Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed (48619 Views)

Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) / Bose Ola Interviewed By Chris Kehinde Nwandu Over Miracle With 5 Pastors / "My 2-Year-Old Son Killed This Black Snake" - Mum Says, Thanks God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Dipsong: 9:33am On Aug 01, 2019
NoSidonLook:

In your empty mind now, you have made sense

You're challenging him/her to a fight undecided

Mumu

Na dis kind mumu person dey shake when small thunder
Strike grin not to talk of if God wan show am

1 Like

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Wormwood: 10:36am On Aug 01, 2019
revenge001:
Op stop deceiving yourself, you and i know there's no God, stop trying to force US agree with you for what never happened.... Once again THERE'S NO GOD, I CHALLENGE HIM/HER TO A FIGHT

Your reply to a comment on your one of your post read thus:

"When my result shows I was negative, I declined and decide to run the test elsewhere along with my lover, mine still came out negative but her own still......... cry cry cry she started crying so loudly at the clinic, I couldn't help but join her to cry, oh! I truly love this girl. How I wish I was the one positive and she's negative I said to myself cry cry but what I don't know is bigger than me, I took her home tried all I could to make her happy, all was in vein. She missed her remaining exams and lost her phone angry I tried arranging someone to write her remaining exams for her, but she got caught and put me into much wahala ooooo.

At a point in my life, I don't even know what to do, I was running up and down like a mad man that everyone noticed I was in a serious problem. Seriously we live in a wicked world I said to myself. Why will someone knows he's negative and still have sex with an innocent pretty girl. Guy check am out now nah angrywhat if na your sister

A week later, my lovely girl enter coma oooooo cry like play like play I was about loosing a pretty girlfriend. I ran to a nearby church and confided in the man of God[i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#006600][/color], all this while I'm an atheist oooooooo shocked I refused taking him to where my girl is, I only told him to help me pray for her sad. Thanks to one special guy here who helped me financially to enable take care of my girl medically. All hope was lost on her, but Almighty God never allowed me to be disgraced."
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by davidodestiny77(m): 10:42am On Aug 01, 2019
revenge001:
Op stop deceiving yourself, you and i know there's no God, stop trying to force US agree with you for what never happened.... Once again THERE'S NO GOD, I CHALLENGE HIM/HER TO A FIGHT
read psalm 14
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Ritaokafor(f): 11:13am On Aug 01, 2019
revenge001:

May that fight lead to a "divine encounter" with him like Nebuchadnezzar. I know it will happen before you leave this earth. I wait patiently to hear you proclaim God as" the most high and ONLY TRUE God". Enjoy your "fight" with God.
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by mozkidayo(m): 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2019
revenge001:

Clown

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2019
Very possible. Some children don't want to see any crawling thing escape especially if they've seen an adult or their parents going crazy in a bid to stamp a cockroach to death. They attack any crawling shii
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by StyleAfos(m): 12:32pm On Aug 01, 2019
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by awetaiye2015: 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2019
revenge001:

U will see more than Jonah saw in his days. And u will carry the gospel of Jesus across the deadliest part of this Earth. Expect God decides to let u perish in ur ignorance.
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by babaireti(m): 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2019
revenge001:
So you created yourself?,all amazing things of nature,such as water,rivers,mountain,eco-system,life ,death,animals of sorts are all a co-incidence abi? chai! your own space in HELL is as big as the whole of Africa
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 01, 2019
awetaiye2015:

U will see more than Jonah saw in his days. And u will carry the gospel of Jesus across the deadliest part of this Earth. Expect God decides to let u perish in ur ignorance.
that is if jesus is the one true God. last time i checked God didnt have a religion so i wonder wut this has to do with jesus
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
babaireti:

So you created yourself?,all amazing things of nature,such as water,rivers,mountain,eco-system,life ,death,animals of sorts are all a co-incidence abi? chai! your own space in HELL is as big as the whole of Africa
God wont send anybody to hell for doubting his existence unless God is a maniac or mentally ill. Doubt is a natural and universal phenomenon and also an exercise of our freewill as humans. We all have our doubts. We have doubted our parents, governments, friends, employers, etc and the law has and will never persecute us for that.
Imagine telling your son you have millions of dollars stashed away in an undisclosed location but he doubts your story, and then you get angry at him, you brutalize him and set him ablaze!

1 Like

Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Walexilee(m): 4:13pm On Aug 01, 2019
revenge001:

Are you serious ��
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by Mikeiron78(m): 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
It is now a great accomplishment for a 2-year old boy to kill a snake, wake up fools.
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by SHOCK7(m): 7:14am On Aug 02, 2019
starbuck:
Ọ ka anyị meziea gịnị
Damn,u’re supposed 2 speak only English
Re: Video Of The 2-Year-Old Boy Who Killed A Snake Being Interviewed by samuelddarden: 1:58am On Aug 06, 2019
ALCOHOLKILLS:
few days ago, i posted a story how a two years old boy killed a snake miraculously, some doubting Thomas/unbelievers, went to the mothers timeline on Facebook to blast her even here on nairaland too

https://www.nairaland.com/5325200/2-year-old-son-killed-black-snake

below is the video of the boy being interviewed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf9oGwLX-6U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Priestess Ogbanje Repents, Renounces Her Juju In Enugu (Photos) / Nigerian Mega-rich Pastors Living In Million Pound Homes Prey On Believers - UK / Young Man Mimics Bishop Oyedepo. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.