Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,877 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Ministerial Screening: Fashola Advocates N10tr Infrastructure Bond - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ministerial Screening: Fashola Advocates N10tr Infrastructure Bond (18093 Views)

Why I Slumped During Ministerial Screening – Balarabe / Ministerial Screening: Lawan Asks Amaechi To “Take A Bow” / Ministerial Screening: Uchechukwu Ogah Screened By Senate, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Advocates N10tr Infrastructure Bond by Moradeyo95: 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
amstardi:
The most useless minister Nigeria ever had.

Wrote this bloody lair off ,when he lied that we now have constant power while my generator was blasting in reserve petroll
..sometime last year i think some parts of Nigeria where enjoying almost 20hrs of electricity in a day...well nt all over, ...some parts...and people here in nairaland can attest to it..

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Advocates N10tr Infrastructure Bond by hedonido: 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
TSRC:

The rocket science minister that talks a lot of game but with poor effectiveness.

That's it. He uses pseudo eloquence to deceive the vast majority of gullible Nigerians. But performance, zero. Output, zero. After all the big English of the past four years, how many power we get? How many new roads dem build? How many existing roads dey in good condition? How about mass housing developments? But the ode is speaking English and forming 'Super Minister'. Quite annoying.

Not just him though, but most of our so-called 'intellectual' elite. From professors to SANs, to Engineer this and Doctor that. They are all incompetent idiots who can't produce results. Na so so big English and empty proposals wey no get meaning.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Advocates N10tr Infrastructure Bond by basty: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
cheesy

Some politicians would "No money, No money"...... So where is this N10tr going to come from??
Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Advocates N10tr Infrastructure Bond by TSRC: 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
Igbokid:

Hello to Atiku
What is my business with atiku?
Atiku has benefitted from the buhari govt than you will ever do.
Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Advocates N10tr Infrastructure Bond by Iamgrey5(m): 3:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
For those block heads asking for where the money will be coming from, I think they should be told a Government bond is a long term financial instrument used by government to borrow funds from the public.

So the money is not coming from the government.

7 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Advocates N10tr Infrastructure Bond by AbuuBilaal(m): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
realstars:
Do I here you say housing project going on at 34 out of 36 States?
Please Mr honorable minister which kind lie be this?

Housing projects have never stopped going on nation wide. Unfortunately, it's my kinsmen usurping my share and your kinsmen usurping your share since democracy.

3 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Advocates N10tr Infrastructure Bond by TSRC: 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
hedonido:

That's it. He uses pseudo eloquence to deceive the vast majority of gullible Nigerians. But performance, zero. Output, zero.
People like him are the worst kind for developing nations.

The people are not sophisticated to separate good content from empty verbosity, and so smooth talkers like this get in very good positions and waste productive space.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Advocates N10tr Infrastructure Bond by hightempo(m): 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
Moradeyo95:
..sometime last year i think some parts of Nigeria where enjoying almost 20hrs of electricity in a day...well nt all over, ...some parts...and people here in nairaland can attest to it..
till now in my area we are having power supply of not less dn 20hrs daily...we don't use generator at all

4 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Advocates N10tr Infrastructure Bond by Softhands(m): 3:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
cheesy

Some politicians would "No money, No money"...... So where is this N10tr going to come from??
Its actually a very brilliant idea... If it works, you could make at least 10% of your investment in a year. Bonds are long term and secured investments.

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Advocates N10tr Infrastructure Bond by Moradeyo95: 3:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
Maldini212:
Fashola,,may all your family members die in aircrash
i hope you feel good about yourself nw smiley
Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Advocates N10tr Infrastructure Bond by Iamgrey5(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
hedonido:

That's it. He uses pseudo eloquence to deceive the vast majority of gullible Nigerians. But performance, zero. Output, zero.

Not just him though, but most of our so-called 'intellectual' elite. From professors to SANs, to Engineer this and Professor that. They are all incompetent idiots who can't produce results. Na so so big English and empty proposals wey no get meaning.
Oga pseudo intelligence, the minister only suggested the best practice around the world.

An infrastructural bond is not a terrible idea if implementated well.

A bond is an instrument used by public liability companies and governments to source money from the public.

A 10 trillion infrastructure bond is not a bad idea, especially when Nigeria as a country does not have the financial muscles to fund its own infrastructural needs.

7 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Advocates N10tr Infrastructure Bond by adekhingz(m): 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
jasmine1600:

He is just a failure as his masters.
Amongst the 3 ministries, which one has he excelled in?
Lemme queue behind your question.... grin

Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Advocates N10tr Infrastructure Bond by hedonido: 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
TSRC:

People like him are the worst kind for developing nations.

The people are not sophisticated to separate good content from empty verbosity, and so smooth talkers like this get in very good positions and waste productive space.

God bless you. That is one of our biggest problems. Ascribing competence to glib charlatans, even with zero results to show for it. Fashola is the poster boy for this nonsense. Na God go save us.

1 Like

Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Advocates N10tr Infrastructure Bond by solmusdesigns: 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2019
GOFRONT:
cheesy

Since you dont know the meaning of bond keep asking dunce question

2 Likes

Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Advocates N10tr Infrastructure Bond by saajus: 3:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
He said Bond. To be honest, I don't dupport raising any bond right now because of corruption. What's the essence of raising 10Trn from rich Citizens and half of that will be stolen. Let's fight corruption first.

GOFRONT:
cheesy

Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Advocates N10tr Infrastructure Bond by Jaqenhghar: 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2019
Even if you empty the entire swiss coffers into Niggeria ot will never be enough
Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Advocates N10tr Infrastructure Bond by TSRC: 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
hedonido:

God bless you. That is one of our biggest problems. Ascribing competence to glib charlatans, even with zero results to show for it. Fashola is the poster boy for this nonsense. Na God go save us.

I am not even against eloquent politicians especially when they are untested yet.
It is very possible they may walk the talk. My eyes are on keyamo as AGF.

But for someone likw fashola that has been tested with almost zero to.show for it and still want to play us the second time with the same smooth talking strategy is annoying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ministerial Screening: Fashola Advocates N10tr Infrastructure Bond by emerged01(m): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
Moradeyo95:
i hope you feel good about yourself nw smiley
I feel sorry for him. He chose the wrong way to make himself Happy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SERAP Sues FG & Fashola Over Inability To Share Free Pre-paid Metre To Nigerians / Violence Erupts In APC Ogun State Assembly Election (pix) / EFCC Seizes Ngozi Olojeme's 46 Properties Over N68bn Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.