Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street (62029 Views)

Boris Johnson And Carrie Symonds Welcome Baby Boy At London Hospital / Iran Arrests Person Who Filmed Bombshell Footage Of Jet Downing / Iran Announces First Arrests In Downing Of Ukrainian Airliner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
This one still dey do girlfriend things. Lmao.
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by magicminister: 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mk12:

they don't actually detest all black. they only detest lazy Islamic terrorist who come in form of migrants depending on free stuff to survive. the far left
happened to be as racist if not more racist than the far right

Lol.. this guy sef...

You’re naivety is really cute lol!!!

You genuinely think you’re different from those they absolutely hate.. lol!!!

The left may be racist but they do try to amend for it with pro-minority policies. The don’t try... they want all non-white immigrant out, they want Brexit, they don’t want blacks, muslims, or anything that isn’t white or benefits the whites... Dey there lol
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by tyup(m): 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2019
Neddyogu:
So Where are they moving to exactly No 10 or 11?

Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by Marotzke(m): 7:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
Guzel:
No wife at this age!
Try this in Nigeria and remain a serial contestant
show me Dino Melaye's wife?
Or Festus Keyamo's wife.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by Fingerprinter(m): 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2019
duchessvikki0:
Lol... Continue staring at my profile picture and keep wondering if I'm wearing a push up bra or not. Your stupidity is high-ranked[color=#006600][/color]

Your breasts look you used push up bra to lift them up. Am I right or wrong?

Hey gurl, don't call me stupid. Be nice.

I could decide to marry you.
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by Mizwisdom(f): 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2019
What is our business, we are not from UK? why all these nonsense news about UK everyday? are they feeding us or something?
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by tyup(m): 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2019
solmusdesigns:

Joker, shiithole like qatar oman abudhabi or Dubai abi where khafiri like you travel to eat muslim shiit for breakfast, and fart for lunch lol haq haq haq... Muslim living large taking you as slaves riding in luxury cars and style while you a mere servant talk trash online, even trump your God had to make saudi his first ever foreign visit flying over isreal just to bow to a rich saudi shiek...

Am sure British PM would ban you from entering UK for daring to insult we muslim money that buy their Clubs, and patronize their best hotels for.summers with.yatch and.rolls royce

Lol Bowed? you do need to see how Bin Salman brought almost all his family members to welcome trump at the airport, organize cultural activities to entertain Trump with most of their service chiefs on ground to welcome him

while Trump be like please come buy enough weapons to kill yourselves for all I care hahaha

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by tyup(m): 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mk12:

I may need someone to interpret whatever you typed here

don't mind him the Idiot.....ask him how the meeting went and how Trump has sold enough weapons to kill themselves as they like in the Middle East

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by AreaFada2: 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
Bbbwings:

Tut
And what has the "moral" uprightness brought Nigeria?
Nigeria is not morally upright. Which big man has no multiple women up to Dubai? Only hypocrisy as I mentioned.

It is only average people their wives complain that they cheat. If you are rich in Nigeria women form a queue to be one of your girlfriends.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by LOVEGINO(m): 8:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
ruggedmallaam:
ugly people
na d brain matter ooo
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by Bellotelli: 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
duchessvikki0:
This woman ugly o FTC
And see your pointed nipples... Abi na push up bra grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
magicminister:

Lol.. this guy sef...

You’re naivety is really cute lol!!!

You genuinely think you’re different from those they absolutely hate.. lol!!!

The left may be racist but they do try to amend for it with pro-minority policies. The don’t try... they want all non-white immigrant out, they want Brexit, they don’t want blacks, muslims, or anything that isn’t white or benefits the whites... Dey there lol
the left is actually more racist. they don't actually amend anything. they are hypocrites. they only amend in the media to win election. it was same left you love today that was actually behind the slave trade where blacks were enslaved .the left was behind the segregation that took place in the US where black kids and white kids were kept apart. no matter how racist someone with conservative ideas is, he is likely to treat all humans better than the crazy , violent left who are only good in obstruction
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by Kamoryemi2580(m): 8:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mk12:
This man like better thing o. True true you are the British Trump. with the tide of far right leaders taking over the west, all this Islamic terrorist invading in the name of migrants will be chased back to their $hit hole

No brain
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 29, 2019
tyup:

don't mind him the Idiot.....ask him how the meeting went and how Trump has sold enough weapons to kill themselves as they like in the Middle East
he does not know that Trump is only interested in causing chaos in the middle East to sell America weapons.
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by uuzba(m): 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
emeejinsm:
U mean his not married shocked
Na so British people be. When you think they are doing good thing, they will just do one irresponsible thing that will shock you.
This guy must be a harlot customer.
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by uuzba(m): 8:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mizwisdom:
What is our business, we are not from UK? why all these nonsense news about UK everyday? are they feeding us or something?
Well, it is their English we are using to do our writing on this site and this entire nation.
Abi, do you have another national language we can all speak in Nigeria apart from English?
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by uuzba(m): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
wonlasewonimi:

That guy has been married three times
So he cannot get along with his wife? or he cannot get along with women?
so what's the hope for UK?
Anything he says is correct. If you argue too much, he will just divorce you and pick another person. That's his attitude. No compromise.
3 times failure.
This guy just demonstrating that all he wants is sex, then throw the lady away like envelop and buy another one.
Na prostitute don become first lady of UK.
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by Mizwisdom(f): 8:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
uuzba:

Well, it is their English we are using to do our writing on this site and this entire nation.
Abi, do you have another national language we can all speak in Nigeria apart from English?

This was not the same attention Theresa May was getting and we were speaking English during her tenure. Enough of this boring news about the guy!
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by uuzba(m): 8:28pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mizwisdom:

This was not the same attention Theresa May was getting and we were speaking English during her tenure. Enough of this boring news about the guy!
The guy is a well know trouble maker, right from time.
Theresa May was a back bencher. Did you hear of her before she was elected?
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by Mizwisdom(f): 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2019
uuzba:

The guy is a well know trouble maker, right from time.
Theresa May was a back bencher. Did you hear of her before she was elected?

Is he making trouble for Nigeria? my point is this; it's not our business. Nigeria doesn't occupy their news headlines unless when it concerns Boko Haram or Herdsmen and it's always at the back page, in a little corner. Leave those people
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by magicminister: 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2019
Mk12:

the left is actually more racist. they don't actually amend anything. they are hypocrites. they only amend in the media to win election. it was same left you love today that was actually behind the slave trade where blacks were enslaved .the left was behind the segregation that took place in the US where black kids and white kids were kept apart. no matter how racist someone with conservative ideas is, he is likely to treat all humans better than the crazy , violent left who are only good in obstruction

i sincerely understand your perspective now.
Without any disrespect sir, your perspective is borne out of miseducation.

There was switch in parties. At least in the case of America.

The left (democrat) is today used to be the right (republican) party. The right (republican) advocated for the rights of blacks and desegregation.

Then there was a switch and the Republican Party of yesteryears has become the Democrat party of today.

The democrat party of today were the republicans that fought for the rights of blacks while the Republican Party of today were the democrats that pushed against any agenda geared towards liberating blacks

I’m on my phone so I can post scholastic and reputable reference. At your discretion, kindly google what I just said.

Use this to google

“republican party switch to democratic”

Or

“Democrat party switch to republican”.

I hope with your new found knowledge, you can make better choices. Those right wingers are core core core racist to the core. Some of them aren’t but most are.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by Nnamdi222: 8:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
Guzel:
No wife at this age! Try this in Nigeria and remain a serial contestant

He has the same number of children that Trump has
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by wonlasewonimi: 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
uuzba:

So he cannot get along with his wife? or he cannot get along with women?
so what's the hope for UK?
Anything he says is correct. If you argue too much, he will just divorce you and pick another person. That's his attitude. No compromise.
3 times failure.
This guy just demonstrating that all he wants is sex, then throw the lady away like envelop and buy another one.
Na prostitute don become first lady of UK.

Do you know what it takes to live with women? lipsrsealed
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by AngelicBeing: 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ugosample:

hypocrisy in NiggerArea

condemn Nigerians and hail foreigner when they do the same thing
Hian, wetin Buhari and Nigeria do you, nawao, forgive Nigeria for all the wrong done to you grin
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by AngelicBeing: 8:55pm On Jul 29, 2019
GoodFaith:
Boris Johnson
BORIS Johnson is not just the UK's Prime Minister, but he is also a father to five children.

His tangled love life has seen him have four of his children with a former wife and another with a mistress. Here's all we know about them...
He fúçks like a British dog grin
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by AngelicBeing: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2019
Bbbwings:

Tut
And what has the "moral" uprightness brought Nigeria?
World Gold medal of extreme poverty, 6th most miserable country on earth and also a country where 21 states has been declared unsafe for western visitors tongue
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2019
magicminister:

i sincerely understand your perspective now.
Without any disrespect sir, your perspective is borne out of miseducation.

There was switch in parties. At least in the case of America.

The left (democrat) is today used to be the right (republican) party. The right (republican) advocated for the rights of blacks and desegregation.

Then there was a switch and the Republican Party of yesteryears has become the Democrat party of today.

The democrat party of today were the republicans that fought for the rights of blacks while the Republican Party of today were the democrats that pushed against any agenda geared towards liberating blacks

I’m on my phone so I can post scholastic and reputable reference. At your discretion, kindly google what I just said.

Use this to google

“republican party switch to democratic”

Or

“Democrat party switch to republican”.

I hope with your new found knowledge, you can make better choices. Those right wingers are core core core racist to the core. Some of them aren’t but most are.
so you are among those who believed those conspiracy theories brought by Democrats to cover up for the facts that their party was actually behind the worst anti blacks deeds on Earth?
I know you are trying to say they reformed because it is not possible to switch two parties.
what actually switch since the leftist that enslave blacks are long dead?

if they switched,why is Biden (Obama vice and now leading the race for the democrat primary) who was a supporter of segregationists still a Democrats?

the Democrats are always try to paint the conservative as anti blacks but they have treated black worst in history
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by delpee(f): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
emeejinsm:
U mean his not married shocked

He's divorced.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by mysteryman2014: 9:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
Guzel:
No wife at this age!
Try this in Nigeria and remain a serial contestant

A divorcee and serial cheater. Got a child or two outside wedlock, apart from the ones from the divorced wife
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by Bbbwings: 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
tommykiwi:
is concern not consign Mr Man.
So check in your dictionary the meaning of concern and consign ok.

Have a good day!
Seriously kiddo, it seems you are new on nl.
It is a lingo on here
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by tommykiwi(m): 9:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
Bbbwings:

Seriously kiddo, it seems you are new on nl.
It is a lingo on here
Haha! Funny U, U dat just registered March dis year. U can check when I registered for NL.
Re: Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street by loomer: 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
Not first lady but first girlfriend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza / Graphic Footage Of TERRORISTS Caught By Russia Forces (photos) / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.