Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - (39315 Views)

The Lyrics Of This Popular Song From The 90s Will Melt Your Heart (Video) / Mention A Line From A Popular Song & Someone Will Tell You The Name Of The Song / Davido's 'Blow My Mind' Ft. Chris Brown Hits 1m YouTube Views In 11 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - by hush15: 8:50am On Jul 30, 2019
Kinzzybubu:
All lies,Davido will do anything do make sure he beats wizkid in everything ,

like pay apple to be the most popular some their bot mentions...

think am now....
Re: Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - by sssoulw(m): 9:29am On Jul 30, 2019
Where them keep Lil Nas X Old town Road angry
Re: Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - by DJInfluence: 9:36am On Jul 30, 2019
Kinzzybubu:
If this is true (don´t know because i don't use apple products) you should be proud that a Nigerian is doing so well and stop this Pull him Down Syndrome. Neither Davido or the Wizkid know you so stop the fanboyrism and celebrate something positive from our country.
Re: Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - by nnadychuks(m): 9:37am On Jul 30, 2019
lol it's true o

Re: Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - by johnad3(m): 9:53am On Jul 30, 2019
It shows that you no get sense at all. For promoting a good brand, artist don't choose it, but The company does by choosing the ambassador of their choice. This is not what DaVido Chooses but he's good works fight for him making him the best among the best not among the kids. APPLE choose him. Can you now see CITY OF DAVID is bigger than of all youuu, all of youuuu of those of you who call yourselves WOZKID fans. a kid will always be a KID anyday. lol... make i laugh small

Kinzzybubu:
Re: Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - by Clakyvip: 9:57am On Jul 30, 2019
It’s no lies
Kingjags:
I’m a die hard Davido fan but I know say this one nah lie

Re: Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - by Kingjags: 10:50am On Jul 30, 2019
Clakyvip:
It’s no lies
lol you sure?

1 Like

Re: Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - by WIHELMINA(f): 11:19am On Jul 30, 2019
Seriously? When I have never heard it and I am sure most people haven't either

1 Like

Re: Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - by gwama: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2019
SURE? I do not believe that. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - by gwama: 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
Davido has a very childish spirit, his only concern in the world is Wizkid, but Wizkid does not care about him. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Apple's Siri: Davido's Blow My Mind Is Most Popular Song In The World - by J0sh007: 12:30pm On Jul 30, 2019
He must have taught siri that that was "the best song in the world" before... The thing will just play it when next asked... Just as I program google assistant with who my girlfriend is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kendrick Lamar Or J.cole?: Who Is The Leader Of New School Rap? / Lil Wayne And Nigerian Hair / Who Is The Most Recognise Nigeria Muscian In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.