Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day - Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day (40981 Views)

KDP: 19 Sales Daily Using This Kindle Keyword Research Method / Amazon KDP Keyword Research Elevation Free Tools — Comprehensive List / One Easy Method Of Making $100 Per Day With Udimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
Blabbermouth:

Alright. I've been on relationship and other nonfiction niches... I'm thinking on testing out Children's book to see how things will pan out. Please help me out with some proven(profitable and less competitive)Niches on children's Book, I will do the keyword research myself. Thanks.
b4 u rush into children book , have good keywords.
If I give them to you, you will pay.
No more free lunch.
It's 7k
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Blabbermouth: 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
eliok:
b4 u rush into children book , have good keywords.
If I give them to you, you will pay.
No more free lunch.
It's 7k
For the niche or for the keyword research?
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 3:33am On Sep 02, 2020
Blabbermouth:

For the niche or for the keyword research?
for 7 hot children topics
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by javaRookie: 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
Do you know that your book cover can boost or dwindle your sales in KDP?
I have a book that was poorly designed but it had a valuable content, due to the fact that the cover sucks, I had low sales on it until I redesigned my cover and added that extra touch of sleekness to it.
And boom! Sales started rolling in.

You can get your professional book cover for a good price from me.
✓ Fast delivery
✓ High quality Design
✓ Unlimited revision
✓ Paperback design is also included in the package, you won't pay agian for it.

Chat me up now @ o8027572688
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 8:06am On Nov 04, 2020
Welcome all

Where can I be of help to you?
Finding hot topics , keywords or what?
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Meedon: 8:23am On Nov 04, 2020
eliok:
Welcome all

Where can I be of help to you?
Finding hot topics , keywords or what?

All
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 1:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
Meedon:

All
all!?
Na wao.
Now let's me see . Ask me specific question now
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Meedon: 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2020
eliok:
all!?
Na wao.

How to go about the 7 backend keywords.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by tellsblinks(m): 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2020
eliok:
all!?
Na wao.

I keep getting page reads but no sales, what's wrong? What can I do? It's a non fiction self help niche
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 6:35pm On Nov 04, 2020
tellsblinks:

I keep getting page reads but no sales, what's wrong? What can I do? It's a non fiction self help niche
send me the link.
Maybe the niche only sells more in ebook or the ebook version is ranking higher.

Tip- change the keywords of the paperback.copy only.

And it's category too.
It happens to me too.
You can send me the link also
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 6:39pm On Nov 04, 2020
Meedon:

How to go about the 7 backend keywords.

Hmm?
Lots of ways and it depends on what works for you.

I make sure I select what keywords are popular and not in my title.

Put different versions.

E.g . How to bake samosa.
Backend keywords like
Samosa guide
Samosa training for beginners
The ultimate samosa cookbook
Etc.
I pick the longest keywords and fill every space.
You can pick other book titles as key words
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by SuperOnyi: 10:16am On Apr 28, 2023
eliok:
thanks . she wasn't talking to me anyway. I just wanted to let her know not all things are free

shocked

Hello sir.

I'm currently writing a book on money, it's taking so long because I'm also researching and I work overnight while doing this.

I've searched for keywords but I haven't seen any or maybe, I don't just understand how it works. I'm using Microsoft word 2007 to write. Can you put me through?
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Gasayi(m): 10:35am On Apr 28, 2023
Gasayi:
Hello
Our service :

Buying/Selling

paypal
Bitcoin
Neteller
Usdt
Payoneer
Skrill
Online Payments/checkout
Gift cards
Fiverr withdrawal
Whatsapp 0706246 9313
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by SuperOnyi: 10:43am On Apr 28, 2023
eliok:
If you are not making sales, check
1. The cover of the book

No one will buy a poor cover book. I'm not saying that you won't make sales. You may make one or two sales. A good cover will do two things
A. Attract attention.

People will say let's check this out. That's what you want. I have a children's book that I write very low and below average content. The reason whybits ranking and selling like 4 copies a month is becos of the cover. Very sweet cover that stands out.

This is the first step.
How do you get a nice cover
1. Use Photoshop book cover templates. I have over 30 templates. Just open and download them. Already made covers .

Just edit the
Title
Sub titles
Author name
Picture

That's all. I have given free cover PSD on this thread.

If you need all 30 templates for a token. Let me know.

Option b
Use Corel draw.
Very good too.

shocked

I don't have Photoshop on my laptop and I've seen a lot of people using it, how do I get it?

Can you use canva?
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by eliok(m): 11:09am On Apr 28, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

I don't have Photoshop on my laptop and I've seen a lot of people using it, how do I get it?

Can you use canva?
download online. I do that all the time.

You can use canva also. YouTube video will show you how

1 Like

Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Emceecee(m): 5:01pm On Apr 28, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Hello sir.

I'm currently writing a book on money, it's taking so long because I'm also researching and I work overnight while doing this.

I've searched for keywords but I haven't seen any or maybe, I don't just understand how it works. I'm using Microsoft word 2007 to write. Can you put me through?

when you say overnight, how long are you talking?

Also, you sound like a beginner, so use canva for cover design
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by SuperOnyi: 7:55pm On Apr 28, 2023
Emceecee:

when you say overnight, how long are you talking?

Also, you sound like a beginner, so use canva for cover design

shocked

Yessir, I'm a beginner. It's normally 8—20 hours. The lack of power supply isn't making it easy for me too.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by SuperOnyi: 8:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
eliok:
download online. I do that all the time.

You can use canva also. YouTube video will show you how

shocked

Thank you.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Emceecee(m): 9:02pm On Apr 28, 2023
SuperOnyi:

shocked

Yessir, I'm a beginner. It's normally 8—20 hours. The lack of power supply isn't making it easy for me too.

Everyone starts from somewhere.
For your writing, don't make it hard for yourself, use chatGPT
don't tell me you don't know what chatgpt is, google

1 Like

Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by SuperOnyi: 9:55am On Apr 29, 2023
Emceecee:

Everyone starts from somewhere.
For your writing, don't make it hard for yourself, use chatGPT
don't tell me you don't know what chatgpt is, google

shocked

Thank you, sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Nana Otedola 49th Birthday: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Wife (Photos) / CBN Lists 5 Forms Of Naira Abuse: Money Bouquet, Spraying, Selling, Squeezing / “Nwa Boy”: Rising Dearth Of Apprenticeship In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.