Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 PM

Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa (9959 Views)

Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) / I Need Help On A Cheap School That Offers Msc In Project Management In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa by hardex10: 9:48am On Sep 26, 2019
Good morning sir pls i have benin republic passport and is visa free to this country did i need to apply for student visa from here or i can use the advantage of visa free to come over there before apply for it and sir how long will take me to have permit and travel to Japan or south Korea for hustle pls assist me on easy way

1 Like

Re: Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa by myright: 6:22am On Sep 29, 2019
Jusmudi:

Thanks my boss
i can't access my email now
Re: Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa by Mikel2150: 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
Please can you give the basic requirement for a student to study in the Philippines.

Like amount, grade requirement, accommodation and living expenses. Please help a bro
Re: Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa by Jusmudi(m): 2:16pm On Sep 29, 2019
myright:
i can't access my email now

How can I communicate with u?
Re: Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa by kingskim(m): 3:09pm On Sep 29, 2019
lonelyjeff:
@ ALL I decided to stay quiet on the group because so many nairaland contact me and Not ready to come to study and also they don't have the financial backup travelling I feel it's a waste of time.

Hey big man, how bout person wey no wan go study nko but to hustle
Re: Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa by kingskim(m): 3:11pm On Sep 29, 2019
lonelyjeff:
@ ALL I decided to stay quiet on the group because so many nairaland contact me and Not ready to come to study and also they don't have the financial backup travelling I feel it's a waste of time.

How much can I budget to process the visa?? Excluding flight ticket and money to take while coming over there
Re: Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa by kingskim(m): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2019
[quote author=lonelyjeff post=82677846]@ ALL I decided to stay quiet on the group because so many nairaland contact me and Not ready to come to study and also they don't have the financial backup travelling I feel it's a waste of time.[/quote

If u don't intend schooling, what visa will u apply for. And how much e go cost fr de visa . only the visa bigman
Re: Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa by kingskim(m): 7:36pm On Sep 30, 2019
Pesin talk to me ooo
Re: Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa by kenneth6901: 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2019
Is either you didn't understand what she wrote or she herself did not understand what I replied her,
And why must you speak for her, is she not following this thread ? Please allow her accuse me herself.
Re: Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa by Ologunsunny: 10:33pm On Oct 03, 2019
Re: Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa by lonelyjeff(m): 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2019
@ kenneth6901

this is the message the lady said is that your phone number I sent a message to.is that you?
I used that phone number and the person said its lonelyjeff.

@ Ologunsunny:

I will like to ask, can one get part time job, to sustain during the study period and what are the chances of people with hnd gaining admission for masters programs? you can get an admission with your HND for master degree programs. I have explain everything you need to know about getting a job here go back and read from the beginning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NNPC Floods Market With Aviation Fuel, Assures Of 40-day Sufficiency Of Petrol / Complaints About Nigerian Embassy In Spain / Most Romanticized City In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.