Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed (48613 Views)

Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) / Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors / "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by frank317: 3:36am On Aug 01, 2019
revenge001:
Op stop deceiving yourself, you and i know there's no God, stop trying to force US agree with you for what never happened.... Once again THERE'S NO GOD, I CHALLENGE HIM/HER TO A FIGHT

Lol...
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by frank317: 3:37am On Aug 01, 2019
Olukologia24592:

What made you say that? I'm ready for the challenge
Are u God?
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by frank317: 3:39am On Aug 01, 2019
Liverpoolfc:
Do you believe there is a witch? if you dont believe, i dare you to type it that there is no witch , one will visit you before you finish typing it. Witches get power from a source...the witch you fear, fears this great God. You cant challenge God to a fight when I am hear. I can pronounce you blind if i wish, but i hv forgiven you bc of your ignorance.

THERE IS NO WITCH

1 Like

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by CHIGIM: 4:17am On Aug 01, 2019
Olukologia24592:

What made you say that? I'm ready for the challenge
mumu did God as u to fight for him, that is how u will kill itself for nothing.
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Opinedecandid(m): 4:19am On Aug 01, 2019
[quote author=revenge001 post=80817377]Op stop deceiving yourself, you and i know there's no God, stop trying to force US agree with you for what never happened.... Once again THERE'S NO GOD, I CHALLENGE HIM/HER TO A FIGHT [/quote

What!
You just dug your grave.
Repent Now or be condemned soon.
Infact you are condemned already, except you repent immediately.
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by CHIGIM: 4:20am On Aug 01, 2019
Liverpoolfc:
Do you believe there is a witch? if you dont believe, i dare you to type it that there is no witch , one will visit you before you finish typing it. Witches get power from a source...the witch you fear, fears this great God. You cant challenge God to a fight when I am hear. I can pronounce you blind if i wish, but i hv forgiven you bc of your ignorance.
mumu are u God
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by oxbowlake: 4:23am On Aug 01, 2019
revenge001:
Op stop deceiving yourself, you and i know there's no God, stop trying to force US agree with you for what never happened.... Once again THERE'S NO GOD, I CHALLENGE HIM/HER TO A FIGHT
It's well with your soul
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by sleekier(m): 5:33am On Aug 01, 2019
Based on the normal developmental milestone, they have jst learnt or are still learning to jump with full clearance from d ground at 24th month.

Which indicates that they still have weak legs at 24.

The only leg force he can apply at this age is gravitational assisted which can be manage to kill cockroaches and "baby" rats but not enough to kill a cylindrical creature like snakes.
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by mudiana(m): 5:37am On Aug 01, 2019
revenge001:
it's only a fool that says there is no God. U want a challenge bah? U LL get one by this weekend. Hope u learn fast.
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Prophetpeter(m): 5:56am On Aug 01, 2019
revenge001:
It's only a foolish man that says there is no God
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Empiree: 6:13am On Aug 01, 2019
Goldenheart:
Give him another snake, let him demonstrate grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 6:36am On Aug 01, 2019
lol. the boy must be a nairalander and his role model must be lalasticlala
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by ollymaye: 6:56am On Aug 01, 2019
revenge001:

God is coming for you... sooner or later
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by davibid: 6:57am On Aug 01, 2019
revenge001:

Sorry boy! My God has too many important things to do if not you wouldn’t dare type this nonsense!

Anyways My God is verrrrrry merciful so it’s not too late for you to repent and come to Him.

#KINGBID
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Usanga35: 7:01am On Aug 01, 2019
revenge001:
U will know when U die....For now keep FORMING SUPERHERO......
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by wilroy: 7:04am On Aug 01, 2019
revenge001:

Na so craze dey start
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by princeade86(m): 7:06am On Aug 01, 2019
BrutusOj:
You should, it was God that killed the snake not the boy, he could have been beaten before seeing the snake.
and two years old boy answer the interview. all these things was staged my brother. no be naija u dey again ni?
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Mikeparlo12(m): 7:33am On Aug 01, 2019
revenge001:

A fool says in his heart “ there is no God”
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by chachauche(m): 7:33am On Aug 01, 2019
My daughter is two she barely talk what I can comprehend, let's stop deceiving ourselves here, is either that boy is more than two yrs old or he didn't kill that snake
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by naturefellow(m): 7:34am On Aug 01, 2019
Rosarie:
Every kid wants to be success.
Gofund will soon be open for killing a snake.
Op where are the people that went to her timeline to blast her?
All to get attention
dont mind her. Still went on to do an interview to force this down our throats.

1 Like

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Stillthebest: 7:55am On Aug 01, 2019
The Boy isn't even two. Hes morr than 2...

This is not about God. He killed the snake with fluke as he was lucky to hit it on the head. Second, he had know idea how dangerous snakes are so those things worked for him.

What you don't know doesn't kill you!
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by robosky02(m): 8:06am On Aug 01, 2019
revenge001:

That fight will be a mismatch

I will step in to fight you

Now to start may your legs not be able to carry you for 1 month
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by kinglee007(m): 8:21am On Aug 01, 2019
revenge001:

Children everywhere.
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Jaymoney5000(m): 8:30am On Aug 01, 2019
revenge001:

People no dey fear again ooo
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by BrutusOj(m): 8:33am On Aug 01, 2019
princeade86:
and two years old boy answer the interview. all these things was staged my brother. no be naija u dey again ni?
Lol..watch the video again, kids of nowadays are very smart. He only nodded to the questions and illustrated how he matched the snake, it is possible, just few days ago, I saw a boy of his age attempting to press a centipede with his finger innocently and I stopped him. The boy never knew what he did till the snake died or became weak and someone who saw him helped killed it finally I guess. The summary of the whole thing is na God
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 01, 2019
revenge001:
I understand this is part of being frustrated but truth is it won't be long till you die. Just in less than 50 years give or take and the truth about who owns the universe will be laid bare to you. I pray you don't regret ur choice because you will be in a horrible place for all eternity.
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by efilefun(m): 9:00am On Aug 01, 2019
revenge001:

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by noble2faith(m): 9:03am On Aug 01, 2019
revenge001:

Mark my words: you are going to see His hand soon.
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by nnaeyes6: 9:06am On Aug 01, 2019
revenge001:

Depression

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by gazza07(m): 9:06am On Aug 01, 2019
Goldenheart:
Give him another snake, let him demonstrate grin
not cool bro, not cool grin grin grin
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by DLuciano: 9:18am On Aug 01, 2019
revenge001:
carry your poo go Jupiter, no space for you here on planet Earth!!!
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by EdenH: 9:28am On Aug 01, 2019
revenge001:
but do u believe there is devil?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Priestess Ogbanje Repents, Renounces Her Juju In Enugu (Photos) / Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK / Ondo Underground Church: MURIC Asks IGP To Transfer Case To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.