Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

See How She Found Out It Wasn't Strong When Inside.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How She Found Out It Wasn't Strong When Inside.. (5689 Views)

It Wasn't A Woman that Grabbed Ruger's Dick. (photo) / Why Do I Feel Very Weak When I Masturbate But Strong When I Sex / "It Wasn't Love At First Sight": Pretty Lady As She Shares Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How She Found Out It Wasn't Strong When Inside.. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 6:31am On Jul 29, 2019
Most of the works you hear and see folks said they are doing for God ALMIGHTY is leading men through the older agreement men had with God Almighty.... Through the Laws and the prophets.. through the blood of Animals..

Causing them to experience old-time melodies and lyrics. Life is progressive, it's not static, it's full of dynamics. The earth rotates.... time is moving and the day running.

Old things are passed away behold all things have become New and these new things are from God Almighty who has reconciled us back to himself through the blood of his beloved Son CHRIST JESUS..

It's by my Spirit said the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY. Haven't you heard about Him.....?

The Holy Ghost, the Spirit of truth, the comforter, the One who came after the resurrection, Jesus Christ had told us He will send the comforter to us, the Holy Ghost, the Spirit of truth.

John 16:12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

16:13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

16:14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. Amen.

John 14:15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.

14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 14:17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

14:18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.

The Work of God Almighty right now is being done by the Holy Ghost through his instructions and Lead.

It's not by power of men, neither it's by the might of kings and queens but by my Spirit said the LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.

True worshippers arise and shine for your time is now, and for your light is come.

Who are the true worshippers??…

Romans 8:13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Amen Holy Ghost!!!!!! !!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See How She Found Out It Wasn't Strong When Inside.. by Texman21: 8:55am On Jul 29, 2019
why dont you go to religion section and stop disturbing us here,if you are really looking for husband try another means

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How She Found Out It Wasn't Strong When Inside.. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:55am On Jul 29, 2019
Texman21:
why dont you go to religion section and stop disturbing us here,if you are really looking for husband try another means

Wow, you are disturb hearing better news....
Re: See How She Found Out It Wasn't Strong When Inside.. by Texman21: 1:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Wow, you are disturb hearing better news....
better news or stale news that people before even me and you have been preaching which wont change the world

2 Likes

Re: See How She Found Out It Wasn't Strong When Inside.. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
Lol. Everyone around me know I don't like to insult people... So I will just state a fact....

This gal is either a blundering idiot or someone who is way too young than what she looks.

You are making us assume Christians have low IQ but I beg to differ.
I know a couple of very smart Christians..My Nccf papa then, oyedepo, Sam Adeyemi, poju oyemade, adefarasin. Even that coza pastor is smart just that he was misusing his smartness.
Christian or not please cultivate your intelligence you are becoming annoying.

2 Likes

Re: See How She Found Out It Wasn't Strong When Inside.. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 4:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
sedutrice:
Lol. Everyone around me know I don't like to insult people... So I will just state a fact....

This gal is either a blundering idiot or someone who is way too young than what she looks.

I know a couple of very smart Christians..My Nccf papa then, oyedepo, Sam Adeyemi, poju oyemade, adefarasin. Even that coza pastor is smart just that he was misusing his smartness.

When you hear yourself talking it seems as if you are the one gabberishing..... continue

But we address those demons tormenting and disgracing you...... you all can never stop us.....

The Holy Ghost and us.... We keep up

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How She Found Out It Wasn't Strong When Inside.. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
Texman21:
better news or stale news that people before even me and you have been preaching which wont change the world

Try and go and test the quality of your saliva you will find out it's the major curse of all your damaging career......

The tongue is an unruly evil and yours is worst...

We must do the work of him who sent us and you can do no Daddario

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See How She Found Out It Wasn't Strong When Inside.. by Mercisharelove(f): 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
Texman21:

That's why you can not marry because you don't know how to talk
Re: See How She Found Out It Wasn't Strong When Inside.. by Mercisharelove(f): 4:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
sedutrice:

Backward links
Re: See How She Found Out It Wasn't Strong When Inside.. by Texman21: 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mercisharelove:

That's why you can not marry because you don't know how to talk
did you see the word 'marry' in what i typed,and who cares to get married anyways always talking about marriage like its end of the world
Re: See How She Found Out It Wasn't Strong When Inside.. by Texman21: 5:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Try and go and test the quality of your saliva you will find out it's the major curse of all your damaging career......

The tongue is an unruly evil and yours is worst...

We must do the work of him who sent us and you can do no Daddario
so even poor saliva is not leftout of this your misery.

if you like continue this nonsense even the pope cant stop or change whats happening
Re: See How She Found Out It Wasn't Strong When Inside.. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: See How She Found Out It Wasn't Strong When Inside.. by Generalwoodz(m): 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
Summary pls
Re: See How She Found Out It Wasn't Strong When Inside.. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
Texman21:
so even poor saliva is not leftout of this your misery.

if you like continue this nonsense even the pope cant stop or change whats happening

If only you know how much we love you
Re: See How She Found Out It Wasn't Strong When Inside.. by avalontony(m): 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

If only you know how much we love you

Will you be my wife?
Re: See How She Found Out It Wasn't Strong When Inside.. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

When you hear yourself talking it seems as if you are the one gabberishing..... continue

But we address those demons tormenting and disgracing you...... you all can never stop us.....

The Holy Ghost and us.... We keep up
omo asitaani
Re: See How She Found Out It Wasn't Strong When Inside.. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
bamidelee:

omo asitaani

If Satan cast out Satan, know for sure that his kingdom is divided
Re: See How She Found Out It Wasn't Strong When Inside.. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 4:57am On Jul 30, 2019
Hallelujah
Re: See How She Found Out It Wasn't Strong When Inside.. by Nobody: 6:31am On Jul 30, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

If Satan cast out Satan, know for sure that his kingdom is divided
your problem no be here.
Which school did you attend? Your topic differs from the content of your write up. Thank God you're no more advertising your pictures again.
omo asitaani
Re: See How She Found Out It Wasn't Strong When Inside.. by Callertunez: 6:49am On Jul 30, 2019
How will you use such a title all in the name of preaching... Ever read in the Bible that Jesus or any of his apostles said this kind of thing You sef don sin by conceiving this trash title in your heart...

1 Like

Re: See How She Found Out It Wasn't Strong When Inside.. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:14am On Jul 30, 2019
Callertunez:
How will you use such a title all in the name of preaching... Ever read in the Bible that Jesus or any of his apostles said this kind of thing You sef don sin by conceiving this trash title in your heart...

Who is your enemy? The title or the piece...

You refused to read, you are happy to wrestle with God Almighty.

Oh , you never heard Jesus Christ was called a devil!!!!

I am sure if you had lived in his generation you would follow to kill him...

Some of you think you know anything without a single care in your veins. You reasoned that even though the world is falling into raw fire nothing should be done....

No, we are chasing you down to rescue some from the fire with our different Net.
Re: See How She Found Out It Wasn't Strong When Inside.. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:16am On Jul 30, 2019
1 Corinthians 12:4 Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.

12:5 And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.

12:6 And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
Re: See How She Found Out It Wasn't Strong When Inside.. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 3:49pm On Jul 30, 2019
Many
Re: See How She Found Out It Wasn't Strong When Inside.. by Mercisharelove(f): 7:27am On Apr 02, 2020
Surely
Re: See How She Found Out It Wasn't Strong When Inside.. by Mercisharelove(f): 7:31am On Apr 02, 2020
Great love sis
Re: See How She Found Out It Wasn't Strong When Inside.. by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 03, 2020
Texman21:

It's changing the world

And it'll change the world
Re: See How She Found Out It Wasn't Strong When Inside.. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:31pm On Sep 14, 2020
Why

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Fear Of Dating Nigerian Men, Help! Please? / I'm Attracted To My Driver. How Do I Handle This? / See The Fine Nairaland Girl In The Studio With Me This Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.