Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,101 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains (21375 Views)

Adeleke Flags Off N16b Digital Economy Projects To Improve Osun / We Won’t Return To North - Fulani Herdsmen In South To Northern Elders / Sani To Northern Governors: Share Returning Herdsmen Like Federal Allocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by JonDon12: 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
nextstep:
This comical joke called Nigeria: since 1914 till now: take resources in the South, and develop the North, in the name of "promoting unity". Yet how many leaders from North has really tried to develop that region? If they were serious, it would have been a prosperous place, but instead of education and industries, they opt for oppression and religion. angry

Normally, I'm a level headed person, so let me not say things I can't take back.

This started before 1914. The British just wanted to make it easier for accounting purposes.
Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by Ultimatezlant: 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
[quote author=GGirll post=80751796]

You

1 Like

Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by meccuno: 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2019
[s]
CodeTemplar:
BPL last week commissioned multi-million naira Water and Road Projects executed under the NNPC/Belemaoil JV in Katsina, Bauchi, Gombe and Sokoto, as part of its efforts to bring succour to the people of Niger Delta region and Nigeria at large.

This was disclosed yesterday in Port Harcourt in a statement were means of promoting oneness and unity in Nigeria and to better the lots of the people and give them a better lease of life.

He said: “This gathering here today is as a result of our desire to share fellowship, to share oneness. Nigeria is one indivisible country that is centred on love irrespective of the political insinuations, affiliations and we must as a matter of fact build bridges that unite us.

“We are here to demonstrate oneness, we are here to demonstrate love. You, here in the north and myself from the Niger Delta, are one. Every country, the U.S., UK, Europe, they all have their challenges but when you have a challenge what you do with that challenge draws you to solution.

“When my friend, Umar Kumo (PA on Special Duties to SGF) mentioned this project to me, he said, ‘my community travels about 10-12 kilometres in search of water and I promised them that because NNPC loves community development, I will initiate the project and see how we can embark on them. We are happy that this project is successful.”

He, however, thanked the NNPC and President Muhammadu Buhari for supporting the project and for granting the company the operating license of the OML-55, which has given the company opportunity to better the lots of many across the country.

In his speech, the Group Managing Director of NNPC, represented by Mrs. Tolulope Derin-Adefuwa, called on the people to make good use of the projects. He said NNPC embarks on community development projects through its partnerships for grassroots development.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/07/multi-million-projects-to-northern-states-meant-to-promote-unity-nnpc-explains/

[/s]
Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by TSRC: 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
What have southern Nigeria actually benefited from this administration?
Everything is going north.

The only thing coming South is the constitutional minimum requirement.

1 Like

Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by Quorax: 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
codemaniacs:

oil can't finish.

its like saying the blood in your body should finish.

just the way your blood keeps producing more blood the earth will keep producing more natural resources.
mumu... get some education OFF NAIRALAND... even experts have proposed when it will dry up... do you even know how many millions of years it took for that stuff to accumulate or u think there will be continuous flow?

4 Likes

Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
Always trying to develop northern states, yet the still remain backward.
Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
Notherns knew Nigeria is going down....they are all in a hurry to grab all they can carry all the south is interested is HOW TO MAKE NIGERIA GREAT AGAIN
Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by Corrosiveman(m): 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
Niger Delta should wise up
Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by iJhoe(m): 11:50pm On Jul 29, 2019
Let's talk more of outcomes and less of feelings
Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by Antichristus: 11:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
Spend this money on Niger Delta first - the resources, first and foremost belong to them not the Hausa-Fulani thieves - then a fraction of it on the North. Shame on Dokubo. After lining his pocket, he forgot about the Niger Delta struggle. Ken Saro Wiwa must be disgusted, posthumously.

1 Like

Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by orisa37: 12:59am On Jul 30, 2019
This is still robbing Peter to pay Paul.
Full Autonomy of Police, Resources and Elections Control freely allowed to our 36 Constitutional States will unite Nigeria better.
Lawan should know this. He is a Geographer. He should prevail on NASS and Buhari to do something right for once and oneness of Nigeria.
Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by orisa37: 1:06am On Jul 30, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Katsina, Bauchi?

Wasting Southern Resources in the North without Demand and Supply Cost properly ascertained is a regretable disinsentive to Unity.
Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by slowice(m): 6:42am On Jul 30, 2019
Some people think it's igbos that ll divide Nigeria but it's actually the north that ll do it.... Nigerians ll one day be sick and tired of their wicked antics and boom everywhere.... But I must say they know exactly what they are doing...they re seizing every juicy opportunity that Nigeria ve to offer, anything the south gets is either through ass licking or hard work... Nonsense and nxt level
Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by wasi9ice: 7:06am On Jul 30, 2019
I am not surprised because that's what l expected,,,,
We the Southerners especially the NIGER Deltan's, we are the golden Fowls the lays the Golden Eggs, while our Task masters Hausa/Fulani are the consumers of Such......
If you know you know
Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by anpipac: 7:46am On Jul 30, 2019
WHAT ARE NNPC DIRECT PROJECTS IN THE SOUTHERN NIGER DELTA PARTS OF NIGERIA.. ESPECIALLY AGRICULTURAL PROJECTS AND HOUSING PROJECTS. MR GMD OF NNPC PLEASE RISE UP FROM YOUR SIT IN THAT OFFICE AND MOVE ROUND NIGER DELTA REGION TO SEE THINGS YOURSELF.
Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by kuuljay(m): 8:12am On Jul 30, 2019
nextstep:
This comical joke called Nigeria: since 1914 till now: take resources in the South, and develop the North, in the name of "promoting unity". Yet how many leaders from North has really tried to develop that region? If they were serious, it would have been a prosperous place, but instead of education and industries, they opt for oppression and religion. angry

Normally, I'm a level headed person, so let me not say things I can't take back.
I once through predident jonathan did project monitoring of all niger delta development commission in conjuction with federal minisyry of special duties and was shocked that more than 70% of the allocation is embezzled 20% of it is abandoned and 10% completed.the corruption there right now is even worse,they share the money in the office
Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by chozzy: 8:30am On Jul 30, 2019
Laughable
Re: Multi-million Projects To Northern States Meant To Promote Unity, NNPC Explains by duncun: 3:50pm On Jul 30, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yerima Shettima: Northern Governors Have Turned Killings, Banditry Into Business / APC Presidential Campaign In Ebonyi State (Video) / Delta Nominates Dead Man For Assembly’s Screening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.