Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,605 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Man Passes Under Two Empty Bottles Of Beer With A Straw, Amazed Nigerians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Passes Under Two Empty Bottles Of Beer With A Straw, Amazed Nigerians (4969 Views)

Lola Idije Celebrates 60th Birthday, Fans Amazed With Her young Look / Ifeoma Okeke: "I Could Finish 2 Cartons Of Beer In A Day'' / Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Passes Under Two Empty Bottles Of Beer With A Straw, Amazed Nigerians by frankleesehi(m): 3:13am On Jul 29, 2019
A man has wow social media users with his flexibility as he passes under two bottles of beer with a straw without touching each side with his body.

The two empty bottles of beer were placed on the ground with a straw from one end of the bottle to another.

The man sat on the ground, laid down with his face up in the sky and started moving himself under this two empty bottles.

Nigerians and social media users were amazed and complimented his talent of been flexible.

Watch the video below and see more:

https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/07/man-passes-under-two-empty-bottles.html?m=1

cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Man Passes Under Two Empty Bottles Of Beer With A Straw, Amazed Nigerians by frankleesehi(m): 3:13am On Jul 29, 2019
Watch the video Here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Passes Under Two Empty Bottles Of Beer With A Straw, Amazed Nigerians by gaby(m): 3:34am On Jul 29, 2019
frankleesehi:

cc: lalasticlala

Op it is called straw and not strall.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Passes Under Two Empty Bottles Of Beer With A Straw, Amazed Nigerians by frankleesehi(m): 3:36am On Jul 29, 2019
gaby:

Thanks for the correction

1 Like

Re: Man Passes Under Two Empty Bottles Of Beer With A Straw, Amazed Nigerians by Dottore: 3:46am On Jul 29, 2019
Wow this is really ingenious. Takes higher level of patience and lengthy practice to achieve.
Re: Man Passes Under Two Empty Bottles Of Beer With A Straw, Amazed Nigerians by IamPatriotic(m): 4:52am On Jul 29, 2019
Alcohol effect!

1 Like

Re: Man Passes Under Two Empty Bottles Of Beer With A Straw, Amazed Nigerians by Adepet222(f): 4:56am On Jul 29, 2019
This Nigerian anything can happen. inside life.
Re: Man Passes Under Two Empty Bottles Of Beer With A Straw, Amazed Nigerians by itspzpics(m): 5:36am On Jul 29, 2019
Wow
Re: Man Passes Under Two Empty Bottles Of Beer With A Straw, Amazed Nigerians by daddyzgel01(f): 6:29am On Jul 29, 2019
interesting
Re: Man Passes Under Two Empty Bottles Of Beer With A Straw, Amazed Nigerians by sirjentul05(m): 7:33am On Jul 29, 2019
Kaaaa ,this small thing wey okoro my neighbour dey do whenever in dey on highness, i think say na magic self, mtchhhhw undecided

#mr Jentul#

Re: Man Passes Under Two Empty Bottles Of Beer With A Straw, Amazed Nigerians by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 29, 2019
Okay... Seen but nothing good to say, so its better to be quiet.

Check my signature to order for high quality articles.
Re: Man Passes Under Two Empty Bottles Of Beer With A Straw, Amazed Nigerians by Pepperoniq(m): 8:44am On Jul 29, 2019
Genius.
One of the best I have watch.
Brilliant
Re: Man Passes Under Two Empty Bottles Of Beer With A Straw, Amazed Nigerians by happybee: 9:03am On Jul 29, 2019
Naija Got Talent.
Re: Man Passes Under Two Empty Bottles Of Beer With A Straw, Amazed Nigerians by meobizy(f): 9:23am On Jul 29, 2019
I don’t see the point. It’s a cool party trick but nothing more.
Re: Man Passes Under Two Empty Bottles Of Beer With A Straw, Amazed Nigerians by ZoeyJ(f): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2019
”dear black queen
i know we have done you wrong, done you wrong so many times, on so many levels, abused and oppressed, then and now, in shackles then, in mental bondage now, we have done you wrong, we have failed you. failed to protect you, failed to honour you, failed to give you credit, failed to praise you for who you are. but instead we glorify every copy but you. we glorify big lips, curvy bodys, curly/kinky hair and your braiding arts, the way you talk and walk, we glorify all that on everybody else BUT YOU.
but no more.
we see you.
your hair that defines gravity,
your skin that absorbs the sunlight and glows from within, your features that often leave other women jealous running from the tanning bed to the next available plastic surgeon, to get just a tiny bit of what you are naturally blessed with. we see you, you carry the dna of humanity, you were the first woman to walk earth, and we all arose from
you.
you have been humilated for everything you are, but you will eventually be celebrated again, for everything you have become.
dear black queen,
no matter how light, no matter how dark your skin is, you are perfectly made.
rise black queen, rise ??
and with you, the black nation will arise again ??
#NoJusticeNoPeace”

3 Likes

Re: Man Passes Under Two Empty Bottles Of Beer With A Straw, Amazed Nigerians by Davash222(m): 10:33am On Jul 29, 2019
And then Gini emezie
Re: Man Passes Under Two Empty Bottles Of Beer With A Straw, Amazed Nigerians by TANID(m): 10:46am On Jul 29, 2019
Dottore:
Wow this is really ingenious. Takes higher level of patience and lengthy practice to achieve.
Correct.
Re: Man Passes Under Two Empty Bottles Of Beer With A Straw, Amazed Nigerians by chiboyjohn: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2019
grin
Re: Man Passes Under Two Empty Bottles Of Beer With A Straw, Amazed Nigerians by Juliet11111(f): 11:07am On Jul 29, 2019
Na dem. These are the kinda thieves that squeeze themselves into people’s houses through tiny openings.
Re: Man Passes Under Two Empty Bottles Of Beer With A Straw, Amazed Nigerians by raphy(m): 11:29am On Jul 29, 2019
Everyone want to blow by.thunder and fire. Don't be surprise when he get endorsement deal from.star.
#naijagottalent
Version 1 loading

1 Like

Re: Man Passes Under Two Empty Bottles Of Beer With A Straw, Amazed Nigerians by galadima77(m): 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
gaby:

And i don't think that's "a" straw....can't be that long
Re: Man Passes Under Two Empty Bottles Of Beer With A Straw, Amazed Nigerians by Annabell89: 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
Wow! His level of patience is out of this world shocked
Re: Man Passes Under Two Empty Bottles Of Beer With A Straw, Amazed Nigerians by ValCon888: 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
Our politicians cannot do this.
Re: Man Passes Under Two Empty Bottles Of Beer With A Straw, Amazed Nigerians by tydi(m): 11:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
grin

I have started the business of selling my likes.
If I like your post I will contact you with my account details.. Its cheap and affordable.. I sell 1 like for just 200 naira.
So patronize me, by making sensible comments so my business can move forward.. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Mercy Strips Show Off Her Butt And Boobs During Night Party(18+video) / Lovely Photos Of Ike And Mercy's Outfit To Teddy A And Bambam's Wedding In Dubai / Chet Anekwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.