Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Lagos Assembly Takes Action On Sanwo-olu’s List Of Commissioner-nominees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Assembly Takes Action On Sanwo-olu’s List Of Commissioner-nominees (516 Views)

Abayomi, Omotosho Named As Sanwo-Olu Sends New List Of Commissioner-nominees To / Eze Chinedu Mozie: Igbo Leaders In Lagos Call On Sanwo-Olu To Release Chief / Sanwo-Olu List Achievements In Works In 2 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Assembly Takes Action On Sanwo-olu’s List Of Commissioner-nominees by TITOPE(m): 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
http://www.titopeblog.com/2019/07/lagos-assembly-takes-action-on-sanwo.html

Speaker Mudashiru Obasa of the Lagos State House of Assembly on Monday constituted a 16-man ad-hoc committee to screen Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu’s cabinet nominees.

Sanwo-Olu had transmitted a list of Commissioner-designates to the House of Assembly for ratification.

Obasa, who read the list of the ad-hoc committee members on the floor of the house, said it would be headed by Hon Rotimi Abiru, a fourth-term lawmaker, representing Somolu Constituency II.

According to Obasa, members of the screening committee are: Hon. Jimi Mohammed (Ikeja I), Hon. Yinka Ogundimu (Agege II), Hon. Abiodun Tobun (Epe I), Setonji David (Badagry II), Hon. Victor Akande (Ojo I) and Hon. Mosunmola Sangodara (Surulere II).

Others are: Hon. Mojisola Alli-Macaulay (Amuwo-Odofin I), Hon. Rasheed Makinde (Ifako-Ijaiye II), Hon. Lanre Afinni (Lagos Island II), Hon. Noheem Adams (Eti-Osa II), and Hon. Adedamola Kasunmu (Ikeja II).

The rest are: Hon. Suraju Tijani (Ojo II), Hon. Olusola Sokunle (Oshodi/Isolo I), Hon. Olumuyiwa Jimoh (Apapa II) and Hon. Abdulsobur Olawale (Mushin II).

The Speaker directed the ad-hoc committee to report back to the House in a week’s time.

Re: Lagos Assembly Takes Action On Sanwo-olu’s List Of Commissioner-nominees by Amuocha: 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
Seen
Re: Lagos Assembly Takes Action On Sanwo-olu’s List Of Commissioner-nominees by skare: 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
As if something will come out of it.Rubber stamp Assembly even the Governor.Rubbish
Re: Lagos Assembly Takes Action On Sanwo-olu’s List Of Commissioner-nominees by simonlee(m): 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
skare:
As if something will come out of it.Rubber stamp Assembly even the Governor.Rubbish
children of hate!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Aide Slams Amnesty International Nigeria Over Support For #revolutionno / Okorocha: Why Former Imo Governor May End Up In Jail, Unless Buhari Helps Him / To The Yoruba "Revolutionary"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.