Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) (77430 Views)

Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips Herself Totally Unclad, The Other Runs / Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra / Woman Tears Her Dress In Public After Herdsman Destroys Cassava Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by tendingNews: 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
Two young Slay Queens have been put under blast for exchanging blows as one strips the other naked, tears her clothe.

The fight was so intense that effort by the third girl to separate them proved abortive.

The reason for the blow exchange is not clear. But some are already claiming that the reason is not far from a disagreement over boyfriend.

Watch the video and see more photos after the cut.

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/07/two-ladies-exchange-blows-and-this.html?m=1

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by tendingNews: 11:42pm On Jul 28, 2019
Watch the video HERE

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:48pm On Jul 28, 2019
I see no reason why you blurred the boobs

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by Kingpee2(m): 1:42am On Jul 29, 2019
this Ones should have just come into this world as either lizards or rats and we will just accept our fate that they are useless.

19 Likes

Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by Katier00(f): 4:16am On Jul 29, 2019
And na man matter go cause this fight

4 Likes

Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 29, 2019
Objects of mere satisfaction....
What else...??

8 Likes

Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by konkonbilo(m): 5:18am On Jul 29, 2019
na people wey chop belle food de fight cool

4 Likes

Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 29, 2019
and someone said they should have come in this world as "rats or lizards" cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by sirjentul05(m): 7:28am On Jul 29, 2019
Mehn i missed alot, i wish i was there, i dey pray everyday mek i see girls wey dey fight, it's been long i saw pants and bras grin grin grin shocked

#mr Jentul#

8 Likes

Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by Samsimple(m): 7:43am On Jul 29, 2019
See d hope of someone family

1 Like

Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by domino4211(m): 7:55am On Jul 29, 2019
Op...
May thunder fire you for blurring the breastts cry

Signed:Speaker Vaseline Crew, Nigerian Branch.

32 Likes

Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by agoadiv(m): 8:42am On Jul 29, 2019
this post transformed my life and that of my community

6 Likes

Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by Pepperoniq(m): 8:48am On Jul 29, 2019
Only I see is fallen Jericho walls
Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 29, 2019
the only kind if fight i can pay to watch ..

any other kind of fight is a counterfeit..

8 Likes

Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by Skelewu: 9:46am On Jul 29, 2019
Slay hoes fighting over a dick.

Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by TANID(m): 10:38am On Jul 29, 2019
Katier00:
And na man matter go cause this fight
Or Money It Can Even Be A Make Up Or Others wears Like wig,shoe,clothe, Or Pant cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by Jerkules: 11:16am On Jul 29, 2019
Mark Zuckerberg should just come and take over this site..how much will Seun even charge him? Just 500 million and he owns it. Ffs why must we be redirected to other sites to watch videos,harmful sites too. Local Witch is Angry

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by nwamabo247(m): 11:37am On Jul 29, 2019
HI my name is celestine nwankwo 28YRS OLD from awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with spinal cord injure.no source of income i hav been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and title medications.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a charity goverment or N G O rehabilitation home for the disable. thank and GOD BLESS.
Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by SocialJustice: 11:59am On Jul 29, 2019
tendingNews:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/07/two-ladies-exchange-blows-and-this.html?m=1

Watch the video HERE
Your cheap website can not handle traffic and the video is not on your Instagram page yet. You should set your traffic capturing mechanism first before inviting traffic. Una go just dey do things any how.

5 Likes

Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by ADRIAN88(m): 12:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
Even though conflicts are an integral part of the human society, violence is never a last resort.. I mean everyone now knows the length and breath of her goody bag at no cost whatsoever. #Sad

1 Like

Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by Onyenna(m): 1:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
"Slay Queens" indeed.....

Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by mimilogistics: 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
Lolz
Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 5:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
The reason for the blow exchange is not clear. But some are already claiming that the reason is not far from a disagreement over boyfriend.

Maga not boyfriend

Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by Teewhy2: 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
Na wa ooo, maybe they are fighting over their books, maybe one of them took the second person's book and you guys concluded it is on a man's matter.

1 Like

Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by lonelydora: 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
Na person wey chop belle full dey fight.

Op, which one is slay queens?
Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
Is this entertainment section or Frontpage of Nairaland
Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by SirLakes: 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
Op

Did they tell you to blur their bress

You must be a mading sumbody

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation / Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance / Amotekun Arrests 2 Gay Men Caught Having Sex In Ondo (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.