Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) (78633 Views)

Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) / EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) / Policemen Called Me Yahoo Girl, Prostitute, Dipped Hands In My Pant & Bra - Lady (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by mu2sa2: 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
Given the part of the country sha comes from, no surprise.
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
habeeb246:
Na picker she be
Gbam, probably her account was used to collect the odu, check very well, some Nigerian guymen are behind the whole racket, mugu fall, Guyman chop, Guyman fall, police chop, grin

Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by Firstorderwizard(m): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
She's a genius cry
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by TriggahMan(m): 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
Glare247:

Gboy spotted ,

Na you sabi
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by Niseamaka(m): 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
Sidneyjack:

Are you sure her picture was not used by someone for the said fraud.

She used someone’s picture instead
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by warrior13: 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
The story no add up

Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by segun18(m): 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
Believe me ..this girl was used.She must have been manipulated by her boyfriend.Love makes Women do crazy things.

She must be feeling Sad and Remorseful now.

It a Shame.

Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by Maldini212(m): 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
Buhari is a big Fool
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by Angelfrost(m): 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
FatherBona:
If I could meet this girl, I would love to ask her one question;
How did you do it?
Pure genius

Genius? Not really... Your real question should be: How dumb can a person be to dole out so much money and financial secrets to an online persona without bothering to acquaint with the individual in the flesh?...
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by one1clien(m): 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
So even girls are now doing this.
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
orunmila144:
genius is creating iphones and robots and electric powered cars. to you genius is defrauding old women ? wow
geniuses also create bombs that massacre millions of people, because it is negative doesn't mean it isn't genius

Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by Iscaba: 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ah, she looks too young to be a yahoo girl! What is d world turning to these days?
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by dyze(m): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mopolchi:
No comment. Nothing wey Dayo no go see for Amala joint.

Wetin Dayo do you o?
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by tyup(m): 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
lasthero:
Ezibe doesn't sound Nigerian. Abi na which tribe?

yeah the name doesn't sound Nigerian.....it's sound rather Biafran
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by Bollinga: 3:20pm On Jul 29, 2019
The girl is probably a Dropper. The main scammer is still at large, grooving with the money.

The main scammer must have convinced the white woman to deposit in the girl's account, so long it's a Canadian account, the white woman won't suspect any fraud. After making the deposit, the girl then transferred the money to the main scammer who is probably in Nigeria or another country. The girl took her own percentage from the money which is $5000. Then transfered the rest.

The main scammer is somewhere flexing the money while the girl is heading for prison.
Say no to fraud

Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by sewuun(m): 3:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
Where are those Afonja screaming Ipob, they won't talk now awon Werey
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by Bollinga: 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
segun18:
Believe me ..this girl was used.She must have been manipulated by her boyfriend.Love makes Women do crazy things.

She must be feeling Sad and Remorseful now.

It a Shame.

I don't think she was manipulated because she got some share of the money which amounts to $5000.
She knew what game she's into
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by Ormorlehwah(f): 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
omooba969:

If you consider yourself to be educated you shouldn't come up with such question? undecided
Thanks for the observation Special Adviser.
You can continue tomorrow
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by DarlingEmojist(m): 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
She was a very good girl before oh,Naira Marley motivated the yahoo spirit in her soul...So its manifesting
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by omooba969(m): 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ormorlehwah:
Thanks for the observation Special Adviser.
You can continue tomorrow

How u doing today? smiley
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by ChiefSweetus: 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2019
Certainly roped in on this. Definitely not the perpetrator. Don't know what Canadian law says about extent of involvement and ignorance of the law, but I am very sure she is only a conduit and didn't know about the scam. I hope investigations reveal her innocence and the guy that set her up for the fall is tracked.
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by FatherBona: 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
Sidneyjack:

Are you sure her picture was not used by someone for the said fraud.
possible
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by FatherBona: 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
WildChild00:

Work hard bro, YAHOO YAHOO no dey pay grin
who told you?
Make I show you?
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by TemmyT002(m): 3:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
See money
Greed!!
idonhammer:
E be like say you wan join the real next level.

you sabi road?
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by WildChild00(m): 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
FatherBona:
who told you?
Make I show you?

Bro! you mean maga still dey pay? shocked
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by moshino(m): 3:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
FatherBona:
How did you do it?
Pure genius

You are the problem with Nigeria.
Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by consultancy: 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2019
rentAcock:
I don't get it, a woman who easily has $300k at her disposal is not poor so was it greed that led her into believing she was conversing with a rich architect? They said she spoke to the scammer on the phone, did she not know she was taking to a girl or was she interested in a lesbain relationship. I hate to admit it, but I too would like to know how this young girl pulled it off, her talents would be better suited as a Nigerian politician.
they work as a team, more like a syndicate . everyone has his role, the one who takes the calls, one who composes mails that are sent, those who provide account to receive money, etc. she didn't work alone

Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by Edyice: 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
lucky999:
Buhari

I didn't ask you to vote for me , so don't

Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
FatherBona:
How did you do it?
Pure genius
very easy, It gets very easy to con people once a relationship is being established. You only need one legit reason for which that first money should be given to you. Now the trick or twist here isn't to make it look like it's to your benefit but for the victim benefit. Once that is established along with the relationship, then the victim is at your mercy till they send you thier last penny. Blame it on fake love and greed.

PS- Anyone can be a victim, You inclusive because fraud occurs in different shape and sizes lol.

This is wrong and inhumane.

Re: Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) by Stillthebest: 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
orunmila144:
genius is creating iphones and robots and electric powered cars. to you genius is defrauding old women ? wow

Genius is genius and can be found in any field.. Where and how ppl use it is another discourse!

Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) / Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra / Married Man Abandons Girlfriend In Lagos Hotel Room, Rapes Receptionist