Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

****** Start A Reliable And Juicy Side Business With Just 30k To 40k ***** - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ****** Start A Reliable And Juicy Side Business With Just 30k To 40k ***** (1832 Views)

Candynews Review , Learn How To Make Up To 40k Monthy From Candynews / Add This To Your Side Business And Make Double Income / I Have 30k-40k As A Student, What Business/Investment Can I Start? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ****** Start A Reliable And Juicy Side Business With Just 30k To 40k ***** by SIMEONMPEE(m): 8:54pm On Sep 16, 2019
Kiddies Vulganized still selling for just #1500 per pair wholesales price
Wholesale only.

Minimum purchase is 20pairs.
All shoes are brand new.

The address is.... 3/5 CAC street, by Benson bus-Stop, behind total filling station.. Ikorodu Lagos.

Pick up/waybill available

Re: ****** Start A Reliable And Juicy Side Business With Just 30k To 40k ***** by SIMEONMPEE(m): 9:06pm On Sep 16, 2019
BE YOUR OWN BOSS... You can start a business with us with just 30k and make cool cash. Don't dull yourself on this hot deal..... Price: 1500 per pair.

Minimum purchase is 10pairs

A carton consist 80pairs and it comes with different designs and sizes.(available)
All shoes are brand new.

Pick up and nationwide delivery available

Re: ****** Start A Reliable And Juicy Side Business With Just 30k To 40k ***** by SIMEONMPEE(m): 9:13pm On Sep 16, 2019
To join our business group for daily update on available designs and price

Click OR Copy and paste the link on a browser and remove the (+) at the middle of the link and press GO .. by doing this you will be able to join the group ..

https://chat.whatsapp.+com/HgADlaDKowp3yRgMFi5s04

Thanks
Re: ****** Start A Reliable And Juicy Side Business With Just 30k To 40k ***** by SIMEONMPEE(m): 8:08am On Sep 27, 2019
Still selling very fast.... Our US quality valcanized Kiddies footwear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where can i Invest 1million Naira With A Guaranteed Minimum 20k Return Weekly / Fellas,pls What Does Nigerians Import From India. / Pls I Nid Advice On Car Parts Biz Or A Biz One Can Start Wit A Million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.