiving your selves. Termites ko, soldier ants ni. Like Buhari, like Tanko! Birds of the same, we watch to see where you both flock to within this tenure in 3D.
Re: Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says by gurunlocker: 10:50am On Jul 29, 2019
Like Bubu, Like Tanko.....

it still baffles me how a Sharia lawyer can be Nigeria CJN!
Re: Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says by uscofield: 10:50am On Jul 29, 2019
What do you stand to gain by sharing videos of this kind?
Are you an agent of........ Guy, help yourself oooo.
Re: Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says by steve6: 10:50am On Jul 29, 2019
blackboy:
PITAD is denying pensioners their pension because they do not have their 1st letter of employment and even after getting affidavit they do not have it. Pensioners of almost 90 years. A shame that political office holders can use affidavit to steal but pensioners can't use it to get their pension.
Pitad should simply say they are out to kill pensioners

The story of a country called...NIGERIA !
Re: Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says by dejio42(m): 10:51am On Jul 29, 2019
I love this country cos there is something to laugh @ every morning
Re: Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says by nnokwa042(m): 10:51am On Jul 29, 2019
a sharia judge is the chief justice of the federation in a country that produced chinua achebe wole soyinka and many others ,buhari no certificate tanko no certificate and some people dey clap for them dey call buhari saint,you spent millions of naira to train your children in the best school tomorrow herdsman will be their oga in air force navy nnpc custom president and you people are happy

4 Likes

Re: Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says by Proffdada: 10:52am On Jul 29, 2019
Essay grin
Re: Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says by AngelicBeing: 10:53am On Jul 29, 2019
sad
Re: Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says by BruncleZuma: 10:54am On Jul 29, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says by AnanseK(m): 10:54am On Jul 29, 2019
Children of hate will go to any length to discredit certain groups. Next they will say that Justice Tanko was cloned.

By the way in which Prison is the criminal CJ Onnoghen? Kirikiri, Kuje or Gashua Prison ? I want to visit him.
Re: Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says by OdumegwuOjukwu: 10:55am On Jul 29, 2019
AdoredLadyvida:
Animals in this country are in troubles,eg
Rats
snakes,
monkeys,
Termites
etc
cheesy

You seem to have forgotten their leaders - Cow
Re: Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says by AnanseK(m): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2019
nnokwa042:
a sharia judge is the chief justice of the federation in a country that produced chinua achebe wole soyinka and many others ,buhari no certificate tanko no certificate and some people dey clap for them dey call buhari saint,you spent millions of naira to train your children in the best school tomorrow herdsman will be their oga in air force navy nnpc custom president and you people are happy

The same country produced a criminal CJ Onnoghen.
Children of hate will go to any length to discredit certain groups. Next they will say that Justice Tanko was cloned.
By the way in which Prison is the criminal CJ Onnoghen? Kirikiri, Kuje or Gashua Prison ? I want to visit him.
Re: Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says by Lovelyn451(f): 10:58am On Jul 29, 2019
L
Re: Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says by Philipmore16: 10:58am On Jul 29, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Look at this sharia law certificate holder, if u respect the law and not there for money you wouldn't accept that CJN offer from Buhari at all, even yourself know You're not worthy of that position...
Re: Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says by Automatic3444(m): 11:01am On Jul 29, 2019
blackboy:
PITAD is denying pensioners their pension because they do not have their 1st letter of employment and even after getting affidavit they do not have it. Pensioners of almost 90 years. A shame that political office holders can use affidavit to steal but pensioners can't use it to get their pension.
Pitad should simply say they are out to kill pensioners

Nice comment
Re: Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2019
bestman09:
Like Buhari like tanko Mohammed. Bunch of illiterate scammers

So he went straight in 1973 to write wascce..thus is easy Hus primary school is written .u have a write to confirm and go to the school

Many of us don't have or didn't collect .he could have as well gone back to the school to get a second one .trust me if he was lying with politics that took place behind close doors in njc,definitely he would nor have been nominated .vivour would have automatically taken over
Re: Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says by XTHRONE(m): 11:05am On Jul 29, 2019
Birds of a feather flock together. What else do you expect from Buhari appointees
Re: Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says by Focusmind: 11:26am On Jul 29, 2019
naijadrivablog:
?!?

See WAEC without English and Mathematics? How did he gain admission into ABU? He did not secure the mandatory 5 credits in O'level.
Division Three, which is equivalent to ordinary pass.

2 Likes

Re: Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says by DonCarlos1(m): 11:27am On Jul 29, 2019
Oh termites, why art thou so destructive.
Re: Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says by nnokwa042(m): 11:27am On Jul 29, 2019
AnanseK:

mr cow sorry what is your name ?calling you people cow don enter my mouth but what is your name
Re: Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says by GoldHorse(m): 11:27am On Jul 29, 2019
Na true. I saw the termites that day. Useless things. Very aggressive. I warn them but dem no listen. They were lead by one scary looking one like this... they just dey chop the thing pashapasha

...... grin grin grin

On a serious note sha. Termites do eat important documents. Talking from experience. Very prevalent in the north. You think that you have your documents well inside inside.... that's where the insects will strike and before you know it... (since you rarely use the papers frequently) they are "gone" or rendered useless
Re: Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says by Monday60655(m): 11:29am On Jul 29, 2019
He has started this early morning. OK we are watching
Re: Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says by foxy252: 11:29am On Jul 29, 2019
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says by Evercurious(f): 11:30am On Jul 29, 2019
naijadrivablog:
?!?

See result? God have mercy
Re: Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says by johnmartus(m): 11:31am On Jul 29, 2019
Dude no have result shame.
Re: Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says by Lec25(m): 11:33am On Jul 29, 2019
AnanseK:

Oga you so shameless, to you even if PMB led federal government want to sink this nation we should and clap for then.
Re: Tanko Muhammad: Termites Ate My School Certificates, - New CJN Says by Immaculate090: 11:36am On Jul 29, 2019
We don enta one chance for this country...

I want to alight please...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Declares Iyiola Omisore Wanted For N700m Fraud (Pic) / Video: Tinubu Lands In Enugu For APC Presidential Campaign Rally / Photo: See The Crowd Of Thousands That Scrambled For Tinubu’s Christmas Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.