₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,314,865 members, 5,100,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2019 at 11:42 AM

Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa (1542 Views)

UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders / Tweaking Your Travel Routes and Time For Cheap Fares/budget travel / Philippines Tourist Visa Requirements..? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa by lonelyjeff(m): 8:12am On Aug 11
@ Useku Thanks for sharing, do they accept Nigerians?

Can one apply from naija?

What are the requirements?

Any idea how much they earn?

yes you can Apply at the link from Nigeria and the Requirement needed are bachelor's degree and ESL teaching qualification (such as a TEFL certification). its easy for does that are already in Asia can get teaching Jobs with permit so easy without the TEFL Certificate.And teaching Job pay from $650 - $1200 a month.

I will advise Nigerians to take SHORT course class online TEFL with the link below online instead of waiting for Sowore to save Nigeria or our government that is not ready to help the youths.English teacher are needed in high demand in south Korea and china and taiwan,vietnam and Japan and parents are getting private teacher for their children and learning English.

https://www.teflcourse.net/?c=a4&g=2&gclid=CjwKCAjw1rnqBRAAEiwAr29IIzwW3H7mCpqF2uqSsvNQIsr8PU-8IZXSSO1p011HoFrYjSS_GOi-TxoC72MQAvD_BwE
Re: Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa by Useku(m): 9:37am On Aug 11
lonelyjeff:
@ Useku Thanks for sharing, do they accept Nigerians?

Can one apply from naija?

What are the requirements?

Any idea how much they earn?

yes you can Apply at the link from Nigeria and the Requirement needed are bachelor's degree and ESL teaching qualification (such as a TEFL certification). its easy for does that are already in Asia can get teaching Jobs with permit so easy without the TEFL Certificate.And teaching Job pay from $650 - $1200 a month.

I will advise Nigerians to take SHORT course class online TEFL with the link below online instead of waiting for Sowore to save Nigeria or our government that is not ready to help the youths.English teacher are needed in high demand in south Korea and china and taiwan,vietnam and Japan and parents are getting private teacher for their children and learning English.

https://www.teflcourse.net/?c=a4&g=2&gclid=CjwKCAjw1rnqBRAAEiwAr29IIzwW3H7mCpqF2uqSsvNQIsr8PU-8IZXSSO1p011HoFrYjSS_GOi-TxoC72MQAvD_BwE

Thanks for your prompt response.

I will enrol for the course ASAP.

Also, you mentioned that it's easier when one is already
is already in Asia. If that's the case ,what kind of Visa can one come in with before regularising? if it will be too telling to discuss that here, is there a way I can contact you pls?

Am actually open to work option to bail outa here.

Tnks
Re: Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa by lonelyjeff(m): 2:29pm On Aug 11
@useku Thanks for your prompt response.

is already in Asia. If that's the case ,what kind of Visa can one come in with before regularising? if it will be too telling to discuss that here, is there a way I can contact you pls?

Tnks

I got your IM will add you for a chat.
Re: Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa by Useku(m): 3:56pm On Aug 11
lonelyjeff:
@useku Thanks for your prompt response.

Tnks

I got your IM will add you for a chat.

Thanks, b appreciate
Re: Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa by lonelyjeff(m): 6:38am On Aug 12
Good morning Narialander,

For does asking me Question on email if you can apply for the teaching Jobs online at the link below from Nigeria?yes you can but I will advise you to come over and be on ground to get better options and opportunities so many jobs pay more than teaching jobs. its easier if you are already in Asia can get a good pay jobs from $1700-$3000.About the permit can't talk much on the site with you having permit can move to any part of Asia and get a good jobs like country south Korea and japan both countries need worker on factory and English teaching and other jobs their citizen know dey do factory work so them need foreigner.

https://www.gooverseas.com/teach-abroad
Re: Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 12
lonelyjeff:
Good morning Narialander,

For does asking me Question on email if you can apply for the teaching Jobs online at the link below from Nigeria?yes you can but I will advise you to come over and be on ground to get better options and opportunities so many jobs pay more than teaching jobs. its easier if you are already in Asia can get a good pay jobs from $1700-$3000.About the permit can't talk much on the site with you having permit can move to any part of Asia and get a good jobs like country south Korea and japan both countries need worker on factory and English teaching and other jobs their citizen know dey do factory work so them need foreigner.

https://www.gooverseas.com/teach-abroad

They don't accept Nigerian passport holders.
Re: Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa by lonelyjeff(m): 9:02am On Aug 12
@ Lowkeey01 They don't accept Nigerian passport holders.

what do you mean they don't accept Nigerian passport holder?
Re: Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 12
lonelyjeff:

@ Lowkeey01 They don't accept Nigerian passport holders.

what do you mean they don't accept Nigerian passport holder?

Is not applicable to Nigerians, only Canada, UK, Australia, and other countries. You can read it through yourself.
Re: Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa by lonelyjeff(m): 10:38am On Aug 12
@ Lowkeey01 Is not applicable to Nigerians, only Canada, UK, Australia, and other countries. You can read it through yourself.

A friend give me that site l meet teaching English so l don’t know if Nigeria is out of it right now.l will get other link that can help in the forum.
Re: Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa by Chinonye02: 11:37am On Aug 14
lonelyjeff:
@ judecares1 you don't have to have any money on your account. the required need to get admitted Weac Result and international passport that all.

What about the flight ticket, feeding etc
Since you said one don't need any money in his account
More lights sir
Re: Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa by Chinonye02: 11:51am On Aug 14
lonelyjeff:
@Drhay Hi!!... Thanks for sharing this but seriously I still don't understand how to apply ! Please kindly put me through!!

you can apply on the link above of school you want to study and talk to the school directly but if you need help IM me.
Bro plz are you on what'sapp or if I can send you an e-mail ,really needs you to guide me on how to go about with the process
Re: Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa by Chinonye02: 11:53am On Aug 14
samhardy:

Me sef wan apply. Make we dey yan bro
Am also interested below is my mail

Igwelove97@yahoo.com that's my mail bro
Re: Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa by lonelyjeff(m): 12:28pm On Aug 14
@ Chinonye02 Me sef wan apply. Make we dey yan bro
Am also interested below is my mail

Igwelove97@yahoo.com that's my mail bro

I will email you
Re: Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa by Holyson213: 3:22pm On Aug 14
lonelyjeff:
@ DivineKingz Can somebody above 30 years have any chance of getting admitted to the mentioned schools and do those schools accept NECO. I need your reply please

yes 30 Years old can apply for undergraduate course and the school accept NECO.

Chief do you have a list of cheap schools that offer masters degree in social sciences courses. Maximum of 4000 pesos per year
Re: Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa by lonelyjeff(m): 3:27pm On Aug 14
@ Holyson213
Chief do you have a list of cheap schools that offer masters degree in social sciences courses. Maximum of 4000 pesos per year

Yes their is so many cheap schools here l will fine out and get one for you. I have reply your IM.
Re: Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa by Holyson213: 9:45pm On Aug 14
lonelyjeff:
@ Holyson213

Yes their is so many cheap schools here l will fine out and get one for you. I have reply your IM.

Pls can you mail me. Don’t know how to access my Dm on nairaland.

Sugarking1@gmail.com
Re: Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa by lonelyjeff(m): 5:00am On Aug 15
@ Holyson213 Pls can you mail me. Don’t know how to access my Dm on nairaland.

Sugarking1@gmail.com

Good morning nairalander ,

for does that want to get inquiry can contact me jefferyobire@yahoo.com. or drop your question here.
Re: Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa by treasureboy09(m): 12:11am
op what about DL or Online schools that offers technological undergraduate programs that are also affordable...... ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Found A USA Passport What Should I Do? / My Very Embarrassing Moment. Whats Yours? / Do I Meet The Conditions For A Turkish E -visa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.