Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Webmasters, How Do You Get Affiliate Commissions Through Paypal? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters, How Do You Get Affiliate Commissions Through Paypal? (683 Views)

BLOGGERS & WEBMASTERS: How Much Do You Spend On Data Monthly / Webmasters, How Can I Register A Domain Name On Hostgator? It Rejected My Card / Developers And Webmasters, How Do You Make Your Purchases Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Webmasters, How Do You Get Affiliate Commissions Through Paypal? by LaiveNg: 12:36am On Jul 29, 2019
Hello, just in case the title didn't come clearly enough, I am really interested to know how you get paid from affiliate programs that ONLY support PAYPAL as means of sending commissions.
The reason for this question might sound obvious to some webmasters here. However, for the purpose of clarity, as at the time of publishing this thread, Nigerians were not allowed to recieve online payments via Paypal; we could only send payments to others. I stand to be corrected.
So, like seriously, I need reliable replies because how to receive commissions from a few reputable sites that only support Paypal has really gone a long way to ruin my potential online business plans. And funny enough, about all the potential affiliate programs I wish to join tend to like paying through Paypal.
Enough! So how do you earn through affiliates that pay only through Paypal?
Re: Webmasters, How Do You Get Affiliate Commissions Through Paypal? by RealLordZeus(m): 4:38am On Jul 29, 2019
LaiveNg:
Hello, just in case the title didn't come clearly enough, I am really interested to know how you get paid from affiliate programs that ONLY support PAYPAL as means of sending commissions.
The reason for this question might sound obvious to some webmasters here. However, for the purpose of clarity, as at the time of publishing this thread, Nigerians were not allowed to recieve online payments via Paypal; we could only send payments to others. I stand to be corrected.
So, like seriously, I need reliable replies because how to receive commissions from a few reputable sites that only support Paypal has really gone a long way to ruin my potential online business plans. And funny enough, about all the potential affiliate programs I wish to join tend to like paying through Paypal.
Enough! So how do you earn through affiliates that pay only through Paypal?
Message on whatsapp 0.8.088922994 for Paypal account that can receive fund without the use of VPN

(1) (Reply)

Make 35$ Per Day On Virtual Entrepreneur Association / Quora: The Ultimate Guide For Driving Traffic To Your Website / What Exactly Is A URL?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.