Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast (5417 Views)

IGP Arase Again Warns Pro-biafra Protesters - Vanguard / Obasanjo Fires Again, Warns Jonathan: ‘keep Your Robust Reply, Save Nigeria!’ / Obasanjo Fires Again, Warns Jonathan: ‘keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by Kobojunkie: 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2010
tensor777:

Yet what makes you think it has anything to do with MEND? Who has the motive, the opportunity, the means, and the lack of integrity to launch bombing attacks in Abuja at this present political campaign time:-

1) Ambitious military politicians or 2)Disarmed and coopted militants?

Stop being so gullible!

Who has the motive? EVERY FREAKING PERSON OUT THERE! Jeezzz

What the heck is this question of Motive about ? What has it to do with this or anything? The same silly argument was used to pin this to IBB right from day one, and we are yet to link it to the man himself to this day.
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by Kobojunkie: 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2010
samoks:

[size=13pt]
Do you expect MEND to open a website and own a domain name?
[/size]

I just hope this time around they target ASO ROCK and NATIONAL ASSEMBLY. Missile or Rocket launchers can do the JOB.

Good question! I was wondering what exactly he expected to happen in that case. I mean even your own National Assembly still uses Yahoo, Hotmail and even Gmail email accounts.
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by paulgreat(m): 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2010
[size=18pt]Soon the truth will be exposed, dont tell me MEND is so heartless to lunch another explosion and kill more citizens only to prove OKAH, IBB, and DOPEKSI innocent, thats crazy. we refused to be fooled. God will expose anyone trying to hold the destiny of this nation Nigeria to ransom[/size]
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by Kobojunkie: 4:49pm On Oct 16, 2010
If it does not happen in less than 7 days, can we at least crucify you and make meat jerky out of your arse and feed you to the crocodiles for posting in such huge green fonts?? ROFLMAO!!
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by Nobody: 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2010
They claimed that the government of President Goodluck
Jonathan responded by arresting innocent persons on
trumped-up charges, linking them with the attack. ''From
Chief Raymond Dokpesi which indirectly was pointing at
former military head of state, General Ibrahim Babangida to
Henry Okah in South Africa, the government has also named
and arrested persons not connected with our actions as
suspects and masterminds'', MEND said
innocence''.

wonder shall never cease in Nigeria. so of all the Nigerians suffering from the consequence of thier madness,its IBB THE DINOSAUR that they are sympathizing with.
the truth is gradually coming out.
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by Nsiman(m): 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2010
Let no man deceive u, if they are sympathising dokpesi and ibb, there is an invisible link to them ibb n co, Mend is just their canopy. B4 1st oct on channels tv report, dokpesi claimed mend are about to kidnap his child which the JRC spoke person cynthia white debunked, its coming up that ibb n dokpesi are using mend as a cover up.
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by Beaf: 5:11pm On Oct 16, 2010
samoks:

. . .
Do you expect MEND to open a website and own a domain name?

I just hope this time around they target ASO ROCK and NATIONAL ASSEMBLY. Missile or Rocket launchers can do the JOB.

Every !diot and his dog now believes they can comment on MEND. [size=14pt]Yes, MEND have a domain name and a website. Do you wish to know it?[/size]
You are making the same braindead arguments as kobojunkie (we have come to expect such from him), who once forcefully made the thoroughly laughable claim that Aondoakaa is from the Niger Delta.
Foolishness and ignorance always have a way of seeking daylight. We are dealing with proven !diots here.
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by Nsiman(m): 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2010
To back up my point on dokpesi's accusation of mend and the JRC's reply b4 1st oct 2010 visit: www.saharareporters.com/press release
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by mbulela: 5:19pm On Oct 16, 2010
could anyone enlighten me on how Okah got a permanent residency in SA.
Is there any info in public domain?
one of the articles say the SA govt is looking into it.
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 16, 2010
Nsiman:

Let no man deceive u, if they are sympathising dokpesi and ibb, there is an invisible link to them ibb n co, Mend is just their canopy. B4 1st oct on channels tv report, dokpesi claimed mend are about to kidnap his child which the JRC spoke person cynthia white debunked, its coming up that ibb n dokpesi are using mend as a cover up.

i say the truth is gradually coming out though in disguise.
IBB + DOKPESI= MEND PT 2
pls i need answers :

1,    what do MEND stand to gain or lose if IBB or Dokpesi is prosecuted for the oct 1 bombing
2,     why do we have to lose more lives to prove a point ( innocence of IBB and Dokpesi)
3,   where are the forEnsics experts in Nigeria
4, from what source did okah acqure properties worth over $1m in SA

THE TRUTH I SAY ONCE AGAIN IS UNFOLDING GRADUALLY
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by Kobojunkie: 5:24pm On Oct 16, 2010
mbulela:

could anyone enlighten me on how Okah got a permanent residency in SA.
Is there any info in public domain?
one of the articles say the SA govt is looking into it.

Well, we should ask how over 90% of Nigerians with permanent residency in SA got theirs? ROFLMAO!!

I fail to see how this is linked to this particular case. However, I read somewhere that Okah was exiled some time ago, and ended up in South Africa after he was released from incarceration in Angola by the Nigerian Government.
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by sley4life(m): 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2010
what a heck. Where are they getting all these bombs. It seems we have poor security syst in 9ja were any ammunition are illegally imported
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by juman(m): 6:03pm On Oct 16, 2010
Goodluck Nigeria.
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 16, 2010
sley4life:

what a heck. Where are they getting all these bombs. It seems we have poor security syst in 9ja were any ammunition are illegally imported
Well certain military politicians have long proclaimed themselves experts in the management and application of violence. lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed
They do have the ways and means of manufacturing their own home-made bombs presumably.
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by paulgreat(m): 6:36pm On Oct 16, 2010
[size=16pt]Soon the truth will be exposed, dont tell me MEND is so heartless to lunch another explosion and kill more citizens only to prove OKAH, IBB, and DOPEKSI innocent, thats crazy. we refused to be fooled. God will expose anyone trying to hold the destiny of this nation Nigeria to ransom[/size]
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by Kobojunkie: 6:39pm On Oct 16, 2010
paulgreat:

[size=16pt]Soon the truth will be exposed, dont tell me MEND is so heartless to lunch another explosion and kill more citizens only to prove OKAH, IBB, and DOPEKSI innocent, thats crazy. we refused to be fooled. God will expose anyone trying to hold the destiny of this nation Nigeria to ransom[/size]
Kobojunkie:

If it does not happen in less than 7 days, can we at least crucify you and make meat jerky out of your arse and feed you to the crocodiles for posting in such huge green fonts?? ROFLMAO!!
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 16, 2010
paulgreat:

a big Amen to that
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by Donmeca(m): 6:42pm On Oct 16, 2010
Kobojunkie:

What the heck is this question of Motive about ? What has it to do with this or anything? The same silly argument was used to pin this to IBB right from day one, and we are yet to link it to the man himself to this day.

Hey Junkie, think u failed it here. How many crimes have u been able to link to IBB from birth to this day? U think IBB is as daft as your dumb-ar-sed-tribe? He covers his tracks when he does things. If he decides to use u, believe me, he leaves no trail and if u goof, u are d fall guy. If u like cream IBB at d top of ur voice. so pls wake up from ur drugs cos I think u're on weed- - -cocainejunkie
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by Nobody: 6:43pm On Oct 16, 2010
@ kobomonkey ,where do u stand on this issue undecided undecided
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by opuro(m): 7:08pm On Oct 16, 2010
i want to use this medium to beg MEND or whoever is bombing abuja. please and please it is no more a funny thing to be staying in this city. to be living in fear, you are afraid and suspicious of everybody, you see a parked car you are afraid to go near it, the sight of dustbin gives one the creep. please you people should know that ordinary nigerian can not do anything about your plight. SO IF YOU MUST TROW ANY BOMB, TAKE IT TO THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY. stop killing inocent citizen
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by Kobojunkie: 7:19pm On Oct 16, 2010
What happened to English class oooo!!!! See people unable to comprehend even that which is written in simple imperfect English ooo . . .  Who do we blame? The Education system but the silly ones incapable of comprehending that which is written.  ROFLMAO!!
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by mayrho(m): 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2010
abeg pips wia dem go bomb make person fit avoid dt side
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by stiyke(m): 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2010
please whats the meaning of junkie?? or a junkie??
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 16, 2010
stiyke:

please whats the meaning of junkie?? or a junkie??
ask kobo the IBBJUNKIE
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by Nsiman(m): 8:08pm On Oct 16, 2010
Walking down memory lane on about 10 sept 2010 channels tv news, dokpesi alleged that mend are about to kidnap his son but a spoke person of the JRC, cynthia whyte debunked it on 12 sept 2010. www.saharareporters.com/press release. It is suspicious that dokpesi and co have taken over mend's admin as the release indicates that dokpesi works for the north. Pls just read it on that site
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by Nsiman(m): 8:27pm On Oct 16, 2010
(informal) Junkie or junky means worthless or useless. But to that guy i dnt knw what he meant
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by Nsiman(m): 8:28pm On Oct 16, 2010
(informal) Junkie or junky means worthless or useless. But to that guy i dnt knw what he meant
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by mohid(m): 8:32pm On Oct 16, 2010
paulgreat:

[size=18pt]Soon the truth will be exposed, dont tell me MEND is so heartless to lunch another explosion and kill more citizens only to prove OKAH, IBB, and DOPEKSI innocent, thats crazy. we refused to be fooled. God will expose anyone trying to hold the destiny of this nation Nigeria to ransom[/size]
MEND does not like the fact that innocent Nigerians are being pinned for a crime they committed,so they have decided to be the voice of the oppressed, besides MEND cannot stand the fact that the government of the day is agonizing the widower of their late daughter mariam babangida (makes sense huh!)
Boy i haven’t heard such gibberish in a long while,that is by far the worst excuse for planting a bomb i have heard,more idiotic than the Boko haram cause.I dont blame them though i blame our ineffective security apparatus.Soon we would be having bombs because INEC disqualifies a candidate.Anyone that still thinks this is about the Niger Delta struggle has a negative IQ score.But the prize for dumb king of the year has to go to the fellow that thinks throwing bombs is going to scare GEJ from running for the presidency.Truth is,he is even more scared of not to running,i live in the Niger delta and the people here have never felt this more hopeful like they have over the past few months that GEJ was sworn in.They perceive this is their chance to get one of their own right the wrongs of decades past, from the okada rider to the "honourable" this people have never felt more alive like they have this past few months (they would ostracize him if he doesn’t run),so please use another name instead of MEND or better still just go around throwing bombs without having to insult our intellects as well.This just shows someone out there is desperate and soon that someone will suffice,Divine justice has been passed.yeah right, MEND(MOVEMENT FOR THE ENSLAVEMENT OF THE NIGER DELTA)
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by Kobojunkie: 8:37pm On Oct 16, 2010
Nsiman:

Or you can also try this?

[size=14pt]A hyperbolic expression for a person with a particularly strong enthusiasm for some activity, i.e- "a TV junkie", "a ski junkie".[/size]
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2010
HERE IS THE LATEST ON THE BOMB ISSUE ROCKING OUR DEAR COUNTRY

Henry Okah's Brother, Charles, Seized By Nigerian Security Agents In Lagos
Posted: October 16, 2010 - 18:52
Posted by siteadmin

By SaharaReporters, New York
Plain clothed security agents in their hundreds seized, Charles Okah, the younger brother to detained MEND leader, Henry Okah,  in Apapa area of Lagos.

Charles Okah was arrested with some of his children according to family sources.

His brother, Henry Okah, who is currently detained by the South African police and undergoing trial for terror -related charges claimed in diary seized from him that Charles was faking his voice to negotiate with the Nigerian authorities in a "cease-fire" deal.

It is not clear if Charles was arrested over his brother's claims before  South African magistrate or relating to the latest MEND threats which security sources said might have been traced to him.

C

Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by Reference(m): 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2010
If you want the facts behind the figures you can only remain silent. Wait for it. It will surely emerge.
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by Nsiman(m): 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2010
With what i have just read ibb and dokpesi are just alike, just visit and see things by urself www.saharareporters.com/news/page/s or just key in www.saharareporters.com/dokpesi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Sets-Up 21-man Committee To Mobilise Membership In Aba / Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue / South Korea To Establish Cultural Creation Convergence Belt In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.