Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,302 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Marketing - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Marketing (1566 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marketing by dabone: 8:18pm On May 12, 2007
hi everyone,can somebody forward the address of nigeria institute of marketing in abuja for
me i really want to check them out.
Re: Marketing by manp1: 2:14pm On May 14, 2007
hi,

you can earn a higher globally recognized professional certification in marketing management. the training will cost you N50,000 and the international certification also cost N50,000. become a high class marketing analyst today, get a better job, become a marketing consultant and easily achieve your dreams. we are international affiliated and can help you achieve your dreams in marketing profession. completion of your executive training sessions(1 month programme) in marketing management will guarantee your international certification.

remember, marketing is the life blood of every organization and it's now seen as an investment center no more a cost center. invest in yourself, so you can be an investment of your company.

If you stay outside lagos, you can call us to arrange the training for you.

contact me now :

SAMUEL @
PMCONSULTINGS powered by APAN MUELT CONSULTS (in all your getting, get understanding)

NIZAK BUILDING

44, AKANRO STREET ILASAMAJA, LAGOS STATE NIGERIA.
pmconsults@gmail.com
Re: Marketing by radeniran(m): 5:22pm On Jun 06, 2007
What is the name of the marketing Body that will certify the training?
Re: Marketing by radeniran(m): 5:48pm On Jun 06, 2007
there is a contact person in abuja in person of mr. bello ayuba dept. of business administration, university of abuja 08044110583
Re: Marketing by manoy(m): 3:37am On Jun 07, 2007
Please forget about this man with mouth-watering offer,ask what he has done with his one month training first?
I am an associate member of National institute of marketing,U stand a chance of benefitting a lot of things after the completion of our exams-direct memebership into APCON,canadian institute of marketing and so on

Our lagos office is located at Niger house in Anthony ,Lagos

this is our website http://www.thenimn.org/

if there is any question,please ask me
Re: Marketing by radeniran(m): 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2007
Manoy

I know you could be of help for me i am presently in Gambia before i left 2004 i did NIMN GMP exams and i had 2 references in two subject (strategic Marketing, Industrial Agric & Service Marketing) i came back to Nigeria last May Pls i will like to know if i can continue from where i stopped or i will have to start all over.

Although i have contacted the Institute but no response when i was in Gambia

Response ASAP
Re: Marketing by manoy(m): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2007
lloo
Re: Marketing by radeniran(m): 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2007
Manoy

I have sent the details as requested i am grateful for your assistance.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Npower Members Plans Protest. / What Purpose Does Nigerian Female Soldiers Serve? / I Need Professional Advice From Guys In The Oil And Gas Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.