Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Vic23k: Over Here! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Vic23k: Over Here! (3649 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by queeneve: 12:16am On Oct 16, 2010
So basically what you saying I am bi polar?

Well, I am misunderstood most of the time and that because people don't normally think on the level that I think,

It can come confusing to those who doesn't know me and most of the time I speak my mind that may rub people the wrong way,

I agree sometimes I may come on Nairaland SWINGING and I am trying to work on that but my pet peeves is that I do not like DUMBAZZNESS, that get my blood irked, but I will try to not swing much so you won't think I am on drugs or high,

Which I am not and can't be on them anyways,
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by Vic2k3(m): 12:22am On Oct 16, 2010
Nah! I'm not complaining am i? Its that @first i was completely confused but wif time i tried to read double meanings into ur words and waam! it worked. Talking about azzes u've got one big pair(according to u) i hope u can also whine wif it
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by queeneve: 12:32am On Oct 16, 2010
You was discombobulated huh?

I am this timid girl with a big mouth that all I am. I just got good seduction skills, not tootin my own horn but that what it seems, You aint the only brother on Nairaland, been peeping me out,

Yeah, I am a bit of a loose cannon, But that who I am! Either love me or hate me that what I tell everybody,
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by queeneve: 12:35am On Oct 16, 2010
I am a boring person, you would do better with Inkie, I heard is a pro!

You said you don't like women who dont move and I am old school, I believe that men should do the work, then again that just me,

But it chicks out there like being aggressive seems like you into that kinda thing, you know that WWF fuggin,
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by Vic2k3(m): 12:40am On Oct 16, 2010
Oh mine! There we go again. The change of mood was unsolicted queen. I didn't mean any harm. I jxt said i love the swinging nothing more
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by queeneve: 12:47am On Oct 16, 2010
Oh, grin

Okay, now back to what you was doing, you was holding my gaze and then what,
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by queeneve: 1:01am On Oct 16, 2010
Forget you then,

(sticking tongue out)

(knock the vase over as I walk out the thread)
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by Vic2k3(m): 6:58am On Oct 16, 2010
^^Did that all happen while i was asleep? Queen u're so funny, come back here jor.
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by queeneve: 7:57am On Oct 16, 2010
It all good VIc, husband was fussy so I paid him some attention,

So you was asleep while I was tearing up your house? Hmmm good information grin
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by Vic2k3(m): 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2010
Queen? Are u there?
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by queeneve: 2:08pm On Oct 16, 2010
Yes, I am now!

Hey missed me?
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by Vic2k3(m): 2:15pm On Oct 16, 2010
kiss kisses kiss kisses kiss kisses. Very much. So hows it been?
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by queeneve: 2:16pm On Oct 16, 2010
Well,

It been good this morning, husband gon fussed at me because I was snoring while he was calling himself talking to me, other than that, I am good,

You got my attention now, what going on with you today, you doing something today or you just gon chill?
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by Vic2k3(m): 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2010
I'm tru wif ma morning schedule. Kinda very free now maybe some matches later. other than that i'm all urs
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by Vic2k3(m): 2:22pm On Oct 16, 2010
Benfo u know u're such a pain in the azz
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by queeneve: 2:29pm On Oct 16, 2010
He justa cock blocking,

Anyway,

what matches you doing?
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by Vic2k3(m): 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2010
Not active lol. Jxt epl, la liga and seria a. U don't do football i know for that for a fact.

So what mischief is lady queen up to today? wink
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by queeneve: 2:42pm On Oct 16, 2010
Are you talking about African football or American football? Chile, we worship American football over here and during SUPERBOWL I hang with the men THEY LOVE ME when I come to guy's football game viewing,

that African football is for sissies, yall scared to touch each other and fighting over a ball, SOUND SO GAY,

I am up to studying and doing some errands other than I will be in the house most of the time, I got to do some reading, SIGHS,

I want to go skinny dipping but wont be today though,

What part of Nigeria you in?
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by Vic2k3(m): 2:50pm On Oct 16, 2010
No queen i was talking about soccer. Sorry i got u a lil confused there. As for American football is erm. . ok

Ah! U're giving an erection @ the tot of skinny dipping. LAWD HVE MERCY.

Location? I'm currently in the south east precisely Abia. What about u? And what kind of study is that? I hope it's not what i'm thinking wink.
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by queeneve: 3:00pm On Oct 16, 2010
I am in USA, Central States,

I know you aint dissing American football? At least these real men who doing some real manly chit, NONE OF THAT pansy foot chit yall do,

I am studying business, I got too many degrees I need to sit down somewhere, I swear this my last studies, then I am done!

Yeah, I like skinny dipping, I remember one time I went to the lake one time and took off my bra, THIS WAS BEFORE I WAS MARRIED, and this one guy was looking so hard that he walked right off the platform, now I wasn't trying to seduce nobody I just didnt like the bra I had on, so I took it off, I was in the water so I wasn't flashing nobody!
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by Vic2k3(m): 2:29am On Oct 17, 2010
Sorry for rudely walking out. I had to watch ma club's match cos ur ^^ took much time in forthcoming. I pray we are good sha.
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by queeneve: 6:55am On Oct 17, 2010
bite every corners of my azz,

(stomping off the thread and passing gas)
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by Vic2k3(m): 7:42am On Oct 17, 2010
Lol. Rise and shine big girl grin . So u're awake finally. And pls no tantrums. Whateva it takes me to tame u, i will do it so help me God wink
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by queeneve: 7:49am On Oct 17, 2010
Big girl?!!!!! (throwin dishes on ground and screaming)
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by queeneve: 7:49am On Oct 17, 2010
Tame me? What I am some panther loose in the jungle or something?!!!!!

(throws another dish on ground)
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by Vic2k3(m): 7:55am On Oct 17, 2010
Yes tame u. Ur sexual hormones is running wild. Needs some taming. Heh! Heh! No dish breaking GodDamnit
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by queeneve: 8:24am On Oct 17, 2010
Oh my gawd! Did you say SEXUAL HORMONES RUNNING WILD? You really fishing aint ya? It all good though, MOST MEN think women is Hot like them,

I have noticed though that men tend to wanna be sexually aggressive to women that pose as strong willed, strong minded, outspoken, and mouthy,

It something about a man needing to TAME a woman that get their wiles settle, why is that Vic?

Why do you mean get sexual with women that are fiesty or mouthy?
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by Vic2k3(m): 8:48am On Oct 17, 2010
Cos it is a well known fact that some tendices are developed when excessive amounts of a certain stimuli is applied. lemme bring it home. When some hormones or situations play up(run wild), it is biological fixed that to maintain equilibrium the system tends to shit in order to balance the unnatural/some elements induced changes. In lay man terms like when sexual hormones are "running wild" the body systems automatically channels the excesses and transform them into fiestiness and strong willedness(i pray there is a word like dat lol) .

**gives a romp on the behind** And heck u're showing some brains. I tot u were only good @ breaking dishes
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by Vic2k3(m): 8:50am On Oct 17, 2010
Pls replace the word poo with shift lol. This word censor can be hilarious @ times
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by queeneve: 9:01am On Oct 17, 2010
See that the problem with you men that you assumed I AM UNINTELLIGENT because I cusses or because I yell,

Vulgarity is not absent of intelligent rather then a choice that may misrepresent one self,

I read somewhere on Nairaland that a woman that use vulgarity is considered low class in the male's caste when a woman uses language that describe men's behavior she is savage or unkept, go to show how INTELLIGENT men seems to not be,

Now back to the sexual theory,

A woman that has strong willness or fiestiness most times aren't sexually frustrated which men tends to assumed, however the woman who is bishy and in rage without having that attention of a male or physical arouseness if you will of a male,

Now dont confuse me when I say that a woman seek that attention, it has nothing to do with needing a man because Needs is something that you can't live without, WANT IS SOMETHING THAT YOU THINK YOU MUST HAVE,

Now often time men assumed women NEED them for sexual gratification and protection when all the time it what MEN NEED from a woman to feel like men,

Now pulling back to me, you think that my strong willness has to do with lack of dikk? I can assure you that not the case, DIKK is not the problem, THE DIKK HOLDER IS,
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by Vic2k3(m): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2010
Yea i know: there are vibrators, dildos and even fingers can substitute. Oh pls lets not debate cos i can feel u heating up as i am. So lets drop the issue, cos no matter the point buttressed u must find a counter. Whether logical or illogical.

So how was ur night?
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by queeneve: 9:19am On Oct 17, 2010
Awwwww too intense huh? See that what happens when you deal with an intelligent woman, wink wink

It was okay, HOW WAS YOURS?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Nobody In Love With Me? / Need Both Male And Female Friends Around Festac, Orile, Alaba And Surulere / I Need A Guy In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.