Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,512 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting (100765 Views)

Breaking!!! Watch As Girls Got Stripped And For Mimicking Mode Of Greeting / Nigerian Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested By Police In Italy. See Photos / 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by kings59: 11:48pm On Jul 29, 2019
nairalanduseles:

Best to give them chance ooo

Many university boys like to claim they are "aro" back then i would be in my room and i would hear through the window "Die it, Wida you"

I had to relocate to another lodge.

2 Likes

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by nairalanduseles: 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
kings59:

Many university boys like to claim they are "aro" back then i would be in my room and i would hear through the window "Die it, Wida you"

I had to relocate to another lodge.

Ehen na very strong meat u dey chew ..........me sef dey run from every form of wahala naija skool na wahala but meaner while .............SHUN

2 Likes

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by Lemmejoor(m): 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
nairalanduseles:
She was not punished by NBM.....NBM is peaceful and are freedom fighters who fight against oppression......those people who did that to the girls represent themselves no one should be humiliated...........let justice prevail
Shut up! You without ot..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by nairalanduseles: 11:55pm On Jul 29, 2019
Lemmejoor:

Shut up! You without ot..

Wettin u dey talk ......ot unto which level guy
Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by Nobody: 12:00am On Jul 30, 2019
KingAzubuike:

6 before 7 abi. But na me go show you ground. If your mama fuk your papa well before she born you drop your number or chose neutral location yourself make we meet. You have no idea who you're even talking to.

Mobuch hw far

1 Like

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by Jobabori(m): 12:03am On Jul 30, 2019
nairalanduseles:

How do i relate with you when u re a man but
Claim to be a female .....you have problem with ur sexuality ......you crave for violence and it makes you sound really weak .... the strong men are not violent
Dude you are talking with Bobrisky

7 Likes

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by tsinzu: 12:08am On Jul 30, 2019
nairalanduseles:
She was not punished by NBM.....NBM is peaceful and are freedom fighters who fight against oppression......those people who did that to the girls represent themselves no one should be humiliated...........let justice prevail
Shut up!!! Stupid cultist!!

12 Likes

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by ameh99: 12:10am On Jul 30, 2019
Deomovies:
Wow. These people still dey exist. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians and non Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's a best gift for Movies Junkies.

How do I reach you
Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by dejio42(m): 12:14am On Jul 30, 2019
Remember back then when my friend was gun down

His elder brother belong and he was like I have a superman.My guy too resemble him brother.
For my front oo my frnd dey exchange words with them,all of a sudden 1 just come from back ask ham say "were were U wen men were men" sow seed for my guy belle four times.

My spirit run leave my soul. No ask me about my body but I sure say e run follow crowd,for viewing centre dat year

7 Likes

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by wifeesnatcher(m): 12:18am On Jul 30, 2019
burutai should come and hire these set of mumu forming boss to fight bokoharam since their colleagues here said they are always fighting for oppressor

Africa as a continent is not a curse, it's the occupants who are cursed

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by delishpot: 12:21am On Jul 30, 2019
Shit that happens in wild wild naija.
Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by nnokwa042(m): 12:23am On Jul 30, 2019
dirty girs angry

2 Likes

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by KingBaba1(m): 12:25am On Jul 30, 2019
kings59:
Them don go "jolly'' . They should be happy that they were not given two red. Forgiveness is a sin , but know that too much capping no dey full basket. Beter 147 no fit do this. Unidentified zero identity did that.

Back then at a birthday, i jejely sat on my own , next thing i heard was the sound of an empty bottle rolled towards me. I knew they have come so i jejely left for good.

Some niggas after drinking wine, they will turn the bottle upside down to show they belong. The day came to warn one of my neighbor eeh, that was the day i knew how bad they were. Looking terrible, formidable and mean.

I am very happy and proudly a jew. I no dey joke with my "Jesus"
jew indeed Lol... I guess u be jew wey sabi

4 Likes

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by ADRIAN88(m): 12:46am On Jul 30, 2019
One moment you're raising shoulder at the poolside with friends, the next minute you're shedding tears of SORROW. This life!!

3 Likes

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by stanliwiser: 12:50am On Jul 30, 2019
nairalanduseles:
NBM and Aiye are all the same. Peace fighters ko.... Pieces maker maker ni

2 Likes

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by stanliwiser: 12:56am On Jul 30, 2019
Lugianostar:
Idleness is a peril menace that has eaten deep in our system and is making us to loose guard and firm grip of ourselves in recent times.

Imagine these ladies doing what they weren't annointed to do and been punish by it.

All in the sake of what?

#ourladieswillhavebrainsagain#
#placevalueforyourselves#
#andbetreatedassuch#
I don't understand you o
Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by stanliwiser: 12:59am On Jul 30, 2019
KingAzubuike:

6 before 7 abi. But na me go show you ground. If your mama fuk your papa well before she born you drop your number or chose neutral location yourself make we meet. You have no idea who you're even talking to.
Na wa o. I thought you people are freedom fighters grin grin grin grin grin. You people say u want to save black race grin grin grin grin grin grin....Abeg I no fit laugh.
freedom free fighters

9 Likes

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by perryy(m): 1:34am On Jul 30, 2019
This is rubbish. The IG should ensure the scum bags who humiliated our girls are fished out and made to rust in prison to serve as deterrent to others.

12 Likes

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by deltateam: 1:41am On Jul 30, 2019
Girl dey knack egede?
Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by Abillsable: 2:42am On Jul 30, 2019
What is the use of your evil 'neoblackism' if you have to punish people like this.Thank God that is not done to my sister...It will be war.

11 Likes

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by wizod(m): 2:45am On Jul 30, 2019
nairalanduseles:
a cultist sighted

5 Likes

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by wizod(m): 2:46am On Jul 30, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Scope nati ebele... cool
second cultist to comment

3 Likes

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by D1zion: 2:51am On Jul 30, 2019
See their ugly faces,them no sabi punish them sef,they for flog them unclade first before making them kneel down.that's how some people get initiated into societies that they will start saying they were initiated without their knowledge. Yeye children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by ZikZikZik: 3:04am On Jul 30, 2019
stanliwiser:
Na wa o. I thought you people are freedom fighters grin grin grin grin grin. You people say u want to save black race grin grin grin grin grin grin....Abeg I no fit laugh.
freedom free fighters

1 Like

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by ZikZikZik: 3:06am On Jul 30, 2019
When Karma will catch these he-goats now in the hands of Nigerian Police, their families will come out saying their children were peaceful and law abiding just like they are saying about Warri Zinquest wey all of us know.
Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by chisani(m): 3:13am On Jul 30, 2019
What you don't know sometimes can hurt you. Ignorance is not an excuse especially in law. Nevertheless, am not holding brief for this confraternity. My opinion though!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Lady Dropped At Eleme Junction, Port-Harcourt With Money Inside Her Hand-Bag / Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin / ATM Card Thief Caught In Hotel He Lodged In With His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.