Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:58 AM

Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day (42429 Views)

KDP: 19 Sales Daily Using This Kindle Keyword Research Method / Amazon KDP Keyword Research Elevation Free Tools — Comprehensive List / One Easy Method Of Making $100 Per Day With Udimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Macgyver1: 5:25pm On Mar 05, 2020
jworos:
You got mail

Responded
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by efosa2020: 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2020
Virgo01:
For those that care, I want to take my publishing to the next level and I want to take just 15 people along with me on this journey to financial freedom.

If you are interested, send the mail..."I am interested" to Bestdomains@gmail.com along with your nairaland user name. We'll take it up from there. Thank you.

Sent bro
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by 1kingwriter: 10:43am On Mar 06, 2020
I need a cover designer
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 06, 2020
1kingwriter:
I need a cover designer

Kindle or paperback?
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by 1kingwriter: 12:10pm On Mar 06, 2020
ambitiouschap:

Kindle or paperback?

Kindle
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 06, 2020
1kingwriter:

Kindle

Niche? And do you need it now Maybe I can do it for you.

Whatsapp 0-70- 32-45 9-2 77.

I will respond to you when I see it
Just drop the title and if you have any idea drop it there.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Virgo01(m): 12:17pm On Mar 07, 2020
Virgo01:
For those that care, I want to take my publishing to the next level and I want to take just 15 people along with me on this journey to financial freedom.

If you are interested, send the mail..."I am interested" to Bestdomains@gmail.com along with your nairaland user name. We'll take it up from there. Thank you.
The following have indicated interest.
Lastgee
Jworos
Rolly44
Profdave123
Efosa2020
Horlamilekan23
Sparkle7
2Odds101

Please send me a WhatsApp mail. The link is in my signature. Anyone else interested can also do so.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Lolo24: 12:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
Virgo01:

Lastgee
Jworos
Rolly44
Profdave123
Efosa2020
Horlamilekan23
Sparkle7
2Odds101

Please send me a WhatsApp mail. The link is in my signature. Anyone else interested can also do so.

I sent u a mail na
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Virgo01(m): 12:51pm On Mar 07, 2020
Lolo24:

I sent u a mail na
Resend the message using the WhatsApp link
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by bobojoshua(m): 5:24pm On Mar 07, 2020
adefemi007:
Are you legit
100% legit boss.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by bobojoshua(m): 5:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
Virgo01:

The link in your signature not working, I have resent my mail
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by 1kingwriter: 7:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
Virgo01:

Lastgee
Jworos
Rolly44
Profdave123
Efosa2020
Horlamilekan23
Sparkle7
2Odds101

I sent you a mail too
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Taeewo(m): 8:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
I sent you mail march 4th..You excluded my name..
Virgo01:

Lastgee
Jworos
Rolly44
Profdave123
Efosa2020
Horlamilekan23
Sparkle7
2Odds101

Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by 1kingwriter: 8:45pm On Mar 07, 2020
Virgo01:

Lol...I wanted to ignore this but i have the time now.
It's not about starting anything before anybody, it's about knowing what to do and how to do it.
LCB/NCB publishing is the best decision i have taken as far my publishing journey is concerned.
I started back in December and have made hundreds of thousands up to this very moment. Do you want to know the shocking thing? I only uploaded in December and have not had time to upload more but these books I used a few days to make and upload have continued to make sales up to this moment.

Open your eyes. That which you seek is under your nose.

what does LCB/NCB publishing mean?
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Resuscitate: 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2020
Virgo01:

the link on your signature isn't working. I have been trying for days now. I just sent a whatsapp message to the number on your signature
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Nobody: 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
1kingwriter:

what does LCB/NCB publishing mean?

LCB- Low Content Books

NCB- No Content Books

"What is a no content book?
A no content book usually refers to a book that has no written content in it. That doesn’t mean it only has blank pages (although it can). It simply means there aren’t any words in the book. A couple of examples of no content books would be a blank journal that only has lines for writing or an adult coloring book. If it’s a book that doesn’t have written content in it, then it can be considered a no content book even if it contains other forms of content.

What is a low content book?
A low content book is one that contains some written content, but far less than one would find in a typical book. A journal that had inspirational quotes on each page would be considered a low content book. A day planner with the days of the week and months listed would be another example. A mileage tracking book for the miles you drive your car each day of the week would be another. Even a recipe book could be considered a low content book. While low content books do have some written content, it’s a lot less than would be typically found when one imagines a book."
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Virgo01(m): 2:23pm On Mar 09, 2020
Virgo01:
For those that care, I want to take my NCB/LCB publishing to the next level and I want to take just 15 people along with me on this journey to financial freedom.

If you are interested, contact me with the link in my signature. Thank you.
Just a two chances left, contact me now or never.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Gerarduq(m): 4:18pm On Mar 09, 2020
Virgo01:

Just a two chances left, contact me now or never.

Hello sire, I just did now on Whatsapp. I'm Angelo ☺
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
bbee:
Don't end this year with nothing. Join others to catch in during this Holidays by publishing a book on Amazon.

Get my tricks and you'll be glad you did.Don't let this opportunity pass you by. GET THE SOFTWARE that will do all the tedious work for you and start making $500 monthly on Amazon.

WhatsApp or call me on 0.eight. zero. 2. 9. four. zero. 2. 6. nine. two.

Bonus
"""E-book on how to setup your Amazon Publishing Account

"""Steps to formatyour Kindle Ebook

"""How and sites to design your e-book Cover like a professional

"""How to promote your Kindle Ebook on Google, Facebook, Amazon and other sites free.

"""Other sites you can promote your ebook

"""How to register on ACX for your audio book even though they don't accept Nigerians.

"""How to format your Kindle e-book and publish it both on Amazon book store and on Paperback

Show us your book report.

1 Like

Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Kaypeeboss(m): 11:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
Virgo01:

Lastgee
Jworos
Rolly44
Profdave123
Efosa2020
Horlamilekan23
Sparkle7
2Odds101

I am interested too 08160003381 my whatsapp no, Kawedopaul024@gmail.com
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Nobody: 11:24am On Mar 11, 2020
To those that contact the boss virgo how is the course going, because he said the group is already full.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
Hey guys aw far the things,
Lastgee
Jworos
Rolly44
Profdave123
Efosa2020
Horlamilekan23
Sparkle7
2Odds101
he said the group is full, is it true have you gotten the materials? Pls anyone of you should indicate cos I want look before I leap
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by myjourneysofar: 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2020
eliok:
My experience this year

Number of books published this year 4
Number of books on page 1 is 2 to 3

Number of copies of page 1 books sold over 160 copies.

Ranking of profitable book is less than 100k.

Lesson.

I discovered that most of my books that weren't ranking well began to rank higher after some month's.

New books will try to gain ground

Now my target is to hit bestseller this year.

Keep moving.
PS. All are written books. No ads yet. But will start soonest.

Congrats bro. Are these your children books
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Lolo24: 6:18pm On Mar 15, 2020
I need help with Kindle book descriptions. If you're good at it send a pm
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2020
due to coronavirus Amazon has had delay in shipping paperback book, but if you book has kindle you will still be making sales.

If you are still struggling in kdp, go to YouTube go and search for Sean dollwet he just started a free course. And it's very detailed.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2020
Lolo24:
I need help with Kindle book descriptions. If you're good at it send a pm

Is it fiction book, if yes go to some Facebook group give part of the book to some people for free to read and ask them what they think about it, from there you can have idea of what to write.

But if it's non fiction book and you are not the only one in that's niched, go and summarise some of your competitors book description in three paragraphs. ( At least 3book).

I hope I have provide help with this.
but if you think this won't work you can pm me.

2 Likes

Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Penboy: 1:46am On Mar 19, 2020
ambitiouschap:
due to coronavirus Amazon has had delay in shipping paperback book, but if you book has kindle you will still be making sales.

If you are still struggling in kdp, go to YouTube go and search for Sean dollwet he just started a free course. And it's very detailed.

Wawu... Sales has been low o.
I just hope its a result of delay.
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Nobody: 4:33am On Mar 19, 2020
Penboy:

Wawu... Sales has been low o.
I just hope its a result of delay.

Yes Na except for kindle wey be digital product.

Abi who wan die lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day by Thane(m): 9:54am On Mar 23, 2020
eliok:
Please keep the thread in the right direction.

All I know today I picked from threads and other courses . it was after six months of writing that I now have experience.

I know what ranks a book and how to enter new release section.

I now discover that some things o have heard works.

This thread will help you of you can ask questions

Hello boss, I started KDP this January, I have published 2 books. one was blocked, the other no sales. I just uploaded another manuscript hours ago. It's really frustrating, putting in efforts and no results.
Help pls. 07032909591

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Oil Prices Rise Further As Dollar Drops / It’s N209 To $1 As Appetite For Dollars Falls / Dollar Crashes To ₦790 At Parallel Market After Tinubu, CBN Governor’s Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.