Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,166 members, 7,957,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) (59387 Views)

MC Oluomo, His 6 Daughters & 3 Sons In Atlanta (Photos) / Pregnant Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Step Out Together In Atlanta (Photos) / Adewale Adeleke Undergoes Major Surgery In Atlanta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 8:14am On Jul 30, 2019
martineverest:
I heard many of his village people are given monthly stipends by him

Didier drogba did a whole lot for CIV too
not just his village

if that brother runs for office
he is winning
never met an Ivorian who hates him

but then

you have to understand the society we are in

that will explain things better to you

we have a destructive society back home

that is why the different classes are at loggerheads wirr each other

For some reason
the haves not resent the haves so much in Nigeria

especially where I come from across the Niger

It's just a messed up situation

2 Likes

Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by Quorax: 8:18am On Jul 30, 2019
Celebgistz1:
Popular Nigerian singer, Peter Okoye took to social media to show the interior of his second home in Atlanta.

See photos below

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/peter-okoye-shows-off-the-interior-of-his-second-home-in-atlanta-photos/

Believe this at your own perils. These guys are not as buoyant as they used to be.
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by namiji2598: 8:19am On Jul 30, 2019
Dipsong:
;

grin grin or d hotel manager
I dey tell u am not going to believe anything by Nigerian artist again

1 Like

Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by Quorax: 8:20am On Jul 30, 2019
dominique:
I pity those that fall for all these fake lifestyle displayed by celebs and go into depression or start thinking of committing crime to be like them.

thank you.
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by OyiboOyibo(m): 8:41am On Jul 30, 2019
Childishness
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 30, 2019
Bilabong:
If u see my house in Canada...

Chai who slap me?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by ziegurf(m): 8:44am On Jul 30, 2019
If u see my house in Canada...

Chai who slap me?

...wetin do am
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by ziegurf(m): 8:46am On Jul 30, 2019
..how e be
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by Austineva(m): 8:46am On Jul 30, 2019
;[quote author=SODbaba2 post=80759544]
Now that's what u call E-slap, slap from the other side[/quot ;e] grin
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by johnkay1(m): 8:59am On Jul 30, 2019
Who God has blessed no man can curse

May "Eledumare" keep on blessing you jare Peteru

Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by GenFunction: 9:06am On Jul 30, 2019
Blainz:

Which architectural piece can you see from the pic??
That's a beautiful piece of interior!
...LOL,UNA DEY VEX EHN grin
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by Favmil101(m): 9:10am On Jul 30, 2019
Celebgistz1:
Popular Nigerian singer, Peter Okoye took to social media to show the interior of his second home in Atlanta.

See photos below

Source: https://www.quicknaija.com/peter-okoye-shows-off-the-interior-of-his-second-home-in-atlanta-photos/
If not for his brothers dis guy would have sold this house.very anyhow human being.

1 Like

Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by dominique(f): 9:17am On Jul 30, 2019
Ugosample:

I don't know if other artistes

but the P Square boys and fake lifestyle should not be in the same statement

Most celebs show off including foreign ones. Do you seriously believe that Peter that is not booking gigs and endorsements like before will be maintaining two homes in the US he barely lives in? Do you know how much will be going into property taxes and utilities? Even if he rents or leases the place out, he can't escape the taxes that come with it. It's either he sold the previous one to aquire this or he rented this place for show off period.
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 9:33am On Jul 30, 2019
dominique:

Most celebs show off including foreign ones. Do you seriously believe that Peter that is not booking gigs and endorsements like before will be maintaining two homes in the US he barely lives in? Do you know how much will be going into property taxes and utilities? Even if he rents or leases the place out, he can't escape the taxes that come with it. It's either he sold the previous one to aquire this or he rented this place for show off period.

well

may be he sold the other one to buy this one.

Those boys (P-Square) have enough cash flow
trust me

if it was a Tekno or a Phyno I for say
or even a flavour

but not p square
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by Newmans: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2019
They made this money in NIGERIA they will go and invest it in other countries all of them that own investment abroad I will never attend their shows here or anywhere. The left Nigeria empty.
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 10:03am On Jul 30, 2019
Oga,go n reconcile with your brothers
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by pinkygurl(f): 10:43am On Jul 30, 2019
Focusmind:
Nigerian celebrities are expert in showing off their successes for their poverty-stricken fans to saliva te. This is also common with the well to do in Nigeria.

I am sure some rich people in Nigeria wouldn't want the life of the poor to be improved so that they will continue to enjoy the praises and the respect the poor gives to them.

Over here abroad, nobody cares.
grin
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by Finchmgh: 11:07am On Jul 30, 2019
Wow
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by gazmann(m): 11:56am On Jul 30, 2019
Celebgistz1:

See photos below

For all i care it may be his hotel suit but still igbo amaka
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by sircrabo: 12:12pm On Jul 30, 2019
Pictures like this causes two things. Depression or Inspiration. it now depends on your state of mind
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by ejemamaka: 12:16pm On Jul 30, 2019
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by benratigan3(m): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2019
Focusmind:
Nigerian celebrities are expert in showing off their successes for their poverty-stricken fans to saliva te. This is also common with the well to do in Nigeria.

I am sure some rich people in Nigeria wouldn't want the life of the poor to be improved so that they will continue to enjoy the praises and the respect the poor gives to them.

you are just speaking my mind.show off in Nigeria is not to inspire but to expire their fans.
imagine tony elumelu doing summit for African leaders and endorsing WizKid with billions yet he's bank UBA has 70% youths working as casual workers with no pension plan
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 2:39pm On Jul 30, 2019
Newmans:
They made this money in NIGERIA they will go and invest it in other countries all of them that own investment abroad I will never attend their shows here or anywhere. The left Nigeria empty.

you think dem send you? cheesy cheesy

they don't

NIGGERAREA is a basket case

they are only acting based on human instincts
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 2:46pm On Jul 30, 2019
Focusmind:

well that's the unfortunate situation

And truth be told
most Nigerians hold that view/mentality

regardless of socio economic status

that is why lecturers intentionally fail.students

that is why academics frustrate the upcoming ones

that is why promotion within the ranks of the military is skewed

and so many twisted things in the society

we love keeping people beneath us
makes us feel good about ourselves

twisted $hithole mentality

how they feel good that they have big generating sets to give them power all night

while the vast majority sleep in the heat and darkness

it's pathetic

1 Like

Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2019
benratigan3:

you are just speaking my mind.show off in Nigeria is not to inspire but to expire their fans.
imagine tony elumelu doing summit for African leaders and endorsing WizKid with billions yet he's bank UBA has 70% youths working as casual workers with no pension plan

I.hear the working conditions in UBA is gruesome

but then that's on the CEO and not really elumelu

It's sad and unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by opebiboy: 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2019
Fake life. Mortgaged house. He cant afford it
Re: Interior Of Peter Okoye's Home In Atlanta (Photos) by winner37(m): 10:33am On Feb 22, 2022
if you see my one room apartment for lagos ,pls that should be a story of another day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uche Jombo Blasts Wuraola Ogunwusi Over Her Speech On Gender Equality / Linda Ikeji To Buy Mercedes-Maybach 6 Cabriolet / Nigeria's 5 Worst Dressed Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.