Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa (10007 Views)

Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) / I Need Help On A Cheap School That Offers Msc In Project Management In Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa by Hillybankz(m): 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2019
Pls can a million naira run all ds tins fr me.. Nd wt is the duration of the visa.. I intend to apply ASAP.. Can you help me with the requirements
Re: Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa by Alkason: 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2019
lonelyjeff:
sorry for the late respond busy with school stuffs..these are the lists of universities in Philippine that are cheap tuition with alots of Nigeria and Africans studying here. php 6,000 peso per section in coverts in naria is 36,000 thousand so cheap Not up to 40k per semester tuition with good quality education.some student working as call center Agents in holiday and it pay little but not that much and it take alots of time.Their is no much Job here in Philippine but it's a gate way to travel to another countries like south Korea and japan.As a student you can apply for Malaysia and Singapore for visit and back with a month visa most of the Africans has visit Malaysia and Singapore because its easy to get the visa stamps as a student.For does that want to have visa stamps one or two Philippine is a good places for you to visit.

LUZON
University of the Philippines Diliman
Bachelor’s: Php 6,000.00 – Ph 40,000.00 per year
Navotas Polytechnic College
Bachelor’s: Php 3,000.00 – Php 6,000.00 per year
Polytechnic University of the Philippines
Bachelor’s: Php 2,600.00 – Php 4,000.00 per year
Master’s: Php 4,000.00 – Php 5,200.00 per year
Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila
Bachelor’s: Php 600.00 – Php 16,000.00 per year
Master’s: Php 20,500.00 – Php 34,000.00 per year
University Of Caloocan
Bachelor’s: Php 3,000.00 – Php 6,000.00 per year
Master’s: Php 1,300.00 – Php 3,700.00 per year
Polytechnic University of the Philippines – Sta. Rosa
Bachelor’s: Php 2,000.00 – Php 4,000.00 per year

I want to know more about this because of my Nephew. He is interested

1 Like

Re: Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa by Semeh4sure(m): 8:28am On Dec 31, 2019
Goalgirl6:
Please share more light on this

ok, thanks please I want to know more about japan and Korea, because I plan to go there to hustle...
Re: Looking For Cheap School ASIA Philippines/tourist Visa by judecares1(m): 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2020
I will kindly advise you to email the school stating that u are an international student and d rest of them,they will send u a link to apply cos of these schools don't have application links

quote author=Olayinka05 post=85356158]

Thanks for info�

Sir, this thread made me search for a School (Technological University of the Philippine, Manila) for my MSc that have my desired course.

But couldn’t find anywhere to apply on their website.

How can you be of help or how do you suggest I go about it?

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos To Divert Traffic At Apapa Road For Rail Project / There Was No Fire! - Azman Air Replies To Alleged Fire Incident On Aircraft / Power Failure Interrupt Business At The Murtala Muhammed Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.