Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka (69362 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen / BBNaija: Tacha Suffers Nip Slip During Saturday Night Party / BBNaija: Tacha 10 Years Ago Vs Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by holluphemydavid(m): 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2019
Leem quickly go and trol d ode bf for IG b4 it will be too late

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
Tacha get bf? I hope say the guy go still show face after dem knack Tasha. She will definitely put on that kind of show to stay in the game

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by boban007: 1:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
passyhansome:
Now I see why they say show me your friend and i will tell you who you are, not surprise though internet fraudsters think by making money through scam makes them intellectual
.MAY GOD BLESS YOU.WITH UR LIKES THERE'S STILL HOPE IN NIGERIA.THAT MEANS WE ARE NOT TOTALLY DUMB AFTER ALL.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by Harmony92(f): 1:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
The guy n him babe Tacha fit grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by Adakintroy2: 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
Tacha is really unintelligent. I don't mean uneducated. There are common sense intelligence that everyone can relate to. You don't need school to have that.

I can imagine ebuka as a host when you are tolling a line of question and expecting a simple answer just to keep the conversation Goin and on track. She just don't have that basic intelligence to sense it.

Aside her confidence is a more a defence in my view to hide her ignorance. I watched the conversation with Mike after her fake eviction. By God you could tell mike was struggling to get through to her. She could not make any coherent meaningfull satement. She was just going on..and on..about Nothing. I felt sorry for Mike that nite. You could tell they were worlds apart in reasoning.

If you were ask characteristics of a winner, you can just apply mainstream principle characteristics. Such as honesty, perseverance humility..self control, good socialization skills...blah..blah..and keep it moving. Main feature or attrubutes. Observatory.

Which one be tacha, tacha, tacha.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2019
Characsteristics is something that defines a winner.

Tacha grin
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by Inteltower: 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
for those hating Ebuka for what he did are myopic in reasoning. Ebuka has no personal dislike towards tacha..
when someone makes this kind of statement " I expected better from you" it means that there is a certain respect or esteem standard they placed you but not delivering your best when given the spot light will disappoint him/her.

if Ebuka had said "I expected this from you" he is confirming to his belief & to everyone that tacha is dumb.

so for people bashing Ebuka goes to show that they are #tachadumbfans. I like tacha but in simple analysis she messed up.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by shekauvsbuhari: 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
Davash222:
She get boyfriend

Nothing Dayo no go see for Amala joint.
This buhari economy don make olosho to dey get boyfriend. Chaii poverty dey make man eat soup wey don sour.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by ifyalways(f): 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
majamajic:
sorry , is he really her official boyfriend ?

or their spokesperson ?
Hahaha

You people and bad mouth cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by Adakintroy2: 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
[quote author=TOPCRUISE post=80739585]Characsteristics is something that defines a winner.

Tacha
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by ityP(m): 2:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
Tacha is the Buhari of BBNaija. Zero sense but still loved by the majority of Nigerians, because let's face it, majorly, Nigeria is made up of FOOLS

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
Adakintroy2:

Characteristics are main feature of a particular thing.

For or against. Not necessary a winner.
Aunty Tacha said characsteristics is defined as something that defines a winner. Period angry
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
So he is proud of his olosho girlfriend who does not know the meaning of characteristics. Smh, some guys sef!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by Inteltower: 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hintona:
Sha English is not a Nigerian's native language

in my opinion Tacha gave a smartass answer but no be everybody understand English language.

for those of you wey no understand
Her personality "simplyTacha" is the characteristic of a winner

meaning simply being yourself you become winner.. then I don't see why there should be an eviction..everyone that participated just simply being themselves should be winners.

you talk makes no sense

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by passyhansome(m): 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
boban007:
.MAY GOD BLESS YOU.WITH UR LIKES THERE'S STILL HOPE IN NIGERIA.THAT MEANS WE ARE NOT TOTALLY DUMB AFTER ALL.

YOU TOO SIR, I AM HUMBLED

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by affable4(m): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
Nonsense.

When she goes about thinking she knows everything about Bigbro. Causing bad market by sabotaging organisers effort.

You are asked a question. Why not give a simple intelligent answer about yourself. Just sell yourself. And you want to outwit and outshine the host.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by sharena(m): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
LOCAL MAN IS FLABBERGASTED
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
Boyfriend abi, when she starts having sex with one of the guys in the house your eyes will clear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by Adakintroy2: 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
TOPCRUISE:

Aunty Tacha said characsteristics is defined as something that defines a winner. Period angry

Lol..the girl na craze.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by Jimiyung(m): 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
Every boyfriend or husband is proud when his woman shows knowledge and intelligence. If your male half cannot push you to be better, then you have to look for someone else. Her boyfriend just showed his level so her doings shouldn't surprise anyone....
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by Correcto: 2:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
How come the boyfriend didn't see that the question was perfect opportunity for Tacha to sell herself? Well since Tacha's boyfriend is clearly an Olodo he won't see the opportunity just like Olodo Tacha .
GistNet:
Big Brother Naija host, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, employed while discussing with housemate, Tacha, during live eviction show yesterday.

Tacha’s Boyfriend, Ladi reacts quickly, as he isn’t too pleased with Ebuka for putting her on the spot during the live show. He took to his Instagram page and wrote;

See more here; http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-tachas-boyfriend-reacts-after-ebuka-evidently-expressed-his-hatred-on-her

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2019
Tacha's reply is so rude. Yet people are saying Ebuka is rude for asking Tacha the meaning of characteristics

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by Femorial(m): 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
I think Tacha is BEATIFOOL�
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
Adakintroy2:
Tacha is really unintelligent. I don't mean uneducated. There are common sense intelligence that everyone can relate to. You don't need school to have that.

I can imagine ebuka as a host when you are tolling a line of question and expecting a simple answer just to keep the conversation Goin and on track. She just don't have that basic intelligence to sense it.

Aside her confidence is a more a defence in my view to hide her ignorance. I watched the conversation with Mike after her fake eviction. By God you could tell mike was struggling to get through to her. She could not make any coherent meaningfull satement. She was just going on..and on..about Nothing. I felt sorry for Mike that nite. You could tell they were worlds apart in reasoning.

If you were ask characteristics of a winner, you can just apply mainstream principle characteristics. Such as honesty, perseverance humility..self control, good socialization skills...blah..blah..and keep it moving. Main feature or attrubutes. Observatory.

Which one be tacha, tacha, tacha.
I had to laugh over her conversation with Ebuka. Like my brother said, could be that she was playing around with Ebuka. What she meant was that she exudes the characteristics of a winner, but there are better ways to put that than Tacha, Tacha, Tacha. That was lame. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by Angelfrost(m): 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hintona:
Sha English is not a Nigerian's native language

in my opinion Tacha gave a smartass answer but no be everybody understand English language.

for those of you wey no understand
Her personality "simplyTacha" is the characteristic of a winner

Sigh... English is the sole language that makes or qualifies this contraption called Nigeria to exist...

With regards to the topic... Everyone is entitled to his opinion: Tasha is entitled to her poor attitude (a mere cover for her intellectual inadequacy), while Ebuka is allowed to be unprofessional here and now...

It's still a shitty program (an affront to reality TV). undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by Lovelife433(m): 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
so Tacha get boy service or boy friend ni? Its finnish ooh.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by Aidejay(m): 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
This bbnaija publicists are amazing like who are these people they are just genius
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by wizdomnzube(m): 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
Jasen1:
Boy weting

Olosho de get BF

Babe was dumb yesterday grin
Even ashawo sef dey get serious boyfriend grin
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by Aidejay(m): 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
Dem don delete that long epistle for the first page
As bbnaija is the cause of all our problems in this country I was going to come and drop a suggestion for the poster to carry a bomb, strap it to their person, locate the organisers and detonate it so all will be well
The future of this country rests solely on the shoulders of the existence of bbnaija on your TV screen. That's why I love Nigerians very sharp and intelligent.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha's Boyfriend Blasts Ebuka by fortunechy(m): 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2019
How she manages get to that house still dey amaze me

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija 'Shine Ya Eye' Reunion Show (Live Updates) / Bbnaija: Moment Laycon Curved Erica During The Party (video) / How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.