Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Where He Met You Does Not Determine The Fate Of The Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where He Met You Does Not Determine The Fate Of The Relationship (253 Views)

For A Girl To Open Up Her Past To You Does She Really Love You / I Just Don't Know Why I Met You!!! / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where He Met You Does Not Determine The Fate Of The Relationship by Temmywrites(f): 7:17pm On Jul 29, 2019
Most people don't know that relationships deals with change. Which means it keeps evolving. That shows where circumstances come, you don't expect it, it just happens and you go back to where you started in the past and it still doesn't change a thing.

If you guys met in the church, it doesn't make her modest or religious, thieves also attend church services. So basing the relationship on the fact that you guys met in the church is pointless because you will be really disappointed as how some people behave.

If he's a club baller and you guys met in the club doesn't mean he'll take you seriously, u might just be the only side chick that really loves clubbing like him so he's always reaching out to you EVERY weekend. Don't think you're the wifey oh.

Lovers meet anywhere and time, and so many factors determine the relationship not the location. Even after getting married you'll still be wondering what the purpose is. Because you expected more.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Important Thing Must Your Partner Have Before You Get Married / Powerful Mantra To Remove Negative Energy / It Sucks When People Don't Find your interests Also Interesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.