Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,047 members, 7,825,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) (77446 Views)

Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips Herself Totally Unclad, The Other Runs / Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra / Woman Tears Her Dress In Public After Herdsman Destroys Cassava Farm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by one1clien(m): 5:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ewooooooooooo. E don happen oooo. Make them continue. Lol

build website for 5K. See my signature for T&C
Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by ademidedavid(f): 5:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
Why did you blur it when we will definitely go to the source to view? Stingy guy

1 Like

Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by frowland(m): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
Kingpee2:
this Ones should have just come into this world as either lizards or rats and we will just accept our fate that they are useless.

Lol, but Lizards are not particularly useless.
Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by Imanah222: 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
Call me or WhatsApp me for today's game+2349060611814
Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by mixta140: 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
Weytin won cause der fight pass man matter undecided

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by flowx(m): 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
Op nawa for you.

So every girls wey wear trouser/Jeans for Nigeria now na slay queen?
Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
sirjentul05:
Mehn i missed alot, i wish i was there, i dey pray everyday mek i see girls wey dey fight, it's been long i saw pants and bras grin grin grin shocked

#mr Jentul#

Really? You never heard of xvideos? undecided
Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by Nnwannsukka(m): 5:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
Who Dey always Dey block that Level now
We all are matured
And I don’t see any reson why it should be blur
Commot it jor let see the creation of the Female body

1 Like

Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by RulerIAm(m): 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
I see no reason why you blurred the boobs
I swear
Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by bennynaza(m): 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
The person that censored the picture. You think you are doing me? You are doing urself. I have gone and watched the video

Shame on you
Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by sylve11: 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
Kingpee2:
this Ones should have just come into this world as either lizards or rats and we will just accept our fate that they are useless.

lol grin grin cool
Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by sylve11: 5:22pm On Jul 29, 2019
sirjentul05:

it's been long i saw pants and bras grin grin grin shocked

#mr Jentul#

wonders! shocked shocked shocked cool
Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by magzey: 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
This na stale news.since last year lipsrsealed
Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by Kenneth10110(m): 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2019
When two or more ladies are involved they are automatically called slay queens
Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by Okeyzemma: 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
sirjentul05:
Mehn i missed alot, i wish i was there, i dey pray everyday mek i see girls wey dey fight, it's been long i saw pants and bras grin grin grin shocked

#mr Jentul#
you too funny man
Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by tedelah: 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
How are these ones slay queens?
Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by TriggahMan(m): 5:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
Women affairs..

It all boils down to Dickson
Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by fykes(m): 5:56pm On Jul 29, 2019
sirjentul05:

#mr Jentul#
hmm... Are u chatting from the genpop at kirikiri?
Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by BENEAMATA: 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
grin grin bad biishi ! bi%§hslapping the marine spirit outta each other .
Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by Bola4boy(m): 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
I don open the video, omo those boobs get high self esteem o. he stand gidigba
Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by Allsingles: 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
Dear Singles ladies,
Why should you fight because of man, fighting because of man can never make him to love you if he doesn't love you in the first place.
You can win his heart is he is your desire.
You can get him to love you more than any other woman if that's your wish.
All you need to do is follow this tricks, he will definitely be for you.
Check it out yourself....
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/06/ladies-use-this-to-toast-you-admire.html?m=1
Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by TissuePaper: 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2019
Nice boobs smiley
Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by naijajobx: 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by Impact6789: 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2019
Choi see bwest grin
Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
Kingpee2:
undecided
Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 7:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I am confuzzled here... are these ashawos or oloshos?
Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by mechanics(m): 8:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
Jobless people.
Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 29, 2019
Is this what they call fight? undecided
Re: Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips The Other Unclad, Tears Her Clothe (photos) by TGMISKY(m): 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
Anytime wey ladies misbehave, bloggers don tag them as slay queens. Wetin concern slay queens and these ladies?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance / Nigerian Pays 15-Year-Old Girl For Sex, Collects Money Back At Gunpoint In US / How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.