Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast (5418 Views)

IGP Arase Again Warns Pro-biafra Protesters - Vanguard / Obasanjo Fires Again, Warns Jonathan: ‘keep Your Robust Reply, Save Nigeria!’ / Obasanjo Fires Again, Warns Jonathan: ‘keep Your Reply, Save Nigeria!’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by Nsiman(m): 9:24pm On Oct 16, 2010
With what i have just read ibb and dokpesi are just alike, just visit and see things by urself www.saharareporters.com/news/page/s or just key in www.saharareporters.com/dokpesi
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by felifeli: 9:43pm On Oct 16, 2010
Apparently there is now a second MEND
Movement for the Enthronement  of the Northern Despot

Is it not now abundantly clear what Nigeria will become if the madman (whose name must not be spoken) becomes president of Nigeria again? Opponents and anyone who displeases him will be ruthlessly bombed. Deja vu , isn't it ?
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by mohid(m): 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2010
MEND does not like the fact that innocent Nigerians are being pinned for a crime they committed,so they have decided to be the voice of the oppressed, besides MEND cannot stand the fact that the government of the day is agonizing the widower of their late daughter mariam babangida (makes sense huh!)
Boy i haven’t heard such gibberish in a long while,that is by far the worst excuse for planting a bomb i have heard,more idiotic than the Boko haram cause.I dont blame them though i blame our ineffective security apparatus.Soon we would be having bombs because INEC disqualifies a candidate.Anyone that still thinks this is about the Niger Delta struggle has a negative IQ score.But the prize for dumb king of the year has to go to the fellow that thinks throwing bombs is going to scare GEJ from running for the presidency.Truth is,he is even more scared of not running,i live in the Niger delta and the people here have never felt this more hopeful like they have over the past few months that GEJ was sworn in.They perceive this is their chance to get one of their own right the wrongs of decades past, from the okada rider to the "honourable" this people have never felt more alive like they have this past few months (they would ostracize him if he doesn’t run),so please use another name instead of MEND or better still just go around throwing bombs without having to insult our intellects as well.This just shows someone out there is getting desperate and soon that someone will suffice,Divine justice has been passed.yeah right, MEND(MOVEMENT FOR THE ENSLAVEMENT OF THE NIGER DELTA)
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by Nsiman(m): 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2010
I have come to realise that this topic is false because i have visited http: akanimosamreports..com and there is no updated news, please the initiator of this topib shld give a link to this
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by Nsiman(m): 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2010
I have come to realise that this topic is false because i have visited http: akanimosamreports..com and there is no updated news, please the initiator of this topib shld give a link to this
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by abhosts(m): 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2010
This whole thing is now beginning to make sense. Now "MEND" wants to shed more innocent blood to prove that the cornerstone of the Northern Oligarchs (IBB) that supposedly plunged the Niger Delta into it's present parlours state is "innocent". If IBB is truly "Innocent", what is their-so called struggle all about?

If the so-called struggle was real and not manufactured, should "MEND" not be glad to see a demon like IBB put away?
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2010
Just curious,
How many media houses published the previous bomb warning?
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by citizenisb: 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2010
At least most nairalanders now know that IBB, DOKPESI et al are now playing their endgame. They did not bank on the fact that the US and British in teligence services will catch up to the money and email trail by the use of their highly sophisticated ECHELON device which scans all phone calls, emails and bank transfers. It's a true pity that that fool IBB so desperate for power should stoop this low for such a dastardly act.

Pleasesomeone should remind that fool and gun runner OKAH who leaves securely in South Africa and kills and maims innocent nigerians that he is stupid to think the government is behind this at an international event with ambassadors and foreign dignitaries present. He should note that after they confisticate alll his blood money properties including the 100 million dollar bribe he was given, he will be brought back to hang by the neck until he is dead for high treason. He must be daft to think that nigerians are all total fools( now with public opinion against them they want to stage a bomb blast and not kill anybody lol; so why did they slaughter in their original plot.) OKAH, DOKPESI, IBB you are all dead men.
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by ysquare(m): 11:06pm On Oct 16, 2010
Where in Abuja are they going to do this?

your backyard tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by Obinoscopy(m): 11:10pm On Oct 16, 2010
MEND is playing God and one day it'll backfire on them!
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by Nsiman(m): 12:15am On Oct 17, 2010
Pls lets stop accusing mend. I have researched and got a link i have used to form another topic which reads 'militant group implicates ibb' and that is the title of it on that site. its culled from www.alleyesonafrica.com. Pls click through and u will see the full story
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by Nsiman(m): 12:16am On Oct 17, 2010
Pls lets stop accusing mend. I have researched and got a link i have used to form another topic which reads 'militant group implicates ibb' and that is the title of it on that site. its culled from www.alleyesonafrica.com. Pls click through and u will see the full story
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by toorich: 12:20am On Oct 17, 2010
which MEND is this gbomo-gbomo or gbomo jomo representing. may amadioha strike you in that cyber cafe where you are posting all these nonsense, you have expose yourself n your masters---IBB, henry okah, dopeski,
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by Nsiman(m): 12:34am On Oct 17, 2010
Abuja bomb an unrepentant militant group has implicated ibb. www.alleyesonafrica.com/ibb
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by usbcable(m): 12:37am On Oct 17, 2010
''A'' is being oppressed
I want to fight for ''A''but ''B''(master to ''A'') refuses to listen to my complaints
So I kill the children of ''A'' to gain the attention of ''B''obviously that is the most pathetic reason MEND ''fake MEND'' can give.
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by shotster50(m): 12:59am On Oct 17, 2010
@ Nsiman, whats with all these links you are posting here
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by Nsiman(m): 1:13am On Oct 17, 2010
@ shotster50, its the link u can read about unrepentant militants implicating ibb on abuja bomb blast of october 1, 2010
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by shotster50(m): 7:04am On Oct 17, 2010
Most of your links don't work or they just direct you to Sahara Reporters homepage. Do you work for them
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by Nsiman(m): 7:29am On Oct 17, 2010
@ shotster50, If u wish to see the story use google search engine. Type in: www.alleyesonafrica.com/ibb
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by jesuspikin(m): 7:45am On Oct 17, 2010
@abgewore
Believe me this has nothing to do with Politics.I noticed that militants like Asari and Ateke came to Abuja to claim MEND

why are you limiting those that went to abuja to only asari and ateke,if you dont read the papers didnt you see on tv  Government Ekpemupolo a.k.a Tompolo, Ebikabowe Victor a.k.a Boyloaf,  Ateke Tom, Comrade Fara Dagogo, Shoot At Sight, Eberi Papa and Buster Ryme etc .i wonder who else you want to see,may henry okah before you will believe mend has drop their arms.
my brother, open your eyes and see that the name mend is being used to carry out these crimes all because of politics,if they like let them bomb aso rock,one thing we are sure of is that it is not mend
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by Nsiman(m): 7:56am On Oct 17, 2010
@ jesuspikin, u knw mend comprise of many militant group, this is from the JOINT REVOLUTIONARY COUNCIL (JRC)
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 17, 2010
^And how do you know about the background of the leaders of such an organization or even that it truly exists. What are their aims and objectives, Who is financing and controlling them? smh
You can't just rely on sensational media reports to understand what is going on in Abuja. smh
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by chuqudy(m): 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2010
Now I see that some of these militants are not fighting for the interest of Niger Delta. If they were fighting for Niger Delta, they would have rally round their brother Goodluck Jonathan and support his re-election rathar than helping to rubbish their brother. But one thing I know is that the culprits behind all these rubish will soon be caught and be brought to book. If it is IBB using millitants or Atiku or the North or anyone else, the truth must surely come true. However, No matter what happens, Goodluck must win this coming election. And if Goodluck wants a peaceful tenure, the first person he should imprison should be IBB.
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by felifeli: 2:18pm On Oct 17, 2010
^^^^ Imprison ke ? I predict IBB will die within 3 years . Like a DOG. Mark my words.
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by chuqudy(m): 2:32pm On Oct 17, 2010
felifeli:

^^^^ Imprison ke ? I predict IBB will die within 3 years . Like a DOG. Mark my words.

Amen!
And a bigger AMEN if that happens within 3 months and like a cockroach.
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by favouredjb(f): 3:52pm On Oct 17, 2010
@giddy,it was not as bad abeg abeg,aw many times,did we hear of mend detonating or trying to during obj's era
Now ppl are living in fear
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by usbcable(m): 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2010
favouredjb:

@giddy,it was not as bad abeg abeg,aw many times,did we hear of mend detonating or trying to during obj's era
Now ppl are living in fear
during obj's tenure we understand and could say what MEND was fighting against.
now during gej, thesame leaders of obj's MEND have denounced terrorism and denied being part of the bomblast.
people will surely live in fear because this is a new set of individuals masking behind the reputation of a popular group to unleash terror on citizens for yet to be ''clarified and outlined'' reasons.
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by firmi(m): 1:02am On Oct 18, 2010
table tennis ball dats wat sm fools are trying to turn nigeria into. undecided
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by IYANGBALI: 1:15am On Oct 18, 2010
abeg na for where dem wan throw the bomb for abuja?make dem no bring am come mpape area o or nyanyan where my girl friend dey live.
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by peacesak: 1:25am On Oct 18, 2010
usbcable:

during obj's tenure we understand and could say what MEND was fighting against.
now during gej, thesame leaders of obj's MEND have denounced terrorism and denied being part of the bomblast.
people will surely live in fear because this is a new set of individuals masking behind the reputation of a popular group to unleash terror on citizens for yet to be ''clarified and outlined'' reasons.
The main issue with MEND is that we don't know how big or established they are. If we don't know the starting number, how can we tell the percentage of their commanders that accepted the amnesty? Mr gbomo said only boyloaf and dagogo are real MEND commanders. Are we to believe that MEND had only a few commanders in the whole niger delta?
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by joleram(m): 3:54pm On Oct 18, 2010
What are we then saying or arguing about? It is now evident that these people are using the name of MEND to carry out evil.They are likely to have been hired by their OGAs to post those things inorder to divert the attention of NIGERIANS from recognizing the truth.Either DOKPESI is involved or not, what we are concern with is evidences that may or may not be found with him.Either Okah is involved or NOT, THEY ARE NOT THE ONE TO TELL US WHO IS INVOLVED OR NOT. AND if they want to show themselves as being capable, let them come out in broad day light.MAY THE SOULS OF THOSE WHO THEY HAVE KILLED NEVER REST BUT MAY THEY REVENGE IN JESUS NAME (AMEN).
Re: Mend Again! Warns Of Another Abuja Bomb Blast by danieee(m): 9:41pm On Oct 20, 2010
guys, we really have to pray for our county.cuz this is not funny at all.
these guys are just playin with people's lives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Never Said I Was Inexperienced -- Jonathan / Osun Election Results: Cumulative Results So Far From Prowlingeagles Observers / See The Reasons Why PDP Gave Jimi Agbaje Governorship Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.