Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,270 members, 7,815,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Vic23k: Over Here! - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Vic23k: Over Here! (3655 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by queeneve: 9:19am On Oct 17, 2010
Oh by the way,

I was not getting heated, I welcome all opinions and statement and actually SUPPORT people right to express how they feel as long as it not going lethal,
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by Vic2k3(m): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2010
Mine was gr8.

Btw wait a sec are u insinuating that i'm a coward or trying to instigate a fight. Pls don't go there hon cos i might fry ur azz wif ma bo.oby trap lined words.
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by queeneve: 9:35am On Oct 17, 2010
If the shoe fit, WEAR IT,

Brang it,

It might help you release some of that FRUSTRATION OUT wink

You know men can't stand being frustrated long,
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by Vic2k3(m): 9:46am On Oct 17, 2010
Oh come on it is not worth it. Lets forget it.
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by queeneve: 9:49am On Oct 17, 2010
Ha Ha,
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by Vic2k3(m): 9:53am On Oct 17, 2010
There she goes again. **pours water on her** heh come back
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by queeneve: 10:24am On Oct 17, 2010
What you pouring water on me for?

I wasn't hot!
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by queeneve: 10:25am On Oct 17, 2010
Oh did you go to the NIGERIAN INDEPENDENT DAY PARADE?

My husband's cousin friend got injured during the blast, I meant to ask you the other day,

It was horrible, Yall dont like yall president that much?
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by Vic2k3(m): 5:16pm On Oct 17, 2010
No i wasn't. Moreover sorry concerning ur in-law's accident. And who says i hate the president?
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by queeneve: 6:11pm On Oct 17, 2010
Well,

Not you per se, BUT WHY DID YOU THROW WATER ON ME? YOU KNOW YOU DONT PUT WATER ON A BLACK WOMAN HAIR NEGRO!!!
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by Vic2k3(m): 6:15pm On Oct 17, 2010
U were too hot to handle dats y. So hows ur afternoon going? I guess it is 1:15 there. Am i right?
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by queeneve: 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2010
No, it still morning suga,

Well, I am HOT, HOT, HOT, HOT wink

Well,

I am a cool chick and MOST MEN ENJOY spending time with me, I most of the time don't mean no harm, I just talk fiesty, but I do enjoy listen to other people talking and learning,

You got a good head on your shoulder, and I enjoy chatting with you because you don't let chit get discombobulated, if you feel me,

It good to shoot breeze with someone who can gel on yo level and go PLACES FARTHER THAN EARTH,

My sister in-law inviting me over the holidays, I am thinking about going Lagos for the holidays cos I am tired of being snowed in and then she want to show me off to her friends and thangs,

They act like I am the prodigy child or something,

What your plans for the holidays? Maybe you can meet hubby and I for the holidays, WHATCHA SAY?
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by Vic2k3(m): 6:32pm On Oct 17, 2010
Yea that sure sounds like fun minus ur hubby part. I'll love it.

Talking about snows. Don't make me crack/throw a snowball @ ya for being naughty.
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by queeneve: 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2010
You want me to leave my husband at the in-law house? Why you scared my husband gon overshadow you? Why not meet the Mister? I want to be able to wear a skirt DURING CHRISTMAS!!!

I am always wearing boots and furry pants it be cold DURING THE HOLIDAYS! I BE LOOKING LIKE AN ESKIMO!

Do yall put up christmas trees up or yall just go with the flow during the holidays?

How am I naughty because I asked you to meet me and hubby during the holidays?
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by Vic2k3(m): 7:11pm On Oct 17, 2010
Lol. I meant u're being naughty-cos u've been eyeing ma bulge all along and not concentrating on what we're saying.

U once said that ur husband is over-protective. Here lies the big! problem.

As for xmas tree. Look out for a fake lol. grin
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by queeneve: 8:15pm On Oct 17, 2010
Lol@ looking at that bulge,

You right I said that VIc, he is not going to do anything UNLESS you trying to get me in your bedroom,

I might even wear that sexy boots that drive men crazy!! The kind with the long heel and the slender leather up to my thigh, and wear this short skirt with fishnet stockings and a form fitting blouse with a v-neck shape,

would that be appropriate for the holiday festival?
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by Vic2k3(m): 8:21pm On Oct 17, 2010
U see? Temptation @ its best and still u want moi to visit. May God hve mercy on u. U fink i'm a monk don't u? On top u inviting me, u're seducing me indirectly wif ur husband @ door waiting for the kill.

Now lets turn the table around mentally. how will u feel visiting me wif ma wife around and me bare chested? grin
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by queeneve: 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2010
I wouldn't feel anything because I am visiting you and your wife. Your wife shouldnt want to whoop my azz because I will just be introducing myself and spending time with yall,

I would go to the festival and enjoy myself with yall and meet other people,

Now as far as yo been bare chested hmmmmmm well I am going to look and look, nothing wrong with looking it the actions after the looking you should be worrying about wink

Welll, we will be in a public place, the village where all kinds of people will show up and celebrate, i will introduce you as my friend, my husband wont trip now if you talkin about taking me to a nearby hut just two of you then I am NOT liable for what happen afterward,
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by Vic2k3(m): 9:14pm On Oct 17, 2010
Lol. Whos talking about a hut? Not me! A hut? GOD HVE MERCY. Y not motel.

Anyway u'll be putting ur . . . . u know wink erm. . . . . . . Thats risky u know.

Btw which tribe is ur hubby?
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by james1(m): 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2010
James strolls in*what a thread!!!sweating*leaves the room*slamming the door so much the house shock!!!
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by queeneve: 9:26pm On Oct 17, 2010
What you sweating for James? Did we turn you on boo? wink wink wink wink
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by queeneve: 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2010
My husband is Igbo,

I will be putting my what in what VIc, spit on out boo, WE GROWN UP IN HERE wink
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by Vic2k3(m): 9:59pm On Oct 17, 2010
Igbo? shocked shocked shocked shocked OMG! We're very territorial queen. I give up.

I guess u weren't @ church today were u? wink
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by queeneve: 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2010
Nope wasn't at church today,

Oh you igbo too?!!!!!
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by queeneve: 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2010
Oh you gon throw me down like a used rag cos my husband's igbo?!!

What happened to us JUST CHATTIN? Gone ahead give up scaredy cat!
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by Vic2k3(m): 10:12pm On Oct 17, 2010
No problem wif our chit chat. Jxt that i wont play up any hope.

So what did u do all day? Sleep? Watch movies? . . . . . . . ? wink
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by queeneve: 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2010
My husband is working and I watched a movie and chatted on the phone,

I am trying to do a powerpoint presentation on why should we wait to have a baby to my husband,

other than that I aint doing chit,

So, what hopes were you looking to achieve?
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by Vic2k3(m): 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2010
Nvm thats forgotten now.

So u want to hve a baby? cheesy cheesy . A boy or a girl?
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by queeneve: 10:28pm On Oct 17, 2010
Oooooh it like that VIc?!!!! You gon do me like that? I see you,

Now I am TRYING NOT TO HAVE A BABY that what the presentation is for to convince my husband to hold on the baby makings, HE WANT HIS BABIES NOW!!!!!

THEM DAMN IGBOS!!!!
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by Vic2k3(m): 10:42pm On Oct 17, 2010
Are u dissing ma tribe? wink i've got ma 100% attention now
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by queeneve: 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2010
I SURE IS DISSIN YOUR TRIBE NOW!

I mean the elders of the tribe dont give women time to be married before they talking about WE NEED CHILDREN, wives must give husbands children!

I am like all them CHILDREN FLOATING ALL OVER THE STATE, WE DONT NEED NO MO CHILDREN, WE NEED TO RAISE SOME OF THESE CHILDREN UP AND OUT THE WAY FIRST BEFORE WE HAVE MORE,

It not the woman right to say no children for right now, Yall igbo men think that married women must provide children to the husbands regardless if we are ready or not, AND BECAUSE WE ARE YOUNG, WE MUST PRODUCE, whatever!

Yeah i am dissing your tribe!!!

Then you say yall terriotrial, the hell yall is terriotrial, a man cant even look at the woman he ready to flip a script!!!!
Re: Vic23k: Over Here! by Vic2k3(m): 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2010
Hold it right there. Now tell me what is the primary motive of getting married? Huh? Laughing @ urself? U should be.

We Igbos like fast results, we don't like long tins. Btw how can we be sure u're fertile, without u giving us a child. Yes yeah we luv children we don't mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Ebira Ladies Here. / Natasha: Female Nairalander Of The Month April / New Whatsapp Group For Matured Singles Who Are Ready To Mingle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.