Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' (34965 Views)

Is Senator Ishaku Elisha Abbo HIV/AIDS Positive? / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store / Who Is Elisha Abbo? Biography Of Senator At Adult Toy Shop Assaulting Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by IkemChris(m): 2:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
He gave himself the award....
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by CandidNotes: 2:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
How about his late wife that he knowingly infected with HIV? Or the girls he took to the sex shop? Are they aware of his status We should never celebrate criminals, that is what Elisha Abbo is, an unconscionable criminal! And shame on you for celebrating a man caught in a recent violent assault that he is only sorry for because he was caught on camera!

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why should anyone be surprised over undeserved awards in the city of Abuja where my friend Alex gives it to anyone who needs them. It is Nigeria where awards have never been based on merit.

Reekado Banks winning Next Rated over Kizz Daniels and Lil Kesh is a typical example.

But what's the fuss about; simply because Elisha Ishaku Abbo is the recipient of this award?

We must not completely write-off Elisha for hitting a woman, (an offense must of us are guilty of and one most of our dads actively engage in)
If he could defeat Senator Binta Masi then there must be something great about this guy.

He may be flawed but Elisha is an activist for democracy and not one to be intimidated and a man who knows how to challenge the status quo so NwaAmaikpe knows better than to throw away the ugly baby with the dirty bath water.

This award may be even more deserved than Wole Soyinka's Nobel prize.
If we can live with that, we should live with this.

Congrats Honourable.
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by Kiddinpoh(m): 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
Everything seems to be wrong with this country...

1 Like

Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by mayorrex(m): 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=80736071] shocked

Why should anyone be surprised over undeserved awards in the city of Abuja where my friend Alex gives it to anyone who needs them. It is Nigeria where awards have never been based on merit.

Reekado Banks winning Next Rated over Kizz Daniels and Lil Kesh is a typical example.

But what's the fuss about; simply because Elisha Ishaku Abbo is the recipient of this award?

We must not completely write-off Elisha for hitting a woman, (an offense must of us are guilty of and one most of our dads actively engage in)
If he could defeat Senator Binta Masi then there must be something great about this guy.

He may be flawed but Elisha is an activist for democracy and not one to be intimidated and a man who knows how to challenge the status quo so NwaAmaikpe knows better than to throw away the ugly baby with the dirty bath water.

If we can live with that, we should live with this.

Congrats Honourable.

NwaAmaikpe!
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by Kingosytex(m): 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
Recruitmentedu:
Even with his hiv status, seems nigerians are hungry people. See how dry he looks, even cap no size am again.
that is how one call himself alexreport. i dont know who he is reporting for. organising mushroom awards, giving them big big name. awards wey no carry weight.
I just imagine that alexreport going to meet them, o ga we are planning to give you an award as the king of nigeria award, how much will you give to support your loyal boys
.. grin grin grin grin
The only award i recognised is the Mo Ibrahim Prize for Achievement in African Leadership

Must you make reference to his HIV status? Oga, what has his health status got to do with the award? you guys should desist from stigmatising people living with HIV

Shalom!
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by Otii4god: 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
Nigeria my country!. Meanwhile, See http://tonancos.com/uHP for sure winning binary options strategy and make cool money online
If you know, you know!
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by tigerclaws: 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
[s]
MachadoPreto:
I knew it would be this Alex!

Damn! Dude gives anything an award

He will one-day give awards to armed bandits
[/s]
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by Recruitmentedu: 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
I am not that kind of person but if you watch that video you just have to be angry animal in human skin. i dont even see him as a senator . he cant even amount to anything if he lives in uk
Kingosytex:

Must you make reference to his HIV status? Oga, what has his health status got to do with the award? you guys should desist from stigmatising people living with HIV

Shalom!
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by Kingosytex(m): 2:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
Recruitmentedu:
I am not that kind of person but if you watch that video you just have to be angry animal in human skin. i dont even see him as a senator . he cant even amount to anything if he lives in uk

the man is a big disgrace, i wonder what the police are still investigating. the evidence of the assault is damn clear, he should have been in jail by now

2 Likes

Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by mkpologwu(m): 2:58pm On Jul 29, 2019
Even if he deserved the award prior to the assault saga, the right thing to do is to deny him the award based on the saga.

I could remember in my university days we were told the certificate being awarded to graduates is not all about academics alone but other moral qualities.

So much sets of terrible people in this clime......!!!!
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by Ayisatojo: 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2019
What a country!

Someone who should have been withdrawn from the Senate is now bagging award and trust me more awards are to come.

This country is truly a shithole - Donald Trump’s claims finally confirmed.

torin:
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by Ibile77(m): 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
Conman of democracy. There was a country
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by AngelicBeing: 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If we can live with that,
If Sir Achebe could live and die with that, then we should live with this.

Congrats Honourable.
You have started again with your burukutu analysis shocked

1 Like

Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If we can live with that,
If Sir Achebe could live and die with that, then we should live with this.

Congrats Honourable.

which kain low iq comment is this again?

2 Likes

Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by abodundef: 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
Well may be he need to redeem his image.
Meanwhile warri and agbaro now have printing press 08023332733 multikharis
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by joepepsy(m): 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
Am surprise the op is not alex .report
torin:
Senator Elisha Abbo (Adamawa North District) who was spotted in a viral video physically assaulting a nursing woman in a intimacy gadget shop in Abuja, bags an award.

See more photos here; https://gistmore.com/after-assaulting-a-nursing-mom-senetor-elisha-abbo-bags-an-award
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by magzey: 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hmmmm You can't beat Nigerians promoters of Nuisance. grin angry

Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
pyro62:

You are entitled to your opinion, nevertheless I do not agree with most of what you wrote. I hope your account have not been hacked? Because I don't see why you should see nothing wrong in hitting a pregnant woman because it is a common offence in the society. What he did was oppressing that woman and even her husband by extension. The judiciary is the final hope of the common citizen, and when they don't make ABBOki pay for this crime, once again they've fail.
is it an offence because she is a woman or assault is generally wrong?
The way you people react to a woman being assaulted you never ever react if it's a that's the victim that's why the world is upside down
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by McRhymesman: 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
As times goes on Evans will receive an award, Naira Marley will also receive .....

this country is a joke
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by Ladiesdoctor(m): 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
See the idiots that gave him the award self.
Steewpid set of people.
Nonsense
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by MrImole: 4:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If Sir Achebe could live and die with that
If we can live with that, then we should live with this.

Congrats Honourable.

I concede, you're good.
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by stephen12118(m): 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
No be Niaja we dey,wetin man never c for this country.
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by Basher8583: 6:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If Sir Achebe could live and die with that
If we can live with that, then we should live with this.

Congrats Honourable.

Its like NwaAmaikpe's account has been hacked
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by delawal: 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
HIV award
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by CableWire: 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hmm.... I pity this country. It's just a stage for clowns!

From assaulting a nursing mother to bagging an award... What exactly are we trying to teach the younger generation?

Do the unthinkable (ills), gain audience and be celebrated afterwards irrespective. Exactly the case of Naira abi Cedi Maluh

Sorry Nigeria because who de do you no go far...mthshwww
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by Sermwell(m): 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
Beverlyjean:

Guy...u 4kd up with ur last 2paragraphs ... U just messed ur name up
see your life?? you cannot be a follower of NwaAmaikpe and hate the ugly truth!! SMH
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by kechywillz(m): 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
I think i am at the wrong side of the world,were the ugly is beautiful sad
Re: Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy' by thegazetteng: 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
pyro62:

You are entitled to your opinion, nevertheless I do not agree with most of what you wrote. I hope your account have not been hacked? Because I don't see why you should see nothing wrong in hitting a pregnant woman because it is a common offence in the society. What he did was oppressing that woman and even her husband by extension. The judiciary is the final hope of the common citizen, and when they don't make ABBOki pay for this crime, once again they've fail.

But who told you she is pregnant? That is not true, and she was never a nursing mother. Come to think of it, Why did she refuse to show up in court or make a comment on the issue?

Other things as a Nigerian I would want us to think of is why was only an 11-minute clip published whiled the writeup of the PREMIUM TIMES staff covers like a scene of more than an hour?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Tinubu Named El-Rufai As DG of His Campaign / Corpers Visit President Buhari In Daura / Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.