Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) (59124 Views)

MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) / Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) / Adewale Adeleke Undergoes Major Surgery In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by dominique(f): 7:20am On Jul 30, 2019
I pity those that fall for all these fake lifestyle displayed by celebs and go into depression or start thinking of committing crime to be like them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by Bukden16(m): 7:20am On Jul 30, 2019
martineverest:
u said my mind..they only know how to impress and oppress individuals without even reaching out to the paupers on the society.

just read how sadio mane of Senegal is busy building hospitals,schools and stadium for his village,while naija yeyebrities are busy showing off or rubbing fans faces on Instagram with their wealth

their childish attitude made me not to follow any of them

Correct.
Use diz 4 bottles and cool your temper

1 Like

Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by laivwire(m): 7:23am On Jul 30, 2019
Focusmind:

Nigerian architects and interior designers can never replicate this kind of simple design. A typical rich man home in Nigeria would have 8 sofas with gigantic dinning table and chairs. Block works every where with no innovation.

Always the same design with thick curtains and poor light combination. Our architects needs to up their game.

See how simple the house looks with nice ambience. Once you see abroad house, you go know immediately no matter how simple.

Homes abroad radiates simplicity and ambience.

True but it’s up to you though, you can design your place same way although the cost of that ’simple’ design with leave your mouth open

1 Like

Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 7:23am On Jul 30, 2019
2nd home in Atlanta? How many houses just one man go stay??
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by yeyeosoronga: 7:24am On Jul 30, 2019
ichidodo:
You mean house that he rented for the week?...Or that could be the hotel suite he has booked for lodging..
All the psquare boys including their big brother bought beautiful homes in Atlanta years ago when they were a group.
Those boys invested their money well

1 Like

Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by dzmayo: 7:27am On Jul 30, 2019
music is a very good business when you have the talent
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by Nature8(m): 7:28am On Jul 30, 2019
Kingpee2:
Entertainment can make you feel so so unfulfilled if you are not careful with all this show off here and there .

You're right bro
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by Handsomebb: 7:30am On Jul 30, 2019
Focusmind:
Nigerian celebrities are expert in showing off their successes for their poverty-stricken fans to saliva te. This is also common with the well to do in Nigeria.

I am sure some rich people in Nigeria wouldn't want the life of the poor to be improved so that they will continue to enjoy the praises and the respect the poor gives to them.

Over here abroad, nobody cares.
God bless you for this comment.

1 Like

Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:31am On Jul 30, 2019
ichidodo:
You mean house that he rented for the week?...Or that could be the hotel suite he has booked for lodging..

naa

these artistes make these investments for the visas

I know he has a house in the USA
(don't ask me how I know, I just know cheesy)

1 Like

Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by SODbaba2(m): 7:32am On Jul 30, 2019
Austineva:
; grin grin grin
Now that's what u call E-slap, slap from the other side

1 Like

Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by ikpumbe(m): 7:32am On Jul 30, 2019
Bilabong:
If u see my house in Canada...
Chai who slap me?
na me. this ur comment needs a better slap
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:32am On Jul 30, 2019
yeyeosoronga:

All the psquare boys including their big brother bought beautiful homes in Atlanta years ago when they were a group.
Those boys invested their money well

you know what's up
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by Miles300: 7:33am On Jul 30, 2019
Lol they show off cause is something of worth to Nigerians who crave for such luxury life and sing there praises !! Abroad nobody cares about this things or even sing your praise ..

1 Like

Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:33am On Jul 30, 2019
dominique:
I pity those that fall for all these fake lifestyle displayed by celebs and go into depression or start thinking of committing crime to be like them.

I don't know if other artistes

but the P Square boys and fake lifestyle should not be in the same statement
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by etrouble: 7:34am On Jul 30, 2019
Beautiful cubicle.
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by Nature8(m): 7:35am On Jul 30, 2019
martineverest:
u said my mind..they only know how to impress and oppress individuals without even reaching out to the paupers on the society.

just read how sadio mane of Senegal is busy building hospitals, schools and stadium for his village, while naija yeyebrities are busy showing off or rubbing fans faces on Instagram with their wealth

Wow! May God continue to bless Sadio Mane

1 Like

Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by ikpumbe(m): 7:35am On Jul 30, 2019
dominique:

that's how my gf left me for one guy. just to observe later that the house and cars the guy flaunts on wassap status is his in-laws.
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:37am On Jul 30, 2019
martineverest:
everyone has its own design styles..the oriental settings is far different from the western settings...Nigerian setting is a unique 4 sofas arranged in rectangular shape,and that makes it unique.the Nigeria settings also pay attention to curtains while Japanese and other orientals uses windows blind

same way u hardly see fenced houses abroad, but Nigerians love fencing their houses for security and boundary sake

Nigerian settings and design are mostly whack

we need to improve

from the exterior to the interior

our professionals need to sit up
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by ikpumbe(m): 7:38am On Jul 30, 2019
Miles300:
Lol they show off cause is something of worth to Nigerians who crave for such luxury life and sing there praises !! Abroad nobody cares about this things or even sing your praise ..

here's Nigeria
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by Dipsong: 7:38am On Jul 30, 2019
martineverest:

just read how sadio mane of Senegal is busy building hospitals,schools and stadium for his village,while naija yeyebrities are busy showing off or rubbing fans faces on Instagram with their wealth

1 origin for u if u dey take am grin naija mentality is too poor and wack . All we know is to oppress and thats why we cant get better. D reason why a naija will work is ass off abroad like a slave and be spraying money in a naija party just to impress and oppress grin mumu people. Senegals and dem other african french countries are still a bit better cuz they have foreign sense . E be like say na dat uk arrogant manner dey worry us sometimes. Brexit grin
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:39am On Jul 30, 2019
ikpumbe:

that's how my gf left me for one guy. just to observe later that the house and cars the guy flaunts on wassap status is his in-laws.

wow shocked

that guy is a scammer cheesy cheesy
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 7:39am On Jul 30, 2019
Bilabong:
If u see my house in Canada...

Chai who slap me?

God will do it for you as you wish it...

Amen
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by Dipsong: 7:41am On Jul 30, 2019
Kingpee2:
Entertainment can make you feel so so unfulfilled if you are not careful with all this show off here and there .

;Dhouse wey feat dey on mortgage e feat be lie self no be so wizkid lie dat time grin na only davido i know say him get house there . Psquare get before but dem sell am . We no even sure if dem don pay d money fully. If u know u know . All na scam . Dem know feat dey relevant again na pride kill dem, by now both of dem go fey regret why dem break up , cuz dem dey get steady money before grin
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by Dipsong: 7:42am On Jul 30, 2019
;
namiji2598:
Let's wait for the original owner of the house

grin grin or d hotel manager
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by ikpumbe(m): 7:44am On Jul 30, 2019
namiji2598:
Let's wait for the original owner of the house

go and make money ooo.
hustle and make money ooo

I'm warning u.
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by ikpumbe(m): 7:46am On Jul 30, 2019
Ugosample:

wow shocked
that guy is a scammer cheesy cheesy

when my girl ran back to me. I started eating her. morning afternoon night.
til I got tired and relocated without her knowledge.
nobi only them sabi wickedness

1 Like

Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:54am On Jul 30, 2019
ikpumbe:

when my girl ran back to me. I started eating her. morning afternoon night.
til I got tired and relocated without her knowledge.
nobi only them sabi wickedness
na wa
which kind wahala be this one now? lipsrsealed
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by Binidefender: 8:02am On Jul 30, 2019
Focusmind:
Nigerian celebrities are expert in showing off their successes for their poverty-stricken fans to saliva te. This is also common with the well to do in Nigeria.

I am sure some rich people in Nigeria wouldn't want the life of the poor to be improved so that they will continue to enjoy the praises and the respect the poor gives to them.

Over here abroad, nobody cares.
My brother,
American hip hop stars shows off more than Nigeria music stars,
Check out rick ross car collection, Tyger ,etc ,
It seems yous don't know much about American artist ,an artist will sing a song just to feature his home interiors and exterior
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by tfash96(m): 8:04am On Jul 30, 2019
Na only the sitting room the guy buy/own grin grin grin grin yẹyẹ dey smell...That's how they do
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by Chiefochiefo(m): 8:08am On Jul 30, 2019
Sometimes you don't have to furnish your house in abroad, the owners does. All you need to do is just enter
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by shogsman(m): 8:10am On Jul 30, 2019
Just an average American house With less space.
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by martineverest(m): 8:11am On Jul 30, 2019
Nature8:

Wow! May God continue to bless Sadio Mane
I heard many of his village people are given monthly stipends by him

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Agbani Darego In Hot Bikini (photo) / Bobrisky Shows Off Bundles Of Money In His Bedroom (pics/video) / How Tania Omotayo, Lola OJ, Lala Akindoju Turned Up For Adekunle Gold And Simi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.