Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

I Hate Nairaland. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Hate Nairaland. (2053 Views)

Am beginning to Hate Nairaland Management With Passion / I Hate Nairaland [MUST READ] / I Hate Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Nairaland. by Ivynwa(f): 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2010
james1:

@ivynwa.kpele'o.NL is full of intelligent mind's,peeps who will make you laugh and sometime's wish you never started a thread,lol.
But you should be able to defend your stance and re-explain to some peeps before they will come around.some that have initially insulted or disagreed with you change position' and show reasoning that was not there before after you"make thing's clear to them"
What was the thread you started then?give me the link.

James1 you can go thru this thread  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=504625.msg6942496#msg6942496
and see for yourself what is going on there. I have already abandoned the thread for them as I can't imagine discussing with people ranting like that, pouring all their frustration and animosity against God on me. If they are atheists, can't they hold it to themselves and leave christians to their belief. Do they have to insult the God I believe in and to my face too? You are even lucky that you did not come across the thread when it has all kinds of obscene perverted/disgusting pictures against christians that nearly made me throw up until some moderators came and wiped them away.
These guys are just an atom of the kind of insult and abuse that go on in this forum. The first day I entered this forum to commiserate with my fellow Nigerians on the death of president Yar adua, the welcome I got was serious abuse by the famous Nneka Anyanwu and some group of guys (I even mistook her for a frustrated Nigerian man and was surprised to learn that she is an exposed lady that lives in the US). My offense was being touched by the sight of the picture of Yar adua's grave. I was really shocked to the marrow that day.
A certain traumatized man whose wife is HIV positive came in here to seek advice on how to hold his family together through his ordeal and I don't know where some Nairalanders got the heart to laugh at this man and tell him that he will soon die. Why are some people exhibiting such more-than-heartless behaviour here. Such individuals should be put on check and some measures taken to prevent them from depressing good hearted Nigerians that come here to lime and bond with their people. Note that I am not speaking against NL but against the irresponsible behaviour of some members. I love the forum and even had a thread saying how I have come to be a bit addicted to it.

Siena:

Haha! Funny thread. So, it took this guy over 900 posts, to realise Nairaland wasn't for him? grin
And his leaving grammar's just as bad as when he first signed up, proof that some things remain constant, even illiteracy. @ OneNaija: Please, leave! We won't miss you in the slightest, and certainly don't expect to see you back, not even to log-in and read posts.

Re: I Hate Nairaland. by excanny: 11:08pm On Oct 17, 2010
Ivynwa:

James1 you can go thru this thread  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=504625.msg6942496#msg6942496
and see for yourself what is going on there. I have already abandoned the thread for them as I can't imagine discussing with people ranting like that, pouring all their frustration and animosity against God on me. If they are atheists, can't they hold it to themselves and leave christians to their belief. Do they have to insult the God I believe in and to my face too? You are even lucky that you did not come across the thread when it has all kinds of obscene perverted/disgusting pictures against christians that nearly made me throw up until some moderators came and wiped them away.
These guys are just an atom of the kind of insult and abuse that go on in this forum. The first day I entered this forum to commiserate with my fellow Nigerians on the death of president Yar adua, the welcome I got was serious abuse by the famous Nneka Anyanwu and some group of guys (I even mistook her for a frustrated Nigerian man and was surprised to learn that she is an exposed lady that lives in the US). My offense was being touched by the sight of the picture of Yar adua's grave. I was really shocked to the marrow that day.
A certain traumatized man whose wife is HIV positive came in here to seek advice on how to hold his family together through his ordeal and I don't know where some Nairalanders got the heart to laugh at this man and tell him that he will soon die. Why are some people exhibiting such more-than-heartless behaviour here. Such individuals should be put on check and some measures taken to prevent them from depressing good hearted Nigerians that come here to lime and bond with their people. Note that I am not speaking against NL but against the irresponsible behaviour of some members. I love the forum and even had a thread saying how I have come to be a bit addicted to it.
Siena, that comment above is very much below you, I mean you are too decent for that and I refuse to let go of that beautiful respect I have for you so let me make believe that that wasn't your comment. We all didn't have the same opportunity to learn to cross our T's and dot our I's dear. I hope you are doing great all the same.

Sis, i have only 1 advice for you and i may not give more. DONT TAKE FACELESS PUBLIC FORUMS SERIOUS.
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 17, 2010
Ivynwa:

Such individuals should be put on check and some measures taken to prevent them from depressing good hearted Nigerians that come here to[b] lime and bond[/b] with their people.

lime ko, wire ni tongue
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by foreignboy: 2:51pm On Oct 18, 2010
if   u   dont   like   nairaland   then   wat   are   u   still   doing   here.must   u   anounce   it.dude   u   are   jst   loking   4   unnessesary   attention.go   to   face   book   thats   were   u   belong.nl   is   for   matured   people.
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by ifyalways(f): 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2010
lol @Thread.
I think u guys get frustrated cos u attach so much importance to what peeps say here,attach so much respect abi admiration to usernames and rate some unknown faces so highly that when they fail you . . . .U cry murder.  cheesy
Guys pls,its the internet!
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by favouredjb(f): 6:07pm On Oct 20, 2010
Word!
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 21, 2010
Ivynwa:

In as much as I don't hate Nairaland, I almost thought of doing what this person did today but the only reason I will not do that is that there are still good people here and one won't stop relating because of lots of bad-minded, negative, jealous, envious individuals that prowl here and have no atom of love for their fellow human being. Open a thread and they follow you around criticizing and insulting even when you try your best to be nice and to ignore their insults.
    We all have our worries and troubles and it's terrible to return from your day's work to come and chill with your own people only to have people try to steal the little joy you have away. We are all faceless here and do not know what the next person is undergoing, it might just be an encouraging word from a Nairalander that can help you smile your way through a problem. I had a thread and had some sadistic perverts matching on it and saying all kinds of sick things that even made me run from the thread and even consider leaving this forum. Just staying by the sideline, reading and enjoying the good laughter Nairaland can bring seems better as this person did if that will keep my dignity intact for me and save me those insults but I still appreciate the good nairalanders and I am still here.
   The moderators are doing great but they need to be making checks on daily posts and be removing posts that are meant to hurt, insult or bring others down here. It's now I really confirmed that in our part of the world, we don't like to see even our own cousins succeed or be happy, why are some of us full of bad vibes, envy, jealousy, badheartedness----why? That is why you see people killing their friendsto have their car, a cousin killing his own cousin (to take away money the cousin is travelling with to purchase goods). Where is the Love people?
Wow so you actually take this place that seriously? shocked I get where you are coming from but here's the thing,
id***iots will always be id***iots. (even in the real world not to talk of nairaland the home of most id***iots and retards) They remained id**iots
all day by acting like id***iot to anyone that comes their way. Ignore them, I mean how can someone who do not know you, the real you possibly hurt you?
think abt it. only someone who knows enough abt you can truly insult and hurt your feelings. Do not even care what people say on here, any time and emotion spent on such is not only time wasted but they beat you without even knowing you. For me I find them high entertainment I just love this place, and nothing ain't gonna make me leave. (expect if I married and my husband bans me grin)
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by adagz01(m): 7:47am On Oct 21, 2010
,.,.:$£j}
Re: I Hate Nairaland. by Ivynwa(f): 3:53pm On Oct 22, 2010
Thanks Rokiatu and Excanny, I don't really take Nairaland comments down to heart, the much I can do is avoid such people with bad vibes. There are times one can't help having such people get to one, for example----people open threads here seeking advice over their situation like the "traumatised husband" I mentioned and "a troubled wife" that is in a not-too-good state of mind. Such ones should be kindly and tactfully advised, insults and abuse are not the best for such people as it can depress them more. That is what I mean by we loving ourselves, rendering shoulders for people who come here to lean on us and not slapping them with unkind words.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rapper Kanye West And Kim Kardashian And Set To Welcome Third Child / How To Fix Most Phone Problems..."Unfortunately Launcher Has Stopped"-Notedwap / Nigerian Lady Show Us Her Saggy Breast Before And After No Surgery (female Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.