Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting (100730 Views)

Breaking!!! Watch As Girls Got Stripped And For Mimicking Mode Of Greeting / Nigerian Eiye Confraternity Members Arrested By Police In Italy. See Photos / 7th July; Lagos Police Issues Strong Warning To Aye Confraternity Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by ify84(m): 8:47am On Jul 30, 2019
If Nigeria is a sane country, they will trace this account, blackism, and arrest the idiots called cultists.
Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by Rosarie(f): 8:53am On Jul 30, 2019
nairalanduseles:
She was not punished by NBM.....NBM is peaceful and are freedom fighters who fight against oppression......those people who did that to the girls represent themselves no one should be humiliated...........let justice prevail
defending u people abi.cultism is cultism.what are u people fighting.mumu group
Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by rowland545(m): 8:58am On Jul 30, 2019
Leonbonapart:
thunder fire egede and its bearer
lols...am with u bro....confraternity should not have a place amongst our youth

But still on still confirmation nah must

If u chop u gas identify
Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 30, 2019
She wan use am form to peoplr nah
Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by KingAzubuike(f): 9:22am On Jul 30, 2019
currencyz22:
broda dis ur write up show say u dey game why you com dey diss a broda like you say 6 before 7 but make u also remeba say metal no dey fail, uhuru

Fact say I sabi some of their slangs no mean say I dey among. I grew up with many of them. Its just a pathetic lifestyle meant for ambition less lowlives and cowards. No freedom , you can't keep late at night due to fear. Even to stroll go the next street na wahala. No rest of mind at all. Na nonsense life.

6 Likes

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by SoaringLife01: 9:30am On Jul 30, 2019
These Aiye boys are very very stupid.Blackism my yansh.You guys are not Neo-Black in any way BUT CULTISTS.
Why humiliate these young girls,are they not black like you? What is the oppression you are fighting against?
Most of these cult boys are suffering from LOW SELF-ESTEEM.
Cultism is one of the banes of the underdevelopment of this country.In the time of our fathers,it was Ogboni,now it is confra.....
You don't see riffraffs belonging to confraternities in the USA,but come to Nigeria,you see small boy when he brokos never even matured claiming to be a confra boy.
True Pan-Africanism is all about sincere love for the Black race,not these oppression and bloodletting trailing the so-called Blackism.

Histelto Africa!

2 Likes

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by Tokotaya: 9:31am On Jul 30, 2019
Shitty things just keep happening in this country. It's like there's no govt. sad
Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by Nomswag: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2019
bestocrat:
Hustle ooooo.... If nah dj cuppy and sister do this shaking nothing go happen.... I repeat nothing will happen
I swear

1 Like

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 30, 2019
NBM for ever
Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by decasey(m): 9:40am On Jul 30, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5207293/story-cult-phase-included#78702949, all d useless cultist should lean from dis brother.
Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by Truthwords: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2019
Every cultist I know are useless.

2 Likes

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2019
Dpharisee:

Tash! They are very fake men, the day Police will arrest them is the day you will know that their confidence is only when they are in a group. See the one who was threatening Police posted here days ago from Rivers State University, they left him to bleed to death. None of his group showed up to help him
terrorists beg and rat on their fellow terrorists when captured that doesn't make them less of a terrorist or fake men. Everybody has someone who is superior to him
Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by kaima1984(f): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2019
lilwetdick:
what do i know

this cultist people are cowards, there only job is to harrass women

and shout aro at university boys to collect their girlfriends

most cultists are losers only have confidence in group.
They can not go and kee baba go slow so that ruga nonsence will end
Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by Psoul(m): 9:51am On Jul 30, 2019
nairalanduseles:
She was not punished by NBM.....NBM is peaceful and are freedom fighters who fight against oppression......those people who did that to the girls represent themselves no one should be humiliated...........let justice prevail

This is the kind of preaching they come up with when they want to drag u into this shit.
At the end, it will be the case of Andy and Paulo in Living in Bondage.

Andy: Paulo akowatakwara nu m ofuma.

SAY NO TO CULTISM

Meanwhile, those two girls are members of that silly cult. They were just used as an advert to warn or threaten non members. They tried to protect them by saying that they are non members that were punished for greeting like members.

If Police handle those two miniature, microscopic and pinturemic girls, they will tell them more about their activities.

4 Likes

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 30, 2019
If you are a cultist here, Egede, Aiye or whatever, I want to let you know that Jesus loves you. Why leave in fear every moment, watching for who might kill you? Is this freedom?

You can live life with peace of mind and conscience. Please, repent and renounce this evil groups who have sold their hearts to the devil. Jesus can give you everything you need. Joy, peace, gladness, etc are in Him. You have a destiny and can't be wasted. For those who are thinking of how to leave but are afraid, Jesus knows how to rescue you from perils. Take that bold step, don't be afraid of satan's threats!

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by Deomovies: 10:12am On Jul 30, 2019
northvietnam:

how do I reach u .... am interested please

Please check link down
Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by Deomovies: 10:13am On Jul 30, 2019
Crenzywilliams:

How can those outside lag get it and how much does it cost?

Please kindly reach me through the link on my signature
Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by Lemmejoor(m): 10:17am On Jul 30, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
lol which? U mean the self confessed air lords����let's be explicitly clear.. We have many air operatives...

Maybe an unidentified flying object grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:20am On Jul 30, 2019
Lemmejoor:

Maybe an unidentified flying object grin
abi ooo UFO sef na member representing Air operatives... We are waiting for him to tell us.. Then we take it up from there..
Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by Tjah: 10:20am On Jul 30, 2019
Seandisputed:
Don't go near the kitchen if you can't stand the heat.

If i had joined cult when the pressure was too much, surely it would have been the egede boys.
u must b a bastard
Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by Tjah: 10:26am On Jul 30, 2019
rowland545:
lols...am with u bro....confraternity should not have a place amongst our youth

But still on still confirmation nah must

If u chop u gas identify
u are biggest fool of our time
Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by merits(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2019
PhilipGallagher:
Just watch as cultist and Cultist apologist would full this thread with their slangs and what nots
Asca ke ke mu to las pn
Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by ediko5(m): 10:29am On Jul 30, 2019
Dpharisee:

That's the way to infiltrate the cults and make their jobs easy.
Anyday a fellow Policeman is killed they will take revenge by picking out any cultist in the group they 'belong' and tag him and kill him after showcasing him to the media sad

That's to say you support recruiting of cultists into the force right?

That will even increase the rate of cultism because:
Let's say Police officer A belongs to cult Vikings and Police officer B belongs to Axe. Do you think the vikings policeman will kill a vikings member or members because they pulled an hit on Axe? he will only do that if the hit was against the wish or directives of Vikings confra.

They serve as informants to the cult groups.
Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by DrMuzungu(m): 10:36am On Jul 30, 2019
When I see posts like this I can't stop to wonder, what is the fvcking point of posting more than one photo with the same content? Why do we have to see the same crap more than once, just in a different size?
Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by rowland545(m): 11:21am On Jul 30, 2019
Tjah:
u are biggest fool of our time
make I report u ....lolz
Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 30, 2019
lilbest4:
shut up my friend, cultists harrass anybody irregardless of gender, don't come here with your stupid victim mentality. If you feel the world is cruel to you because you have a vagina, kill yourself I promise you we won't notice

dummy what has victim mentality has to do with this,

cultist job is to harrass vulnerable people, why arent they harrassing boko haram, if they claim they are top guys, they are just little chickens, little boys, who main job is to fight to take people's girl friend and get killed by others just because he punches another cult man...dam what a disgrace.
Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by KevMitnick: 11:39am On Jul 30, 2019
nairalanduseles:
Why don't you just keep quiet. What you're doing now is called gaslighting. Despite the picture evidence, you're still talking trash. angry
Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by PhilipGallagher(m): 12:02pm On Jul 30, 2019
KingAzubuike:

Fact say I sabi some of their slangs no mean say I dey among. I grew up with many of them. Its just a pathetic lifestyle meant for ambition less lowlives and cowards. No freedom , you can't keep late at night due to fear. Even to stroll go the next street na wahala. No rest of mind at all. Na nonsense life.

Very true. I remember back then in uni, one gun shot like this and all of them don run leave school. Once they fall one of them like this, some won't even resume for like 5 to 6 months.

But me I dey waka jejely, and freely with no fear and with an open mind.

Cultism steals their peace of mind. I keep telling the ones i (allegedly) knew to give themselves sense. Some of these cultist are just petty thieves and arm robbers. Most of them have low self-esteem that they try to compensate for, especially the loud ones that like to show themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by Lekison(m): 12:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
those people should be arrested and killed
Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by ejemamaka: 12:23pm On Jul 30, 2019
Re: Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting by kals4luv990(m): 1:15pm On Jul 30, 2019
lilwetdick:
what do i know

this cultist people are cowards, there only job is to harrass women

and shout aro at university boys to collect their girlfriends

most cultists are losers only have confidence in group.
UR BRAIN DEY PAIN YU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Lady Dropped At Eleme Junction, Port-Harcourt With Money Inside Her Hand-Bag / Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin / Nigerian Men Killing Their Wives In The United States.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.