Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,691 members, 7,854,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 11:15 AM

Exclusive Pictures From Inside Last Saturday Bbnaija Party From The Oppo F11pro - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive Pictures From Inside Last Saturday Bbnaija Party From The Oppo F11pro (907 Views)

Masked Emmanuel Umoh's Attire To TECNO BBNaija Party (Photos, Video) / Stephanie Okereke's 38th Surprise Birthday Party From Her Husband, Linus Idahosa / Michael Ekeinde's Graduation Party From Secondary School (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Pictures From Inside Last Saturday Bbnaija Party From The Oppo F11pro by jerryidinoba: 6:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
The last BBNaija Saturday night party was one to remember. From the music, to the housemates intense dancing and the DRAMA that occurred after, it can be said to have been the most memorable Saturday night so far.
After the party, Mercy and Gedoni go into an argument that led to Mercy smashing the OPPO F11Pro, risking possible eviction. OPPO Mobile after which took to Twitter to announce that they have forgiven Mercy for smashing the beautiful OPPO F11Pro. Here are exclusive pictures from the house captured by the OPPOF11Pro

Re: Exclusive Pictures From Inside Last Saturday Bbnaija Party From The Oppo F11pro by TANID(m): 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
I So Much Love That First Pic, How I Wish That Was Me And My Wife But This My Single Life Wouldn't Let That Happened Now grin

(1) (Reply)

Hot Pot Of Noodles Poured On Me, But Still Dancing :actress Nkechiblessing / Bbnaija: “why I Would Trade Frodd To Earn More Bet9ja Coins” – Omashola / Reality Stars Bambam And Teddy A Traditional Wedding Intro Not Holding Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.