Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom To N50m - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom To N50m (12149 Views)

Beauty Uguoere Siasia: They Keep Kidnapping Me - Siasia’s Mother Cries / Kidnappers Of Beauty Ogere Siasia Release victim, hold ransom payer captive / Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom Again To N30m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom To N50m by tojahh(m): 9:55am On Jul 30, 2019
sad

Once mama is released, she should be sent abroad for I suspect an insider job. A disgruntled family member!

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom To N50m by martineverest(m): 9:56am On Jul 30, 2019
they should keep calm..those kidnappers will reduce it to 1million

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom To N50m by Jaymaestro(m): 9:58am On Jul 30, 2019
Kidnappers will be napping the wrong people
Re: Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom To N50m by onyxo76(m): 10:00am On Jul 30, 2019
where dem wan siasia to get 50m from? na so money easy to find these days?
Re: Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom To N50m by Jiga2019(m): 10:03am On Jul 30, 2019
blacknp:
Bad people of a nation make up the bad government,was it Bayelsa or Rivers state Government that kidnapped her?isnt it your cultist brother and cousin that carried out the dispeacable act?
I tire ooo, dat idiot just dey open mouth, rubbish dey drop, na buhari n herdsmen kidnap her na, Ewure

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom To N50m by Lexusgs430: 10:06am On Jul 30, 2019
50 Million....... They better go kidnap Buhari's wife....... That kidnap gang, go hit jackpot..........
Re: Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom To N50m by oluwamaich(m): 10:06am On Jul 30, 2019
My Sunday school teacher asked a question last Sunday say, "Do people still lost money".

Person dey ask for a f*kn 50,000,000 naira ransom

Haahahhaaa
Wetin na
Re: Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom To N50m by Boyooosa(m): 10:10am On Jul 30, 2019
CrestMan:
Buhari has REALLY FAILED especially in the area of Security angry

that picture got me cracking but your comment isnt impressive tho...
Re: Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom To N50m by kareemkamil(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2019
slimfit1:
When I talk them say my mouth too big this Nigeria it will be bad for all of us nobody is going to be free from pain. Whatever, wherever you are, speak out against the bad government. You are not immune to the Nigerian problem. Instead of buying cars invest in your people. Siasia the future is bad, there is no hope for people.

U and ur family will not free from pains. U are an idiot.
Re: Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom To N50m by Austineva(m): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2019
Kidnappers wer mum! Stupid set of people

Re: Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom To N50m by deltateam: 10:12am On Jul 30, 2019
Dangote abi na Otedola e no pass una. Help him e joor.
Re: Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom To N50m by lekbel09(m): 10:37am On Jul 30, 2019
blacknp:
Bad people of a nation make up the bad government,was it Bayelsa or Rivers state Government that kidnapped her?isnt it your cultist brother and cousin that carried out the dispeacable act?
if the Useless government had provided jobs , such won't have happened
Re: Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom To N50m by babalonimi: 10:41am On Jul 30, 2019
What do u expect when Evan s still pleading not guilty. NIGERIA!!!
Re: Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom To N50m by arent88(m): 10:48am On Jul 30, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
When the rich were busy making their money, they forgot the poor, now the poor are back, armed with weapons, ready to take their cut.
this your comment is senseless, did the rich stop the poor from going to make their own money.siasia is a private citizen, he did not occupy any public office.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom To N50m by jaxxy(m): 10:48am On Jul 30, 2019
Siasia is not a politician or world class player they shud pity the man.
Re: Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom To N50m by tfash96(m): 11:06am On Jul 30, 2019
tstx:
Nigeria ti tan
since now.. Even b4 Jesus said it's finished

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom To N50m by Techsunny: 12:42pm On Jul 30, 2019
AbuuBilaal:
In an Ipodians voice:

Wetin be my own. Ipodian kidnap Ipodian. It is a family affair.

na friendly match.

Nonsense and Ipod.

Anyway, I wish the old woman quick freedom.
Afonja ranting

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom To N50m by slimfit1(m): 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
kareemkamil:

U and ur family will not free from pains. U are an idiot.

Back to the sender my brother Jah Jehovah.
Re: Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom To N50m by ZaraGift: 1:20pm On Jul 30, 2019
AbuuBilaal:
In an Ipodians voice:

Wetin be my own. Ipodian kidnap Ipodian. It is a family affair.

na friendly match.

Nonsense and Ipod.

Anyway, I wish the old woman quick freedom.

Re: Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom To N50m by Okoroawusa: 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2019
CrestMan:
Buhari has REALLY FAILED especially in the area of Security angry

Have you blamed Buhari today?
Re: Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom To N50m by Okoroawusa: 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2019
lekbel09:
if the Useless government had provided jobs , such won't have happened
My friend there is no country in this world where everyone has a job n there is no country in this world without crime.

So if we pay every policeman in Nigeria a salary of #500,000 each, will that stop bribery n extortion?
Re: Kidnappers Of Siasia’s Mother Drop Ransom To N50m by sayisayi(m): 4:32pm On Jul 30, 2019
Techsunny:
Afonja ranting

No mind am, his first and last thoughts are of his SE generals. His girl probably left him for a dynamic Igwe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amuneke Expresses Interest In Super Eagles Coaching Job / Waldrum Releases List Of Players For Olympic Qualifier Against South Africa / Interested in playing abroad? (footballers & basketballers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.