Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,284 members, 7,829,646 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting (100759 Views)

Breaking!!! Watch As Girls Got Stripped And For Mimicking Mode Of Greeting / Nigerian Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested By Police In Italy. See Photos / 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by Toscarele: 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
kikikikiki
the before and after picture depicts humility see as they don humble wetin concern these small gals, them even lucky say na there e end

2 Likes

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by bestocrat(m): 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hustle ooooo.... If nah dj cuppy and sister do this shaking nothing go happen.... I repeat nothing will happen

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by guttentag(m): 11:05pm On Jul 29, 2019
Their pvssy go hear am

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by guttentag(m): 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
Their pvssy go hear am but make These boys grow pass this level, haba

3 Likes

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by Jagaban880: 11:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
lordparcel:
Egede

u say wat undecided

1 Like

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by foster212: 11:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
Where are Ikorodu boys when you need them the most lol.

1 Like

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by Seandisputed(m): 11:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
Don't go near the kitchen if you can't stand the heat.

If i had joined cult when the pressure was too much, surely it would have been the egede boys.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by joepepsy(m): 11:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
The white still enslave you till date, you are not fighting back but you ready to kill you women for imitate a useless greeting, God punish all of una.
naijaloudmouth1:
Two young women were publicly humiliated and punished for mimicking the mode of greeting used by members of the confraternity.

The women were initially pictured all smiles by a poolside as they did the greeting peculiar to the Neo Blackism group. The video caught the attention of members of the group and they went after the women and punished them.

In one of the videos shared to Facebook by the official account of Blackism, one of the women can be seen kneeling down, naked from the waist upwards.

"Hold and behold, this is what you get when you impersonating what you don't belong. It's actually not a child's play. It's called blackism. Stay off if you don't belong. We are Neo Blackism," the confraternity captioned the photos on

https://naijalatestonline.com/-confraternity-stripped-girls-for-mimicking-their-mode-of-greeting/

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by Automatic3444(m): 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
WIZGUY69:
All these Delta/Benin smelling fugly upcoming opposite girls sef. See eyes. Spiits undecided lipsrsealed

Are u part of them? U better change, lipsrsealed

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by McRhymesman: 11:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
after dey don rape Dem finish abi
Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by sesaan(m): 11:23pm On Jul 29, 2019
KingAzubuike:

No doubt you're an aye member who has no life to live. Wish we could meet one on one. You must be very stupìd
Always hidding under keyboard to talk shit, You want to meet Aye one on one? I guess your write up was for likes.. come to Wuse Zone 2 orange garden I will show you around.. Anyone who abuse anyone one cause of a fraternity greetings is uneducated and stupid. Africans have morals and treat women respectfully

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by tydi(m): 11:24pm On Jul 29, 2019
grin

I have started the business of selling my likes.
If I like your post I will contact you with my account details.. Its cheap and affordable.. I sell 1 like for just 200 naira.
So patronize me, by making sensible comments so my business can move forward.. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by Lugianostar(m): 11:25pm On Jul 29, 2019
Idleness is a peril menace that has eaten deep in our system and is making us to loose guard and firm grip of ourselves in recent times.

Imagine these ladies doing what they weren't annointed to do and been punish by it.

All in the sake of what?

#ourladieswillhavebrainsagain#
#placevalueforyourselves#
#andbetreatedassuch#

2 Likes

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by cypher247: 11:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by bikefab(m): 11:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
Egede...

1 Like

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by KingAzubuike(f): 11:26pm On Jul 29, 2019
sesaan:

Always hidding under keyboard to talk shit, You want to meet Aye one on one? I guess your write up was for likes.. come to Wuse Zone 2 orange garden I will show you around
6 before 7 abi. But na me go show you ground. If your mama fuk your papa well before she born you drop your number or chose neutral location yourself make we meet. You have no idea who you're even talking to.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by Thinkfree(m): 11:27pm On Jul 29, 2019
Okorofo AF catch them

1 Like

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by Dewisedick: 11:34pm On Jul 29, 2019
Are you one of them?
Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by nairalanduseles: 11:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
KingAzubuike:

6 before 7 abi. But na me go show you ground. If your mama fuk your papa well before she born you drop your number or chose neutral location yourself make we meet. You have no idea who you're even talking to.

You are frustrated no one is going to fight with you.....take your frustration out on the leaders who have made u like this.........I am not a violent person I preach peace and equality ......some day u will understand

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by kings59: 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
Them don go "jolly'' . They should be happy that they were not given two red. Forgiveness is a sin , but know that too much capping no dey full basket. Beter 147 no fit do this. Unidentified zero identity did that.

Back then at a birthday, i jejely sat on my own , next thing i heard was the sound of an empty bottle rolled towards me. I knew they have come so i jejely left for good.

Some niggas after drinking wine, they will turn the bottle upside down to show they belong. The day came to warn one of my neighbor eeh, that was the day i knew how bad they were. Looking terrible, formidable and mean.

I am very happy and proudly a jew. I no dey joke with my "Jesus"

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by nairalanduseles: 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
KingAzubuike:

No doubt you're an aye member who has no life to live. Wish we could meet one on one. You must be very stupìd

You really need help .........before you enter market
Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by NCBMEDIA: 11:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
Breaking news: 52 dead and 16 decapitated in Brazil prison riot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70BlHQ_8-m4
Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by nairalanduseles: 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
kings59:
Them don go "jolly'' . They should be happy that they were not given two red. Forgiveness is a sin , but know that too much capping no dey full basket. Beter 147 no fit do this. Unidentified zero identity did that.

Back then at a birthday, i jejely sat on my own , next thing i heard was the sound of an empty bottle rolled towards me. I knew they have come so i jejely left for good.

Some niggas after drinking wine, they will turn the bottle upside down to show they belong. The day came to warn one of my neighbor eeh, that was the day i knew how bad they were. Looking terrible, formidable and mean.

Best to give them chance ooo
Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by Boyooosa(m): 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
if buhari catch these ones now, dem go dey say buhari wants to islamise nigeria, he no dey follow rule of law, shay these ones follow rule of law before dem nakhead those girls...ish! angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by KingAzubuike(f): 11:43pm On Jul 29, 2019
nairalanduseles:

You are frustrated no one is going to fight with you.....take your frustration out on the leaders who have made u like this.........I am not a violent person I preach peace and equality ......some day u will understand
You preach peace and equality and you dey do cultism up and down? God will punish you once again.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by 9jaRealist: 11:46pm On Jul 29, 2019
Misogynistic ZOO!! angry
>

1 Like

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by nairalanduseles: 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2019
KingAzubuike:

You preach peace and equality and you dey do cultism up and down? God will punish you once again.

How do i relate with you when u re a man but
Claim to be a female .....you have problem with ur sexuality ......you crave for violence and it makes you sound really weak .... the strong men are not violent

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Lady Dropped At Eleme Junction, Port-Harcourt With Money Inside Her Hand-Bag / Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin / Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.